Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 08-04-2020, 04:28 PM
Administrator
Good to hear you are getting better Tobi. just look after yourself

Namaste
Old 08-04-2020, 10:08 PM
Super Moderator
It's really moved my Heart to be given all the kind wishes and love from everyone. Blessings x

I am still much improved but incredibly weak, so am being patient with that. It takes a lot of energy to do the smallest things but it is not frightening for me.

I have felt some healing energies, so thank you anyone here who has sent that out to me. I send you my love and thanks in return.

I am sorry you suffered very badly, with what could have been, and sounds like the virus, back in February. I hope you are starting to recover properly from that now, Green.Heals.
I didn't actually think my immune system was working too well either, as I never quite recovered from something 2 years ago....but it has fought a good fight with this the last few days and I was quite proud of it. So that seemed positive.
But for those with deeper immune issues, it could be much harder. I agree with your ways of handling items that come into the house.

Take care and well-wishes everyone !
Old 08-04-2020, 10:26 PM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I am still much improved but incredibly weak, so am being patient with that. It takes a lot of energy to do the smallest things but it is not frightening for me.

Hi Tobi,

More strength and healing is expedited when you push yourself past the point of exhaustion.

Take care.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:43 PM
Master
so sorry 2 hear it
prays for u
iva
frind its got it shs got copd but slff islatin
evn othr frinds its had it or got it
but luv off evry 1
get well
coz we al luv u on hear

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-04-2020, 02:06 PM
Master
Tobi,

sending you a lot of healings.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 10-04-2020, 04:52 PM
Elfin

Love and prayers x
Old 10-04-2020, 05:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Love and prayers x
Same here.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 10-04-2020, 11:42 PM
Guide
Tobi,

I'm so sorry for your illness. However, it sounds like you've been taking excellent care of yourself and that you're on the mend. I have a weakened immune system (that's much stronger than I thought) and I had the virus (also contracted from a delivery person). It's taken me more than a month to almost fully recover, but obviously us people in the vulnerable group are stronger than we appear. I'm so happy you're getting better. Sending you lots of love and healing energy.
Old 11-04-2020, 11:32 AM
Master

Hi Toby
I am sorry to hear that you have the virus. At least you are getting better. I am thinking of you and hope you recover quickly. To anyone else that has the virus I hope you get well too.

I have not been on this forum for a long time. I might get back to it.
Old 11-04-2020, 12:28 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Hi Toby
I am sorry to hear that you have the virus. At least you are getting better. I am thinking of you and hope you recover quickly. To anyone else that has the virus I hope you get well too.

I have not been on this forum for a long time. I might get back to it.
Lovely.. yes we a wish the very best for everyone. Globally we are all going through this together... Therefore it brings us together... Love to all...