Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 01-02-2024, 06:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by entenmanns
The practice of disassociation is a spiritual teaching and in my opinion to much time and effort is wasted on helping people that in the end wont make a differance anyhow unless you believe in unrealistic fairytales. In my opinion anyways. god helps those who help themselves!

''make a difference''

But when is a difference really made? Do you need something to verify? Do you hold people in trouble to a standard and do they need to come to a specific achievement? At what point can it be said we help ourselves? When we get the desired outcome or is just trying enough?
Old 01-02-2024, 07:30 PM
Knower
its hard to say Altair since info comes to you second hand in most cases, and i rely on the boy who cried wolf scenario and maybe a few shakes of the old 8 ball! unless its someone close, anyway thats how i roll with it.
Old 01-02-2024, 07:38 PM
Knower
GOD helps those who helps themselves!
or
GOD help those who help themselves!!

Both can work?
Old 02-02-2024, 04:57 PM
Master

Do you mean this from the perspective of spiritual teachings by teachers or the pov of society. Reality and experience clarifies and is a good teacher that bring clarity.
Old 02-02-2024, 05:19 PM
Knower
My perspective Lemex, which is the only one that matters!
Old 02-02-2024, 05:26 PM
Knower
of course if your talking about all the self anointed leaders who have been leading us all off a cliff since the beginning of time, i will choose ME,ME AND ME! and my trusty 8 ball
Old 02-02-2024, 06:39 PM
Knower
My perspective Lemex, which is the only one that matters! if i am creating my own world.
Old 03-02-2024, 05:53 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturningMoon
Hi everyone. A recent health scare taught me this. In taking care of yourself you take care of the world around you. I just think it's very strange there's this idea we have to dedicate our lives to selfless sacrifice.
Through selfless sacrifice you're only really hurting yourself. So why do you think society puts so much emphasis on taking care of others but not yourself?
Anybody who expects you to sacrifice yourself for others, and holds it up as your highest good, either has an agenda, or has been indoctrinated into and is serving that agenda. And that agenda is to keep you disempowered, so that you can be more easily controlled.
Old 05-02-2024, 05:19 AM
Master
People who think that others are too selfish, are themselves selfish.
"Why do you not care about MY perspective? You selfish person. You should care less about yourself and more about me. Me me me me! Me and me! Thats what life is all about. Not you, you selfish person!"

You get my point....

Nothing wrong with being your self. The self IS. Afterall.
You have to be yourself.

But being yourself implies allot more than just a physical extension. You are also your non-physical Source. So to be truely selfish, and thereby of utmost benefit to all of humankind, you have to be happy. When you are happy, you are in vibrational alignment with your greater non-physical source consciousness. And you are a blended being. Together as one. Physical and non-physical. Together as one. One WHOLE person. Not a halfwitt.

How to be happy? Simply focus on unconditional happiness consistently enough that the thought will keep growing. And eventually you will Feel happy. And when you feel happy, you are in the process of allowing endless inspiration to flow through you from Source. Why? Because you are a being of vibration. If your vibration does not match your Source, you feel bad. It has got nothing to do with any condition at all.

More related to habbitually practiced energetic thought patterns. They either align or not, and when they dont you feel bad. And when they do, you feel good. And when you feel good, then you are in alignment with your Source, and you have acces to endless inspiration. From Source. Which is pure positive energy. Which is unconditional love. Which is infinite intelligence. Which eternal wisdom. Etc.

Your physical self, has an expiration date. Your non-physical self does not. That doesn't make your physical self less significant. But it does mean that you can never be fully who you truely are, unless you become one whole person. And that has to include your greater non-physical Source Consciousness. And that means, you have to feel joy. And if you don't you are wasting your own time.

It is not natural to feel bad. And every thought that comes with that, is equally going to be fragmented. When you do not feel joy, you're basically walking around with no eyes. You cannot see clearly all the unconditional love that God Source is flowing to you 24/7. Why not? Because you're a vibrational being first and foremost. And when your frequency does not match who and what you truely are, it becomes invisible to you.

And that is when you really need to be selfish. Are you going to use the leverage of God Source to help people? Or are you going to be a half person, sad and try to help other people when you are not even awakened to your own true self? You will end up needing help yourself. So to be happy is to be selfish. And when you are clearly flowing your greater non-physical consciousness through yourself, indicated by feelings like joy, the benefit to yourself and those around you is enormous.

It cannot be a conditional joy. It has to be an unconditional joy. Because that is your true nature. You can get used to allowing joy to flow through you, by simply focusing on it consistently enough, that it becomes a habbitually practiced energetic thought pattern. And then when you feel joy, you can say, "I am in alignment with God Source." That means, you are flowing the energy which creates worlds through yourself. This god source consciousness, it knows everything you can ever want to be do or have, where you are relationship to it and your path of least resistance to your ever expanding greater allowed realisation of it. If you flow THAT through yourself by allowing yourself to be and feel happy.... Guess how that feels? It feels like joy or bliss.

That is who you truely are. As a whole being. Without the vibrational alignment with your non-physical Source. You are useless to yourself and others. Not because you cannot easily feel joy, if you simply but place your awareness on joy long enough that it can expand. But because the difference in leverage and power is immense.

When you experience your true nature flowing through you. Nothing less will ever do. Wether you wanna selfishly enjoy life. Or have the inspiration, intelligence and power ofnthe energy which creates worlds, wisdom of eternity and intelligence of infinity, to help other people for fun, even tho you will realise that no one actually ever needs help. They benefit also from learning that, because you allowed yourself become a whole enough person to be able to reflect such immense clarity to anyone else.

It would take a normal person, who is capable of focusing, mere days to tune into an expanded alignment with God Source. Sometimes even minutes to go from despair all the way to joy. Years of habbitually practiced energetic thought patterns that limit your connection to God Source. Gone in mere minutes, by simply focusing on joy. Why? Because that is your natural state. You can infact never be disconnected from your Source. But you can make yourself unnecesserily miserable for a lifetime. And that is not selfish. That is not being your true self. That is being a half being.

When total alignment blending and clear receiving and transmitting, and true unification, is at hand. Why waste any time? You can be sad for lifetimes. It makes no difference. Might aswell surrender to the unconditional joy that is your true nature.

But if you're not familiar with it. Practice it for days, by focusing on it consistently. At first it may feel unnatural. It is like dropping in a hot bath. You basically give yourself time to process the energies in your own time. You may feel nothing at all even in the beginning. But the longer and more consistently you focus your mind on unconditional joy. Eventually you will hit a treshhold that everything I said is like breadcrums in comparison to the glory that will be your wholified inspired existence reawakened.
Old 14-03-2024, 04:58 PM
Knower
whatever makes your reality real.