Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 16-03-2021, 02:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Um, maybe we should have a talk about this ''unworthy' thing you got goin' on!!!
That had Neon lights around it for me!

Truth... I agree. One should never think of themself as unworthy.
Old 16-03-2021, 11:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Um, maybe we should have a talk about this ''unworthy' thing you got goin' on!!!
That had Neon lights around it for me!

Had another experience this morning.

I found myself half awake, I was like floating in a sea of awareness, when suddenly, I heard a voice and saw many images. It was my mind.

It was talking and talking and talking and never ceasing to show me images of my life of imaginary versions of the future, telling me that I am not good enough that I still have to learn so much so that I can reach the Source. It was taking me in dreams, showing me instances where I was making the bad decision and then giving me the chance to make the right decision, saying that I need the knowledge of good and evil to move further.

My mind appeared like a shadow, like an entity that was a shadow of who I am. It kept on talking and showing me images, telling me why I need it, why I need my mind, that is essential for me to learn, that without it there's no learning, something like that.

It went full power, the darkest thoughts that ever crossed my mind appeared to me, the mind what saying, look, you are not good enough. Then seeing that this not working, it started talking about how I can die at any moment, how my family can die at any moment, now fear appeared and it was like a lion, ready to devour me. Then all sorts of crazy thoughts appeared, like I was not safe at all, that people are to kill me, and things like that.

I witnessed all of this, saying nothing, I turned back from the mind and let myself drift away in this sea of awareness, suddenly, the mind disappeared and a very deep peace came over me, this peace stayed with me and even now I experience it, many hours later.

My mind appeared like it was the devil, the accuser, accusing me of everything that I've done and even for the things I have not done yet because they are to happen in the future, ha ha ha ha. I was put face to face with all my inner darkness and I was accused because of its presence in me. The accusations were to make me see that I am not good enough to reach the Source, that I still have to learn a lot. This was not easy for my physical body, it felt like torture, while nothing could get to me, not even my mind.

My mind faded away, I am at peace, that kind of peace that comes from deep within. This remainds of Buddha and of Jesus, both were tempted in different ways.
Old 16-03-2021, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
*excerpt*...

My mind appeared like a shadow, like an entity that was a shadow of who I am.
It kept on talking and showing me images, telling me why I need it, why I need my mind,
that is essential for me to learn, that without it there's no learning, something like that.

It went full power, the darkest thoughts that ever crossed my mind appeared to me, the mind what saying, look, you are not good enough. ....that people are to kill me, and things like that.

I witnessed all of this, saying nothing, I turned back from the mind and let myself drift away in this sea of awareness,
suddenly, the mind disappeared and a very deep peace came over me, this peace stayed with me
and even now I experience it, many hours later.

My mind appeared like it was the devil, the accuser, accusing me of everything that I've done and even for the things I have not done yet because they are to happen in the future, ha ha ha ha. I was put face to face with all my inner darkness and I was accused because of its presence in me.
The accusations were to make me see that I am not good enough to reach the Source, that I still have to learn a lot.

My mind faded away, I am at peace, that kind of peace that comes from deep within.
This reminds of Buddha and of Jesus, both were tempted in different ways.
EXCELLENT!!

Be on the look out, like a Sentry at his post, for the mind's tricks.
...they seep back in because they're following habitual route's.

Now that you are more aware of them - the thoughts will weaken big time.
And that lion? It can only roar ---it has no teeth to devour anyone.
You are making new pathways in your physical brain to accept and more often go to this peace, btw...
ref: Dr. Caroline Leaf's research.

These negative pathways are like a rut in a dirt road that a wagon wheel just falls into...
you are creating new positive, strong pathways...esp, with consistency.
This is a fact. I don't make these things up, lol.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-03-2021, 04:30 PM
Master

Quote:
EXCELLENT!!

Be on the look out, like a Sentry at his post, for the mind's tricks.
...they seep back in because they're following habitual route's.

Now that you are more aware of them - the thoughts will weaken big time.
And that lion? It can only roar ---it has no teeth to devour anyone.
You are making new pathways in your physical brain to accept and more often go to this peace, btw...
ref: Dr. Caroline Leaf's research.

These negative pathways are like a rut in a dirt road that a wagon wheel just falls into...
you are creating new positive, strong pathways...esp, with consistency.
This is a fact. I don't make these things up, lol.

Is this what people call shadow work? In all my experiences, I never experienced something like this, my own mind to talk with myself from iin an open way, usually, we have no idea of this, we identify with the mind and there's nothing else, but to me, my mind appeard like an entity, like a shadow of who I am.

Thank you for your great answer, you told me many helpful things!

No matter what, my journey to where I am right now and always have been and will always be ( Home ) seems to continue its unfolding.
Old 17-03-2021, 04:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Had another experience this morning.

I found myself half awake, I was like floating in a sea of awareness, when suddenly, I heard a voice and saw many images. It was my mind.

It was talking and talking and talking and never ceasing to show me images of my life of imaginary versions of the future, telling me that I am not good enough that I still have to learn so much so that I can reach the Source. It was taking me in dreams, showing me instances where I was making the bad decision and then giving me the chance to make the right decision, saying that I need the knowledge of good and evil to move further.

My mind appeared like a shadow, like an entity that was a shadow of who I am. It kept on talking and showing me images, telling me why I need it, why I need my mind, that is essential for me to learn, that without it there's no learning, something like that.

It went full power, the darkest thoughts that ever crossed my mind appeared to me, the mind what saying, look, you are not good enough. Then seeing that this not working, it started talking about how I can die at any moment, how my family can die at any moment, now fear appeared and it was like a lion, ready to devour me. Then all sorts of crazy thoughts appeared, like I was not safe at all, that people are to kill me, and things like that.

I witnessed all of this, saying nothing, I turned back from the mind and let myself drift away in this sea of awareness, suddenly, the mind disappeared and a very deep peace came over me, this peace stayed with me and even now I experience it, many hours later.

My mind appeared like it was the devil, the accuser, accusing me of everything that I've done and even for the things I have not done yet because they are to happen in the future, ha ha ha ha. I was put face to face with all my inner darkness and I was accused because of its presence in me. The accusations were to make me see that I am not good enough to reach the Source, that I still have to learn a lot. This was not easy for my physical body, it felt like torture, while nothing could get to me, not even my mind.

My mind faded away, I am at peace, that kind of peace that comes from deep within. This remainds of Buddha and of Jesus, both were tempted in different ways.

Make peace with the mind, it's right, without it we are naught. The mind is a powerful tool. If you can put your mind to it and overcome it mountain can be moved. Love the mind, it's part of what makes us unique and special, it's what makes me me. Amen