Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 22-02-2023, 09:28 AM
Master

It's not about ......

""It's not about what you take. It's about what you give .
And even if you have nothing you can still give .... In so many ways "".....
Old 22-02-2023, 10:53 PM
Administrator
That is so true. I haven given all my life in one way or another and I have done it with an open heart.
Never received anything from it and I did it because I could.

Namaste
Old 23-02-2023, 02:47 PM
Master

That's lovely Native.
Some things cost nothing , but to the recipient it means the world.
I had a customer in my shop.. elderly gent called Leon.
But he got very thin and very poorly and ended up on crutches. He lived alone.
I often saw him if I was driving down to shops and I always gave him a lift, helped him shop , and drove him home.
Then he had a leg amputated which changed things again for him. But he was still independent and went out and about in a mobility scooter which actually made his life a lot easier to shop etc.
But he was a private person and would never want to go to anyone's house , even at Christmas . So each Christmas day we delivered a home cooked Christmas dinner to him with all the trimmings , a Christmas card and cracker etc.
He had a microwave to warm the food up as and when he wanted it .
It was actually Christmas day 2021 when we found out he had passed away.
There was no answer so we asked a neighbour .
Some 6 months later I had a visitation from him in a dream. He was so lovely and healthy and walking on 2 legs and no crutches and he brought me a gift. The gift was wrapped in newspaper which was actually quite relevent because I first knew of him as a customer in my newsagents . The gift was one of those glass jars of salmon spread !!
But I think this was his way of giving something back to me in appreciation....

This is just one example. I did similar things for many other elderly customers/ neighbours whom are no longer with us, and I have had the most wonderful visitations from them.

So even if we have nothing , even a smile can make someone's day.