Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 17-09-2012, 06:54 AM
mightything

im looking for something new

like the title says or a way to combine practices that brings me something different. on my journey ive tried many different things. not everything mind you. in my eyes im still a fledgling i havnt been doing it long and recently i havnt been consistent. right now im studying teachings of the east. ive tried a couple different hallucinogens, im slowly edging my way into qigong. i had given up magickal practice all together, but im slowly starting to study the thousands(literal) of books ive acquired on the subject.
when it comes to energy play. im getting into that very strong intermediate category. (very strong as in deff not a beginner anymore)
BUT. and there always is one. i kinda feel lost, for lacking of better wording.
i wanna say my spiritual advancement has almost become a chore, mostly because i dont want to be weak and my girl has gotten used to me being a headache zapper! lol, i keep it up.
i need to find some type of use for this energy. a skill or talent to develop.
like, id like to do something cool. like break bricks or have something outstanding under my felt even if i kept it to myself.
if that make sense?
Old 19-09-2012, 05:57 PM
Yamah

You could always take up demon hunting... there are a lot of them out there and I know of several individuals and groups who have taken on the mission of destroying them.

I'm not a warrior, personally, I'm a healer... I work as a Massage Therapist, Reflexologist and Energy Healer. I always include energy in all my practices and find that, for me, it is a rewarding and spiritual practice.
Old 19-09-2012, 10:15 PM
mightything

omg. pm whatever info you have on it. that might be something i would be interested in. i recently had reread a post you made on a topic and it did interest me.(you mentioned demon hunting)
recently i have also been watching this show called a haunting demons do catch my fancy.
id deff say im more of a warrior than a healer or energy priest.
and am always looking for the martial applications to what i learn.
Old 20-09-2012, 05:25 AM
Yamah

I unfortunately don't have much information on Demon Hunting. All the people I have known who were hunters I met in real life and have no idea if there's an internet community or not.

If you want to become a hunter then it is important that you find a community though, someone who can teach and guide you. And you need to make sure you are confident in your powers. When I became involved with hunters demons started paying attention to me and I wasn't properly equipped to handle it... I almost got thrown off a bridge once. It was frightening. I think that was the event that scared me off from that world.

Another thing you need to know is that demon hunting really messes with your head. While you fight them, they influence you. Pretty much all of the hunters I have met are not completely there mentally. I can feel that they are powerful and have witnessed them in action, so I know they are doing what they claim, but they are all still... touched. If you walk that path it is very likely that your mind will also be touched.
Old 20-09-2012, 03:12 PM
mightything

you almost got thrown off a bridge, how did you survive?

sadly im pretty touched already. as a kid i was kinda a spirit magnet. and truth be told i was almost guided into this occult stuff. well im pretty sure i was. just one day i picked up a book that i had for a very long time because i thought it was some fantasy stuff. and i like just accepted it very easy. i wanna say too easy.
im skeptical i like to see stuff.
its kinda messed up but i know my spiritual path isnt one of unwavering light.
its filled with shades of grey and outright darkness.
i couldnt explain the way i truly feel and think in such an open place.
bottom line i dont really fit in with society as a unit. i get along with those who are special or like me stuck seeing the parts of reality standing still when they should be moving.

i might still need a lil bit of time before id say ya lets hunt demons. but i think about weird stuff all the time lately. hand to hand with spirits lol.
as for a teacher? idk i wouldnt hold my breath. like im self taught i had to be.
in the time since i started no one has come up to me and asked me about my spiritual side. nor do i know anyone personally who actually does anything.
it's just me baby. lol.

on a side note: demon hunting go figure was one of the only crazy things i ran by my wife, that she actually accepted. ive ran everything by her from being a human bomb to swordsmanship<--(she accepted that 2)

from talking to some what kinda practices were they into? or skills did they develop?
right now im working on energizing weapons. i just started though.
Old 20-09-2012, 05:46 PM
michael55

Maybe read A Course In Miracles. :)
Old 20-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Yamah

My first teacher in Energy Work was a Wiccan High Priest, of the Eclectic variety. After teaching me and the rest of my group the basics he expanded our teachings to combat training, which included several different kinds of shields, energy blasts, constructs (including contructing energy weapons) and more. He was a firm believer in the power of the Self and instilled within us a strong belief that connecting to other spirits and such was a short cut to power which led to many, many pitfalls.

After we reached a certain level he confided in me (and only me) that he was also a demon hunter and battled them regularly. I joined him for a few battles and we were always successful. After I started fighting them I started to notice demons around me more often. I could see them staring at me and feel their hatred towards me. But I was always keeping myself shielded and they couldn't do much to me.

Then one day I was crossing a bridge over a highway, heading towards a big mall in Ottawa. I guess my guard was down because I didn't notice them closing in. All of a sudden I couldn't breathe and my eyes went blurry. I felt dread and darkness surrounding and filling me. I stumbled to the side and caught myself on the railing of the bridge, but felt compelled to lean over it - like something was trying to control my body and will me over the edge. I fought it and hung on to the railing tight. I remembered my training and quickly began to ground myself, extending an even more solid root into the earth than I ever did before. I willed all the darkness to leave me and go into the ground... it didn't work completely but I felt the compulsion growing dimmer. I then grounded upwards and drew energy from both directions into my center, rapidly growing it to fill and fortify my body, pushing the darkness out and away in every direction. I then used all of my strength to explode my energy body with radiant light and I felt the darkness leave me... then I collapsed on the sidewalk and began to catch my breath.

