Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 23-10-2020, 11:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Regardless of how insane or mundane any event that takes place is done for a reason. Nothing is random in the universe. The lesson learnt is a direct result of these crises. What we learn from them is what makes us grow. Whether we understand it or not.

Everything is random in the universe. Even our very existence, of which the probability is literally a 10 followed by 2,685,000 zeroes. If you think a pandemic is going to make us ''grow'' then you're wrong, because all it does is bringing seperation instead of unity.
Old 23-10-2020, 11:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
The only lesson a virus can give is to teach your immune system how to tackle it.
From that point of view,some diseases and vacteria are indeed human friendly,as long as your system is stronger than them.

If someone thinks Covid is a divine lesson,then grab it,and learn what you want to learn.
Speaking from the safe side is cheap.

A virus like this isn't teaching our immune system anything. What it does is dividing the weak from the strong... A healthy lifestyle can be literally worth sh#t if nature somehow decides you fit with the weak.
Old 23-10-2020, 11:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Everything is random in the universe. Even our very existence, of which the probability is literally a 10 followed by 2,685,000 zeroes. If you think a pandemic is going to make us ''grow'' then you're wrong because all it does is bringing separation instead of unity.
Everything in the universe that is natural has its own consciousness. This is why nothing is random. Things do what they do for a purpose, whether you or anyone understands it or not. Things of a negative nature always end up in a positive and vice versa because of the cycle of duality. This the duality of our current 3-4 density (level of consciousness) and the test (for our spiritual growth and expansion of consciousness) which we learn from. The events we are met within our lives are not random. They can be created by design or by man or from a higher spiritual level. Regardless, what, why, when, where and how we come out of any situation is the challenge met and a lesson learned which adds to our growth from experience and expansion of consciousness. The more open to it the easier it is to comprehend.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 24-10-2020, 07:42 AM
Master
Quote:
A virus like this isn't teaching our immune system anything. What it does is dividing the weak from the strong... A healthy lifestyle can be literally worth sh#t if nature somehow decides you fit with the weak.
Exactly.....................
Old 25-10-2020, 04:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Everything in the universe that is natural has its own consciousness. This is why nothing is random. Things do what they do for a purpose, whether you or anyone understands it or not. Things of a negative nature always end up in a positive and vice versa because of the cycle of duality. This the duality of our current 3-4 density (level of consciousness) and the test (for our spiritual growth and expansion of consciousness) which we learn from. The events we are met within our lives are not random. They can be created by design or by man or from a higher spiritual level. Regardless, what, why, when, where and how we come out of any situation is the challenge met and a lesson learned which adds to our growth from experience and expansion of consciousness. The more open to it the easier it is to comprehend.

Suit yourself then. You'll go crazy thinking every event in your life, from stubbing your toe to walking into a pile of dogsh#t has a meaning and was arranged by some kind of invisible council up in the clouds. You'll go even more crazy if you literally believe you ''grow spiritually'' from all those kinds of inconvenient things happening to you at once. If you ask me, life itself has no meaning or purpose, that's why we're all trying to find our own personal reasons to live. I've literally won the cosmic lottery to be here, and all of that because two people decided having a spawn would fill up the empty space in their lives.

What you do with your life is entirely up to you, but I'd rather not be bothered with all that spiritual growth and consciousness stuff under the false promise of getting a special place within a choir of cherubs in the afterlife. Not that I'd even be looking forward to that anyway... On the other hand, we do indeed learn from experiences just as I've learned that all this whole New Age thing (including religion) is nothing more than a big joke.
Old 25-10-2020, 06:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Suit yourself then. You'll go crazy thinking every event in your life, from stubbing your toe to walking into a pile of dogsh#t has a meaning and was arranged by some kind of invisible council up in the clouds. You'll go even more crazy if you literally believe you ''grow spiritually'' from all those kinds of inconvenient things happening to you at once. If you ask me, life itself has no meaning or purpose, that's why we're all trying to find our own personal reasons to live. I've literally won the cosmic lottery to be here, and all of that because two people decided having a spawn would fill up the empty space in their lives.

What you do with your life is entirely up to you, but I'd rather not be bothered with all that spiritual growth and consciousness stuff under the false promise of getting a special place within a choir of cherubs in the afterlife. Not that I'd even be looking forward to that anyway... On the other hand, we do indeed learn from experiences just as I've learned that all this whole New Age thing (including religion) is nothing more than a big joke.
I know I wont go crazy, because I have an understanding of it. The way you percieve it is way out of context and this is why you'll never be able to understand. Not in this lifetime anyway. This your perogative. You have so much too learn and so quick to judge. You'll work it out one day in a lifetime.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 25-10-2020, 07:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I know I wont go crazy, because I have an understanding of it. The way you percieve it is way out of context and this is why you'll never be able to understand. Not in this lifetime anyway. This your perogative. You have so much too learn and so quick to judge. You'll work it out one day in a lifetime.

Hate to disappoint you but I'm afraid it is extremely unlikely for me (or you) to have another lifetime. However, I admit that having a second chance to live with possibly better circumstances sounds more pleasing than the boring heaven everyone speaks about where I'll literally become one with everything and everyone. Which by the way, sounds pretty horrifying by my own standards.

But hypothetically speaking... Even if your belief system turns out to be the truth, then I have plenty of reasons to rebel against that corrupt, malicious and cruel force that controls every event of a person's life. If any God exists at all, he'll have to beg on his knees for my forgiveness and the same goes for my so-called higher self
Old 25-10-2020, 08:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Hate to disappoint you but I'm afraid it is extremely unlikely for me (or you) to have another lifetime. However, I admit that having a second chance to live with possibly better circumstances sounds more pleasing than the boring heaven everyone speaks about where I'll literally become one with everything and everyone. Which by the way, sounds pretty horrifying by my own standards.

But hypothetically speaking... Even if your belief system turns out to be the truth, then I have plenty of reasons to rebel against that corrupt, malicious and cruel force that controls every event of a person's life. If any God exists at all, he'll have to beg on his knees for my forgiveness and the same goes for my so-called higher self

You are a wag!

Wind him up, watch him go.
Old 25-10-2020, 08:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
You are a wag!

Wind him up, watch him go.

A....... What? My English for a Dutch person is quite eminent, but not THAT outstanding to the point where I understand every slang or idiom.
Old 25-10-2020, 08:55 PM
Master
Quote:
A....... What? My English for a Dutch person is quite eminent, but not THAT outstanding to the point where I understand every slang or idiom.
He means to make me go mad. To go ballistic. So you have your alter egos playing on two separate forums mac/bobjob?

Closed Thread