Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 27-08-2020, 02:22 AM
Master
Calling all Light workers, Light Warriors and Starseeds

Do you know what your spiritual life purpose and soul mission is?

Please explain and why? (in 25 words or less), just kidding.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 28-08-2020, 10:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness

I'll start this round then.

My spiritual life purpose was/is to rediscover who and what I am by awakening and understanding my abilities by developing them and strengthening them so that they benefit me for my soul mission.

My soul mission is to help recruit and build an army of lightworkers, light warriors, Earth Angels and other starseeds to willing join in the spiritual and psychic battle that needs to occur to rid the if not subdue our oppressors. Being the Global Elite and their darkness. (don't worry, it's not a physical battle. It's done with the heart and mind, most of all, no bloodshed).

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 28-08-2020, 03:49 PM
Knower
Quote:
I'll start this round then.

My spiritual life purpose was/is to rediscover who and what I am by awakening and understanding my abilities by developing them and strengthening them so that they benefit me for my soul mission.

My soul mission is to help recruit and build an army of lightworkers, light warriors, Earth Angels and other starseeds to willing join in the spiritual and psychic battle that needs to occur to rid the if not subdue our oppressors. Being the Global Elite and their darkness. (don't worry, it's not a physical battle. It's done with the heart and mind, most of all, no bloodshed).

My friend..we should talk.
Old 29-08-2020, 04:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini46

I'm all ears

Old 29-08-2020, 05:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini46

I'm all ears

Old 31-08-2020, 07:12 PM
Master
I have only just relatively come to the conclusion i am a light warrior but realise now that I have been one all my life.
There has been great highs and awful lows.
in places where others do not.
Old 01-09-2020, 09:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
I have only just relatively come to the conclusion i am a light warrior but realise now that I have been one all my life.
There has been great highs and awful lows.
Hello, May I ask why you would think you're a light warrior? Just curious, not judging.

Old 01-09-2020, 09:34 AM
Elfin

Quote:

See, I'm not quite sure what all these "expressions" mean... I've heard of them... And yes, of course I could research them, but when I research certain things I seem to resonate with them all !!!!..... Not that I'm being greedy you understand... The only thing I know for certain is that I'm Empath/ highly sensitive...
Old 01-09-2020, 09:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
See, I'm not quite sure what all these "expressions" mean... I've heard of them... And yes, of course I could research them, but when I research certain things I seem to resonate with them all !!!!..... Not that I'm being greedy you understand... The only thing I know for certain is that I'm Empath/ highly sensitive...
There are multiple ways to find out what your "expression" is. Because I had no one to help me besides my gifts and guides, I was steered to look for answers online. Just to get the ball rolling for me. Just a piece of a puzzle to work with. Then it all came together and started to become clearer and made more sense. What I'd discovered that I am a Starseed and have been for my past several lives. It was just like Pat Benatar's song "all fired up" and a particular line in the lyrics "Now I believe there comes a time when everything just falls inline". But I do want to see a medium, to confirm/second opinion of everything I have discovered about myself. Not to second guess myself, just to reassure.

Old 01-09-2020, 10:00 AM
Elfin

Quote:
There are multiple ways to find out what your "expression" is. Because I had no one to help me besides my gifts and guides, I was steered to look for answers online. Just to get the ball rolling for me. Just a piece of a puzzle to work with. Then it all came together and started to become clearer and made more sense. What I'd discovered that I am a Starseed and have been for my past several lives. It was just like Pat Benatar's song "all fired up" and a particular line in the lyrics "Now I believe there comes a time when everything just falls inline". But I do want to see a medium, to confirm/second opinion of everything I have discovered about myself. Not to second guess myself, just to reassure.
...I suppose everything becomes apparent in time .... Sometimes we know "who" we are... But we're not quite sure what it's called !!!!!..... And then I always think , sometimes it's not important that we have a title .. as long as we just keep on doing what we're doing...