Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-12-2021, 05:55 PM
Guide

Living-Intelligent-Focused-Energy,=LIFE.

We are all made up of ENERGY, and energy has been proved by science to be eternal, it cannot ever be destroyed, only converted, and when we die (change venues) we are therefore converted back into our astral body and carry on living as before in your astral body, the physical body is only a vehicle for the soul nothing more that that, just like your car in a metal vehicle, you are a flesh and bone vehicle nothing more than that. Death is an illusion, see through it and awaken.

regards michael.
Old 12-12-2021, 11:30 PM
Guide

Living-Intelligent-Focused-Energy L I F E,

The life principle is what animates us all, the human body is not a principle and therefore rots and decays at death (change of venue) we move from the physical to the astral realm. We are all absolute eternal principle have what could be called a relative experience within the earth plane.

regards michael.
Old 13-12-2021, 07:45 AM
hazada guess

This is true.
Old 13-12-2021, 07:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
We are all made up of ENERGY, and energy has been proved by science to be eternal, it cannot ever be destroyed, only converted, and when we die (change venues) we are therefore converted back into our astral body and carry on living as before in your astral body, the physical body is only a vehicle for the soul nothing more that that, just like your car in a metal vehicle, you are a flesh and bone vehicle nothing more than that. Death is an illusion, see through it and awaken.

regards michael.

Are you sure we have an astral body and a soul?

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 13-12-2021, 03:26 PM
Guide

Living-Intelligent-Focused-Energy LIFE.

Thank you kindly Busby for your comment on this post, the question of whether we have a soul and a astral body, my answer is yes definitely, as i have personally experienced both, but there is a deeper understanding that is we
are all in essence pure spirit, which exists within the absolute stateless state
but our expressions of the Absolute SELF is zero soul, zero astral at that level
which is unexpressed purity, which is PURE AWARENESS. We as human vehicles are enveloped within a soul, which is the primal cloak that covers the spirit, then we have the astral body that we use within the astral plane. When we fully realize ourselves to be the immortal absolute SELF, then we naturally shed the astral body and also the soul body as well as we ascend out of this gross density into pure awareness, pure energy, pure beingless being,many of us have a few more incarnations before we fully realize this eternal truth. The astral planes are basically a creation by mankind in order to have a place to stay inbetween lives, the astral planes will eventually dissolve when all of mankind finally awakens into SELF realization. Hope this answers your question Busby.

regards michael.
Old 13-12-2021, 04:26 PM
hazada guess

Thankyou Michael k.I was waiting for your answer and that put my mind at rest.I have 1 further question to ask if at all possible, Do we keep the sense of I when we transition?
Old 13-12-2021, 05:01 PM
Guide

Living-Intelligent-Focused-Energy L I F E

I am so grateful for that question Hazada Guess do we keep the "I" after transition? The answer is yes indeed you do, it is totally impossible to ever loose the "I" however this "I" the one YOU KEEP is NOT a localized "I" rather it is a universal fully INCLUSVE "I" which enfolds the WHOLE of expressed life which means life in motion. THE "I" equals the SELF =PURE absolute AWARENESS. which is what "we" all our in essence.

Hope this has answered your question my friend.

regards michael.
Old 13-12-2021, 07:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Are you sure we have an astral body and a soul?

Human beings, including myself, generally don't know things rather all we know are the labels which we place on things. In this physical realm of name and form we just want to know "what do you call it." Taoism teaches that "nothing in the universe is what we call it here on Earth."

This so-called "physical realm" is actually a "spiritual realm," vibrating at what we may call a denser frequency. While what we refer to as "spiritual" vibrates at a finer frequency then that of this physical world. It is all one thing with varying frequencies. Do I have a "soul?" In my opinion, I am my soul. I am a multidimensional being learning about myself, and we may place whatever labels on those dimensions that help us refer to them.
Old 13-12-2021, 08:05 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
I am so grateful for that question Hazada Guess do we keep the "I" after transition? The answer is yes indeed you do, it is totally impossible to ever loose the "I" however this "I" the one YOU KEEP is NOT a localized "I" rather it is a universal fully INCLUSVE "I" which enfolds the WHOLE of expressed life which means life in motion. THE "I" equals the SELF =PURE absolute AWARENESS. which is what "we" all our in essence.

Hope this has answered your question my friend.

regards michael.

Thankyou for your answer Micael K. just as I thought, we join the universal consciousness yet we still remain as if we were a single entity.(Yet we are part of the whole consciousness,(if that makes sense).

ps,welcome to the Forum.
Old 13-12-2021, 11:34 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Thankyou for your answer Micael K. just as I thought, we join the universal consciousness yet we still remain as if we were a single entity.(Yet we are part of the whole consciousness,(if that makes sense).
Thanks hazada guess we do indeed join into universal consciousness when you do that what was YOU BEFORE DISSOLVES into the SELF, and that "I"" that says "I AM" is the SINGULAR ABSOLUTE SOURCE OF ALL THERE IS.You as an individual does not exist at this pure state of BEING, in truth the idea of individuality is an illusion fostered by ur gross ignorance of our true nature. We always though have the choice of dissolving back into where we originally came from, or we can choose to turn our backs on this, and return here in full waking consciousness, and thereby serve our brothers and sisters into the way of soul knowingness.
regards michaek,