Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 22-01-2021, 04:37 PM
Experiencer
Any advice for a great protection spell?

Is there a great protection spell to protect yourself, your home, and your family members (ex: children) from someone placing any kind of spells on you?

(Some background if needed: A friend is terribly afraid of her step-daughter, who currently has some petty issues against her and my friend's biological daughter. My friend lives in fear everyday that her step-daughter will place something on her and her biological daughter in order to seek revenge or anything of that sort. (She has been discovered to pay someone to do something before, by a curandera - we live on the border - particularly after her husband's funeral. Another curandera had to come in and reverse it.) I gave my friend a jet stone and a black obsidian stone to carry with her at all times, but I feel it's not enough. Is there anything more that she can do to keep her and her daughter (and now recently born grandson) safe?)
Old 23-01-2021, 12:47 PM
Master

I would try to reslove family problems over worring about psychic attacks . True attacks are rare . Most people that know how to do them also understand karma . On protection . Do slow deep breathing to get to that relaxed state visualize your self filled and sournded with white light .
Old 23-01-2021, 02:23 PM
noun: curandera
(in Spain and Latin America) a healer who uses folk remedies.

You may not want to hear this, but what I always say is ---
I go to the one in charge, the manager, the owner, the one in power, the top dog.
Pray to God and believe He:
1. has the power over some spell.
2. wants to answer your prayer
3. wants your safety
4. and only your doubt could stop His benevolent, loving, protection
But, that's me - I don't mess with middle men or crystals or spells with pea size powers
compared to God's boundless, limitless powers.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-01-2021, 05:41 PM
Experiencer
Yeah, I grew up around curanderas. That's life on the Mexican border for you, so no need for definitions.

What great advice for trying to help a friend... actually, not really. But thanks.