Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 14-01-2021, 02:58 PM
Master

learninga lang while sleeping .

there a bunch of these on you tube . I got to thinking about an one Monty Python skit . It was the mad Hugarain lange book or some thing like that . In the video they could slip something sily . Just a wild thought of mine .
Old 14-01-2021, 08:06 PM
Elfin

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
there a bunch of these on you tube . I got to thinking about an one Monty Python skit . It was the mad Hugarain lange book or some thing like that . In the video they could slip something sily . Just a wild thought of mine .
LOL....and why not ??!!!!..... Anything is possible, and let's be honest, we are living in crazy times !!.... I'm presently learning a language , but I'm doing it while I'm awake, during lockdown , as many are.
Old 15-01-2021, 12:59 AM
Master

I was being funny . I was thinking back to that Monty python skit . They thought they were saying some thing like hello how are you , but were saying some thing obnoxious .I dont know if one can learn a lang while sleeping . I played some of the German and Spanish videos i downloaded . They have the words on the screen . Guten tag , bunas dias , ect. so I dont know if you are ment to be asleep or watching the screen .
Old 15-01-2021, 09:53 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
I was being funny . I was thinking back to that Monty python skit . They thought they were saying some thing like hello how are you , but were saying some thing obnoxious .I dont know if one can learn a lang while sleeping . I played some of the German and Spanish videos i downloaded . They have the words on the screen . Guten tag , bunas dias , ect. so I dont know if you are ment to be asleep or watching the screen .
....LOL.... I know what you mean... Sends it straight into your sub-conscious mind while you sleep I'm guessing... Or you can learn it while you're awake... I do a music one at night sometimes to aid sleep and relaxation on phone. That has words on the screen, but to me it defeats the object as that won't relax me staring at the screen.. unless it's meant to hypnotize me ....
Old 18-01-2021, 11:29 PM
Master

I know some Spanish and a little German , I was thinking about trying Aribic or Russian just as a test . I can see getting the spoken language this way but I don't think you could get the written language.