Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 02-06-2020, 08:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Seeking a telepathy practice partner

If you're interested let me know - have been studying Sandy Anastasi's Fundamentals course which requires a telepathy partner for practice.

I reckon we make it simple, 20 minutes a week (2 practice rounds each, one sending, other receiving and then swopping) with sending and receiving of shapes or whatever you think would be good to go with. We could do this at a pre-planned agreed time, then catch up by email afterwards to connect with our results :)

(Can't seem to add my email address as I haven't made the required 15 posts).
Old 03-06-2020, 12:21 AM
Knower
Hi.

I'm interested. I've been looking for a partner to learn and test this ability for a while.

We would need to get to know each other a bit before trying, and it might take some time to establish a connection.
Old 03-06-2020, 07:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Hilary

Great stuff :)

And yes on the getting to know each other - I realize this may take time, but I guess we have to start somewhere.

I'm based in South Africa. Let me know what ideas you have in terms of the practices but also contacting each other. What are you comfortable with ie. email or would you like to Zoom, skype, Google hangouts etc

Cheers
Niki
Old 04-06-2020, 09:24 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylorax
Hi Hilary

Great stuff :)

And yes on the getting to know each other - I realize this may take time, but I guess we have to start somewhere.

I'm based in South Africa. Let me know what ideas you have in terms of the practices but also contacting each other. What are you comfortable with ie. email or would you like to Zoom, skype, Google hangouts etc

Cheers
Niki

Great. Yeah, for me, what I'm good at is hearing thought impressions, but it's mostly with people I have strong emotional connections with. Still, it's worth a shot.

I would also be up for practicing with visuals as you suggested, although I'm not sure how good I'll be at this. I am actively practicing lucid dreaming techniques again as it's summer vacation for me, so that could help.

I think zoom would be a great idea.
Old 06-06-2020, 09:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Hilary

Email me at: [email protected].
I'll then send you the Zoom link and we'll decide on a good time to meet ;)
PS. would love to hear more about your lucid dreaming practices.
Old 11-06-2020, 01:26 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylorax
Hi Hilary

Email me at: [email protected].
I'll then send you the Zoom link and we'll decide on a good time to meet ;)
PS. would love to hear more about your lucid dreaming practices.

Sent you an email :)
Old 09-07-2020, 02:29 AM
Newbie ;)

I am keen! I m in NZ tho hows the time difference ??
Old 09-07-2020, 01:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alita
I am keen! I m in NZ tho hows the time difference ??

Hi,

NZ would be hard. The issue is day light saving time. The northern and southern time zones conflict. So weekly appointment times change 4 times a year. I follow this chart.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylig...ime_by_country

I have been doing telepathy sessions with others for about a dozen years. I find it is more like joint meditations. There are those I do real mind to mind telepathy with. For some reason this has not happened yet doing my telepathy sessions.

What does happen with my telepathy sessions is love bonding with the higher self. That seems to be more important than mind reading. My experience with each person has been different.

I am not the best person to learn telepathy with. However if your interest is evolving personally then that would happen with me.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-07-2020, 04:59 PM
Knower
Hey Alita. I surely don't mind if you join in with us. We haven't had success so far. Part of the problem is we're far away, another thing is that you need a bond with the person to have it work. I know I've gotten distracted by my other group, which I'll tell you about, so I haven't given this as much effort as needed. Please, send a pm to luckylorax, and join us if you like.

One thing I would like to share is another type of telepathy group that I am in. It's a dream-sharing group, where we attempt to lucidly meet each other in dreams, for the purpose of researching shared dreaming experiences. Although shared dreaming does seem to happen (anecdotally anyways), we haven't seen success here, or in getting lucid at the same time. What we have had, however, is nothing short of amazing. It does seem like we can "peek" in on each others dreams, when lucid. We have reported the appearances of each other with startling accuracy (and not knowing beforehand). The dreams we peek in on are not ours, and the story lines have to do with the other person's life - truly amazing. Additionally, we share our HI audio experiences (HI stands for hypnogogic imagery - basically the state of mind where telepathy happens). We have had hits here as well. Me and the other female in the group both have a strong ability here. However, that connection is still the biggest hurdle. Often our messages are stuff with people outside the group. I just wanted to share this, to show what is possible, so far. I hope you find it interesting.

John, I am curious to know about your experiences with telepathy work. Specifically, how it works with the higher self. What do you believe? Do you believe most of the things we hear are just between ourselves and our higher self? When we communicate with another person, is that really them? Have you been able to verify anything so far? I know you've been doing this a lot longer than me, so I really am curious.
Old 09-07-2020, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
John, I am curious to know about your experiences with telepathy work. Specifically, how it works with the higher self. What do you believe? Do you believe most of the things we hear are just between ourselves and our higher self? When we communicate with another person, is that really them? Have you been able to verify anything so far? I know you've been doing this a lot longer than me, so I really am curious.

Hi,

In my case I have always been telepathic with my higher self. Some insights into that and how I do things are here.

http://www.telekinesisacademy.net/fo...p?f=18&t=87687

What I believe is that my experiences are valid. When we do what I call Self Talk we open the door to all that we are. If you are prepared to love all that you are then these experiences are comfortable. We all have a higher self and a dark side. These are aspects of the self the human intellect has neen conditioned to ignore.

I have verified many things for myself. I make no attempt to prove any thing to any one. Yes over my 77 years of practice I have learned a few things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/