That was the first time I ever actually felt in danger practicing energy... before then it was all just a game to me and I didn't respect what I was doing or who I was battling. I still remember it as one of the most frightening moments of my life. After that happened I told my teacher that I wouldn't help him battle demons any more - and slowly they began to leave me alone again.

I've met three individuals who battle demons and I'm currently good friends with someone who leads a group of 6 hunters. The first individual was my first teacher, who basically learned everything to do with energy work. The second was a real visionary... he had incredible sight and inspiration from supernal sources... but he had fallen to the 'dark side'. He regularly consorted with demons and 'hired himself out' to demons as a mercenary and bounty hunter, killing one demon in exchange for the knowledge of another. I didn't have very much to do with him... he frightened me. The third was a Rabbi who practiced both exorcism and energy work. He would battle demons using both methods in addition to prayer.

My friend, who leads his band of warriors, one of whom is his wife, has based his whole training around combat. He regularly consorts with higher entities and has consciously reformed his energy body to be more efficient for combat, sacrificing his personal health, balance and well-being in the process. We argue frequently about that issue, me telling him that he needs to take care of himself, him retorting that he'd rather take care of the world.

As for specific techniques, there are way too many to name and discuss. Every warrior has their own set of personal techniques based on their gifts. The key, as I understand it, is to discover your strengths and develop techniques which utilize them. Make your own signature attacks. The more personal, the more powerful.
Old 21-09-2012, 04:21 AM
mightything

"he expanded our teachings to combat training, which included several different kinds of shields, energy blasts, constructs (including contructing energy weapons) and more."

well can you give me some pointers on this kinda stuff? constructing energy weapons sounds cool.

Im glade you survived.

although i dont know if i'd side with some. i dont think id kill them all.
im kinda like that. an equal opportunity charmer.

what about demon hunters who have families?
children?

and on a side note. of course they would know about you. and speak about you.
idk if its just paranoia but im constantly worried im gona draw to much attention to myself before im ready
Old 22-09-2012, 11:16 PM
Yamah

The best advice I can give regarding combat training is to start with heightening your awareness. Work on mantaining awareness throughout the day. Pay attention to the floes of energy and subtle interactions, observe the energies of all those you come in contact with... basically immerse yourself in the higher dimension and carry that immersion with you always. Doing is simple... perceiving is difficult. Once you can perceive and maintain your perception, everything else can be achieved through trial and error.

The second piece of advice is... be true to yourself. Know your strengths and weaknesses. Develop your own attacks and techniques based on your strengths and use them to compensate for your weaknesses. Everyone has a unique talent. Mine, for example, is Shielding. Most of my attacks included shields in their design, like creating a shielded psiball and filling it with volatile energy or using a shield to stop an energy flow so it could build up a strong charge before releasing. Shielding is also essential in the creation of more complicated energy constructs, so crafting psi-weapons was a natural extension of my own talents.

The technique I use to craft a weapon is the following:
1) Have in mind before you begin what you desire to create. Visualize if desired or simply hold onto the intention.
2) Trace the weapon with Soft Energy, either with your hands or simply with your mind's eye. At this point you will be creating something like a semi-solid gel or contained vapour. Remold the weapon as desired but don't take too long or the energy will dissipate.
3) Observe the form of the weapon quickly, make sure the form is as desired
4) Solidify the energy. Do this by tracing the object, either with your hands or your mind's eye, and work on compressing the energy and... solidifying it. You will probably need to infuse more energy as you proceed as hard energy is more dense and thus requires more energy per centimeter than soft energy.
5) Anchor the weapon to your hand or release it so that the weapon may be moved as desired.

When you are finished with a weapon it is best to dispose of it - don't be an energy litterbug! You can do so in one of two ways:
1) Melt or Grind the hard energy, turning it back into soft energy and then simply disperse it.
2) Separate the Form from the Materials, the form. The energy should then disperse naturally. Afterwards you can either explode the form or shrink and store the form within yourself for use later... just add in energy and the weapon should be constructed identically to how it was before.

Note that these are all just ONE WAY of doing things, specifically my way. There are many, many ways and you should experiment to find the one that is right for you.
Old 23-09-2012, 07:23 AM
mightything

ive actually been experimenting in this way the last few weeks on and off.
i can energy my physical knife up. so i was thinking why not make a knife of energy. i think i was only in that soft energy stage.
once it gets hard enough can it cut stuff or it just a spiritual/energy or auric wound?

i think i do need to work on my awareness and sensing. i can sense when energy is directed at me. but i cant sense people or things like that at will just when im about to run into them or their intentions are shady towards me.
i havnt done much with constructs and after doing some research i find thats like a whole nother level to the work.

i know how useful shields can be and critical if one is to engage in combat. but idk i havnt been forced to really on them.
i know some "kids" have natural shields im starting to think i might be one. but that might just be speculation to explain away my laziness on the subject.
BUT i dont want to get caught with my *** in the wind.

i dont seem to be particularly strong in anything really.