Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-07-2022, 10:39 AM
Ascender

Stranded With Boss

Hello.

Fresh from the oven, while I still remember most details about this particular dream, I'd like to ask if there's any significance in this dream that you may be able to pick up on.

I'll try to post this in chronological order as possible as I remember it.

The dream is in 1st person POV. I remember having a vacation with my boss (I have 2 but in this instance only the woman boss is showing up) and a few other individuals who I can't remember. Its unclear if they're my current co-workers and its also unclear if my fiancee is also in the dream (significant because me and my fiancee always go everywhere together)

I can see mountains nearby, so maybe I'm thinking this dream is somewhere in Colorado. I see a very big restaurant and me and her were holding drinks (didn't see us drinking it though) and I see some of my ex-coworkers from the time I worked at a restaurant. The mood seems to be celebratory.

The next thing I remember was having the urgency to return home because we had to go back to work the next day. So we try to catch a flight and we couldn't get a ticket. So we took this old BMW (if you really needed to be specific, its a 2008 335i) and drove a small regional airport. We couldn't get a ticket there too and my boss got frustrated and even offered to pay extra for a ticket as long as she could get back to work. Didn't work.

The next thing, me and her were walking together where I see a few individuals harassing her while walking. I, proactively, tried to protect her and we got banged up. Next thing, we came back to the restaurant where it rained on us and at this point we were soaking wet. So I had the idea of just driving back home and for some reason in the dream, Colorado - ATL was 5 hours (lol) and then I woke up.

A few things to point out: my boss is currently pregnant IRL whereas in the dream she was not. Colorado is my favorite state and I got stranded there once for hours after an accident with a bear in Vail, Colorado (hence mountains). The local regional airport is the airport in Vail where I finally got a rental car to continue my trip to Vegas (which is about 10 hours from Vail).

Any insights would be appreciated!

Thank you
Old 10-08-2022, 09:21 AM
Master
Home often represents the ‘home within’

This dream seems to speak about coming through a difficult time where your emotions have been run ragged. Or you’ve had to protect yourself from bullies? The rain and celebration feels like a washing away of something big? Your boss could represent that part if you taking charge of you. You choosing another way to travel, might mean part of you might have previously got frustrated and annoyed with hold ups? But the dreamer is showing you how to overcome even when your soaking and battered. Water can represent emotions.

Do you suffer overwhelm a lot? Or struggle to find hope and happiness in difficult moments of your life?
Old 10-08-2022, 11:28 PM
Yaoughta

First person viewpoints are where you do not see yourself in the dream, and are usually about everyday events going on in your life and how you feel about them or your perspective or thoughts about them. Clearly, something going on in your work life reminds you of the time you got stranded in Vail as it has similar elements. Perhaps something similar was going on back then and your dream was tying the two time periods together. Perhaps you were worried for nothing as everything worked out in the end and the dream wanted to show you that. Not being able to get somewhere usually involves the feeling of frustration and timing. Drinking can indicate a celebratory occasion or a laidback point of view, perhaps as in not taking things too serious or not as serious enough as one should. Rain can indicate sudden heavy emotions or strong reactions or cleansing and clearing away heavy emotions. It's definitely a work related dream and how you think or feel about something not happening as quickly as you would like it to happen.