Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-01-2023, 07:20 AM
Spirit-Being

Returning for Spiritual Growth

Hi guys, I'm happy to see this forum is still going strong. It's been a while since I had an AP. I know there is that one place that is hidden whether in a book or online. I've been on youtube, and the internet with some really good information but not what I'm seeking. I took Mark Pritchards course back in 2006 Astral Travel and Dreams and with great success had several AP's I documented them and kept a journal. This is the kind of secret knowledge I hope is out there. You Tube is a great tool to find these techniques but I'm looking for something much more structured. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Old 31-01-2023, 12:19 PM
Administrator
Mine are instantaneous I don't have to think about it, someone else could tell you their Techniques

Namaste
Old 02-02-2023, 12:06 AM
Pathfinder
Tom campbell in youtube, because he was a scientist under the monroe institue, and that is one of the world best places to go out of body.

I like william buhlman books because they are extremelly practical without any type of religious overtones and belief systems attached to it.

The most important thing is to have a daily practice session and fun with the process. It's like "meditation with intention".
Old 02-02-2023, 02:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit-Being
I'm looking for something much more structured. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Train your mind to be aware when you dream then you can interact in the dreams. Dreams are in a dimension of their own and can be just as real as the waking world.

utopiandreamchild
Old 02-02-2023, 10:51 PM
Pathfinder
LOL there is nothing more of spiritual growth than having a temporal physical life.
Old 03-02-2023, 02:11 AM
Master
#returning for spiritual growth

So you identify as spirit?,
I identify as soul, some think that spirit and soul are the same but they're not imo.
Soul is my essence and is housed in a physical vehicle called the body.

utopiandreamchild
Old 03-02-2023, 04:48 AM
Guide
Mark's books were decent for that time though with some abstractions.

There's the cheat way to do it by exploiting the mind's intelligence via yoga nidra like Utopian is saying and then there's the surefire way by developing the specific siddhi.

The books authored and online offer various and creative cheat ways and some work better than others, Bob Monroe is among my favorite as well as some things Sylvan Muldoon and Heward Carrington were doing. Robert Bruce has offered a somewhat comprehensive course in the process as well.
What most people end up doing is having lucid dreams that they are flying around outside the body so as you probably know this gets tricky.

You won't find any material on the siddhi process because it is given as pith from Master to student after attainment the enlightened state. The path towards the enlightened state involves cleaning and correcting to allow divine influence into your energy meridians and the siddhis can develop during this process.

One can consider the intention first, why are we doing it?