Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 14-01-2023, 01:19 AM
Experiencer

Kevin Briggs -- Lifelong Contactee

Jeff Mara always has interesting guests on his interviews, but I almost passed this one by -- there are so many voices it can get a little loud. Something told me to watch this one in particular, and I'm glad I did. Kevin calls himself "another piece of the puzzle", and that he is. He began contact as a 3 year old, and has maintained it his whole life. He is a truly extraordinary fellow, and he and his kind just might represent how Disclosure will finally take place in the very near future, as well as the upgrades in consciousness we have been experiencing, discussing, and preparing for. I am fully confident in his integrity. If this is a topic that interests you, I highly recommend taking the time to hear what he has been inspired by his ET Guides to share at this crucial time, in which we either take the evolutionary leap in consciousness, or perish as a species.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiUfRL3KnOk

__/\__
Old 14-01-2023, 03:48 PM
Master

Re video

Just watched that video Bob and loved it. Brilliant.

Yep he seems like a very sincere bloke.
Old 14-01-2023, 08:27 PM
Experiencer

As I understand it, the Andromedan offer of Consciousness help and guidance was rejected by the government in the early 50s, who went instead with the Greys, who offered weapons tech in exchange for abduction rights. it would seem from Brigg's testimony that they (the Andromedans) are once again extending their offer, as things have changed in the last 70 years ie. Climate and the general deteriorating shape of the planet.

In any case, as I mentioned, this video would be of potential value for those who have an interest in those who have had conscious and prolonged school-like interactions with 5th Dimensional Extraterrestrial beings, and what they have shared of their perspective about Earth and its fate.

__/\__
Old 15-01-2023, 07:43 AM
Master

My first thought after watching it was 'a very sincere and honest fellow'. I'm not a stranger to similar reports and accounts - but, did he really have to ruin it all with the account of his brother's butterflies ???

I know a fellow who lives not far from me who is just as honest and forthcoming about much the same thing but he forged photo's to try and prove his point -result = disqualified.

This is like mentioning Atlantis or the Bermuda Triangle, ruins everything.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 15-01-2023, 02:19 PM
Master

Re Busby

Yep those kinda things do go on and it so disappointing, but I guess that’s human nature and that’s why we have to keep an open mind and be very cautious when it comes to these kinda topics.

One of the things that concerned me is when he mentioned the eight Masters/council around the table. He said the last one was called Rah and he was Annunaki. Well from what I’ve learnt about the Annunaki during the last few years is that they are really really bad entities. Apparently they have plundered and almost destroyed many planets, took what they needed and then moved on to the next one. Apparently (so I’ve heard but don’t know for sure) that they are now on our planet and doing the same thing. They also lack emotion. So my thoughts are, well what the hell is Anunnaki doing on the council.

So I emailed Kevin Briggs and told him about my concerns. He said that Rahs energy is strong and emotional and there is malevolent and benevolent in all races and that he is of the latter.

I find that I little too hard to just accept on face value. How does he know that for sure.

So as far as I’m concerned I’ll just take from it was resonated for me, and there were many things that did and keep an open mind on the rest.

Well worth a listen tho.
Old 15-01-2023, 05:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
So as far as I’m concerned I’ll just take from it was resonated for me, and there were many things that did and keep an open mind on the rest. Well worth a listen tho.

That's my approach to most topics, take what resonates with your own core knowing. This is why I am so impressed with the information from Spirit Guide Sparrow, who had two lengthy threads here at SF, so much so that I compiled it by theme into a reference site, link below. The information on ET Agendas is particularly relevant, and I recommend it as the best over-view I have encountered on the topic.

https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress...01/et-agendas/

__/\__
Old 15-01-2023, 05:19 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
This is like mentioning Atlantis or the Bermuda Triangle, ruins everything.

When we actually learn the truth about our history as a species, there won't be a dry eye in the house. Some may be tears of sorrow, others tears of gladness. Perhaps we will also know then that we are not even human, we are so much more. A great step awaits us now at this point in our evolution. We are right on the doorstep.

__/\__
Old 16-01-2023, 10:23 AM
Master

Hey Bob that article was excellent. Agreed with just about everything.

I’ve known for years about the Reptillians but was always a bit unsure cos it does seem a bit out there, but this definitely convinced me.

Many people are out there in groups trying to make contact and I’ve always felt that isn’t the way to go about it cos you never know who you are actually bringing in. Even tho a part of me wanted to join in. I’m glad I listened to my intuition now.

Their mind control techniques are a bit of a worry hey. But as Sparrow says there are hundreds of others in spirit that are helping us and protecting us. I always say a prayer of protection every day and surround myself in the white Christ/Divine light and ask my guides for protection also. That should do the job lol.

I wonder what the criteria is for the ones they choose to contact? As Kevin was talking I was thinking “why don’t you ask them why me”. That would be the first thing that I would have asked, wouldn’t you. I don’t doubt for a minute that he was telling the truth tho.

I’ve always believed that you have to be extremely cautious when dealing with anything extraterrestrial/spiritual and not accept anything on face value cos ya just don’t know what you are dealing with and also take your time in accepting what they have to say or do.

But Sparrow is a different kettle of fish in my book, mainly because he comes across as very humble, gentle, kind and never seems like hes preaching to the inferior (us). Just seems so genuine. Well that’s what my intuition is saying.

Was there anymore to this article, if so I would love to read it.

Miss H put me onto Sparrow a few months ago and I have read quite a few of his threads. Just love them.

Ok once again thanks for link.
Old 16-01-2023, 04:32 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Was there anymore to this article, if so I would love to read it.

If you look in the comments after the main article, there is additional information which Sparrow subsequently shared. I have no doubt whatsoever about Sparrow's authenticity. Also, for those who are sincere, Sparrow can be contacted on the subtle plane quite easily (as befits a spirit guide). I have also corroborated much of the Sparrow information with other sources, such as NDE reports, etc., as well as personal experience, so I have high confidence in it.

__/\__
Old 17-01-2023, 11:27 AM
Master

Re article

Thanks Bob I’ll take another look at that.