Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-09-2021, 04:22 PM
asearcher

Increased spiritual gift/awareness when trouble?

I have experienced during childhood and as an adult that when I was in a circumstance where I either felt danger to myself, to my surrounding (innocent people) my spiritual gift/awareness increased, so much so it frighten even me and I wondered to myself if it could really be (or that I had lost it).

I just wonder if others have experienced the same thing?

If so is it the stress doing it? When you know that your usual -hearing, seeing etc, those senses are not enough, and so you start using this other unseen sense?

In the past during a relationship with someone called a psychopath by a psychiatrist - looking back at the memories I do have - I was more open than ever before.

Is it then my higher self that was trying to warn me and make me see his cold self or what would be the meaning behind me suddenly being that open?

In the past I never knew if I should say something or not when feeling/knowing it.

Seems I am scoring high on the empathy scale and being sensitive. I feel energies. If I get a glimpse of someone it is 1 second of seeing (inside of me not in front of me), but foremost it is feelings - feeling that person. It has also been that I for a moment could feel the other person as well (who was up to no good, what that felt like).

With the psychopath - I got in real trouble over it, and that made me close even more so when I got into another relationship (serious) I had decided I was not to talk about these things and too hoping nothing new would happen to me about these sort of things.

If I have been stressed out, and not have had enough of sleep me feeling energies tend to go stronger. So I am one of those boring people who appreciate more sleep than some.

It would be interesting to know how it works for you.

What has happened to me is that suddenly it is as if I have a new awareness without having tried to have it. I wonder if that is how it works for others?

Please, let me know. It would be fun too to know how different we are. There are different spiritual gifts, and awareness, to my understanding.

Last edited by asearcher : 27-09-2021 at 06:20 PM.