Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 22-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Master
MIR-Method for self healing

MIR-METHOD
Mental–Intuitive–Reset
Mind, Body and Heart

MIR-Method is a self healing approach which is aimed at the cause of all physical, material and emotional problems and issues which lies in the subconscious mind... and clears the way for your natural self healing energy flows. It is very simple and yet very effective for healing and for improving one's quality of life, as many people are finding, in both obvious and subtle ways.

The subconscious mind automatically carries out its conditioning as permanent assignments, and this rules the body-mind unless and until it is consciously changed. We may clear and revise the programming by resetting certain basic instructions.

However, your mind must feel safe in order to open to new ways. This is why self-rejection and 'trying' with change methods get in the way of how you want to go ahead in your life. You can create an inner sense of safety simply by stoking your bare skin in a caring way, with gentle loving touch.

Practicing the MIR-Method takes only 2 minutes every day, morning and evening, for 4 weeks. Most people feel relief from their discomforts in the first few days and weeks. Children and animals respond more quickly, having less resistance.

The Method
* Stroke your hand or other area of your bare skin lovingly and continuously through all the resetting steps.
* Give your subconscious mind the 9 reset assignments twice daily, morning and evening, for 4 weeks.
* Repeat each reset instruction 3 times, speaking it out loud or silently in your mind.

(Relaxed breathing in your belly supports being aware of emotional, physical or energy shifts, and accepting and allowing it all.)

The 9 steps
1. Optimize acid-alkaline balance.
2. Clear all toxicity.
3. Release father. Release mother. (3x each)
4. Clear meridians.
5. Supplement all shortages.
6. Balance hormone system.
7. Fulfill basic needs.
8. Optimize chakras and aura.
9. Clarify mission.

** Make sure to do all 9 steps in sequence or you may get off balance in some ways; and no more than twice a day.

- For serious physical conditions and emotional problems - such as chronic disease or depression, or if you are especially sensitive, you should begin with only steps 5 and 7 for 2 weeks, then continue with the 9 steps for 4 more weeks. You may need additional weeks for full healing.

- At times in the clearing process you may have an uncomfortable 'cleansing reaction' such as headaches, tiredness, rashes, negative emotions, etc.. You can ease through this phase with relaxed breathing down in your lower belly, which helps you to simply accept and allow whatever you experience as it passes through. And/or you may do the 9 steps only once a day until your reactions decrease.

- For others, even at a distance, you may use the method stating their name with repeating each step and stroking your own skin. For animals stroke their fur on the back or head, or if not feasible, on your own skin.

- You may wish to state a specific intention before doing the steps, but it's not considered necessary.

- For ongoing healing and well-being support you may practice the steps twice daily, one day each month or each week.

MIR-Method was developed in 2009 by holistic therapist, Mireille Mettes, from The Netherlands. She says, “It is not necessary to ‘believe’ in this method. The laws of nature that I have used to develop the MIR-Method work for both humans and animals. The intensity in which you feel it working differs per person.”

modified just slightly from: http://www.mirmethod.com/ where there is a short instructional video

Please feel free to ask questions.

Xan

Old 22-09-2012, 05:52 PM
Master
MIR-Method website has a Guestbook with stories of healing for a variety of problems.

http://www.mirmethod.com/guestbook/

This SF thread is interesting for other people's comments, questions and reports: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=29467

Here's one from me: I began with it last night and had quite an interesting experience. As I was stroking my hand I thought, "I'd like to do this with more feeling of caring." and the sweetest self-love came over me, more than ever before. During the night I felt a lot of energy shifts, and today I'm completely alive! Mir-Method is good stuff.

Xan

Old 30-09-2012, 09:03 PM
Master
This report is from peacegarden in another thread, reposted with her permission.

I have only just started MIR method . I definitely think something is happening but it's too early to say.

I must say though, I showed it to my mother. She went through it quickly once only saying the lines once each just to practise and it completely hit her, like she was releasing a LOT of stuff. She couldn't believe how powerful it was. Wow, it works for her.

Xan

Old 01-10-2012, 01:57 AM
MYFIGO

I use it when I do distant healing and am so surprised to hear statements someone has programed into themselves.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:01 AM
Master
I'm glad to hear you're using the method for distance healing, MYFIGO. I have done the same.

I'd like to know what you mean by 'statements someone has programed into themselves' in relation to this.

Xan

Old 02-10-2012, 10:59 PM
MYFIGO

I used it for myself and thought it made sense, but didn't really experience anything. So I was surprised to feel and hear such a dramatic response while doing healing.

A few years ago, I worked with young woman who had undergone 3 brain surgeries and had lost a nerve to a tumor. (This was in the beginning of my psychic healing experiences.) We reasoned that there was a nerve just like it on the opposite side of the brain and suggested that she duplicate the healthy nerve.

3 years later, we corresponded again and I did a healing for her using some of the newer methods I had learned. When I applied the MIR suggestions, I heard her inner self say, "Make a twin." I believe her mind remembered the suggestion we had made a few years earlier. I thought it interesting that the mind had made a simpler statement out of several sentences of instruction we had given to the mind.

Recently I did a healing for someone for an issue that they described. But when I did the MIR method for them, I heard a female voice make a statement that was of a different nature. When I revealed this information to the person being healed, they admitted whole-heartedly that they agreed that the statement revealed in the MIR healing was exactly how they had been feeling the whole time and had never told anyone.

The original problem they presented to me was what THEY thought was wrong. The issue revealed by the MIR method was their deep seated conviction.

One benefit of the MIR revelation was to confirm how well I had connected with them and established trust and confidence in psychic healing.

The other benefit was to reveal to them how they were misguiding themselves down a very dangerous path with their deep seated intentions so they could create a new mission statement for themselves.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:36 AM
Master
MYFIGO... I appreciate the good, deep work you're doing using MIR-Method along with your healing abilities. Good true stories.

Xan

Old 03-10-2012, 12:59 AM
MYFIGO

Thanks Xan... much appreciated!
Old 07-10-2012, 03:34 PM
santacruz18

XAN, what did you ultimately think about this method? Do you believe it is helpful for emotional healing?
Old 07-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Master
It may be, santacruz. Some folks way it has been for them. One can only know by trying it and fortunately that's very simple.

Xan