Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-08-2022, 11:37 PM
Guide

I tricked a negative being 4 the 1st time

Hello, sooooooooooooooo back story.... trying to keep it short as I got a lot of stories and information...

So I can see beings as clear as I see you. Not all the time or atleast maybe they use a different shapes or something who knows. But I can see things all the time but just not so vividly. Sometimes depending on whats going on where i was or what I was doing, or watching I may attract a astral being or negative being. I also have room mates who attract things as well.

Usually the being will drop by my room in the night for what ever reason and invade my dream. Which is why if you have noticed you were having a pleasant dream and all the sudden it changes or gradually changes depending on the tact of the being invading. I knew how to get out of the dreams for a long time ago and avoid sleep paralysis but as my "rank" improved so did the beings I encountered. (Rank given as an example but as time goes on you grow more wise. As life goes on you move and are in different places etc. This time I moved in with a family and the head of house hold had bad habits within the world of sex societies and etc.)

This information is also something that has been happening all my life and has accelerated for the last 6 years with the last 2 having more things i have learned.

Anyways maybe 3 years ago I noticed a dream change and was grotesque so I jumped out of the dream and became conscious. When I opend my eyes i saw a small cloaked being in clear detail. Probably 2 feet tall and it basically looked like yoda but its skin looked like tree bark and it had glowing red eyes. This incident told me that some beings have to be standing physically next to you to invade a dream. This also mean that I could reverse a dream invasion.

Also for the past 4 or 5 years i started having migraines from using telekinesis in my dreams. now after 5 years I can do way more than i did before and I have no migraines. So now in the dream space at least I have the ability to use it at will. This was challenge initially by negative beings but ended very badly for the other being... Im not sure entirely why beings still invade my dreams or enter my space but for what ever reason they do. So they use to try to scare me but as soon as I realized what was going on they would use telekinesis on me dragging me in some direction in the dream not sure where because i would exit at that time and depending on the being they would still be there in my space still seeking to do what ever. (What you do at this point is another story)

I had to learn how to counter telekinesis from other beings who could use it..... Should i just skip to the point? or do you want to hear the story?

LOOOONNNNGGGG story short.... I figured out a way to break others telekinesis and then use magic in the dream or astral realm to teleport the opposed caster into a higher vibrational realm.

Last night I was having a dream and it seemed normal but i started noticing small negative things and there was a sink in the dream and I went to wash my hands lol.... as I did that I keyed in my hand symbol to teleport the being out of the dream. That was the first time I was able to do something like that without the being having any clue.

Feels nice... ask questions if you like... sorry for the airy plot but its a long story haha.
Old 13-08-2022, 09:10 PM
asearcher

Hi, I enjoyed reading it :)

I have experienced too beings having to first been in my dream and then as I am coming out I am aware they are standing beside me. I've heard steps too. It has only been when I come out of dreams for a short period that I seem confused being in two worlds at the same time, at one time as if a filter from the dream is over this reality.

I am suspicious about some past life memories I have that they are actually not that because they stand out so different but that a spirit was invading that for us to connect that way.
Old 19-08-2022, 02:21 AM
Guide

Ah nice I know what you mean. and yeah once you get that sight its kinda like tricks are more employed.