Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 29-11-2020, 10:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I saw a chap at a restaurant who had only one leg.
We were eating at the counter and he was to my left. I asked him what happened. He told me and said the pain was so unbelievable, he went and found a doctor and had it cut off. Since then, he has felt really great.

Guulp!
I had the same type of injury.
But being in sloth mode is not good either. If don't use it, you lose it.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 29-11-2020, 10:25 PM
Master
Quote:
I can relate to a degree ......
I have gotten kicked by horses so many times, I can't remember. The worst is when getting tossed off the rear end of a horse and as I am going down, the horse decides to let you have it with both feet while you are still in mid-air.
.....OUCH!

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 29-11-2020, 10:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
But being in sloth mode is not good either. If don't use it, you lose it.

Was it your left leg or your right leg?

Mine was my right leg.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 29-11-2020, 11:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Was it your left leg or your right leg?

Mine was my right leg.
We would be Olympic champions if they a three-legged race. We could be secured at the waist and just run normally. As you have had you right one off and I had my left one off. We would be classified as cheating.

Old 29-11-2020, 11:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
We would be Olympic champions if they a three-legged race. We could be secured at the waist and just run normally. As you have had you right one off and I had my left one off. We would be classified as cheating.

PMSL
Old 05-12-2020, 05:40 PM
Master
Less than I used to, now that the gym has a mask mandate. I'm not playing along..
They have the ''rule'' that you have to mask up every time you move from one place to another.. lol.

I now just do a lot of push ups at home, planks, and I have dumbbells. I walk 2h a day with my dog..

I don't miss the gym at all. Looking back at it now, the place just feels a bit soulless.. most people just doing their own thing.
Old 22-12-2020, 07:12 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Less than I used to, now that the gym has a mask mandate. I'm not playing along..
They have the ''rule'' that you have to mask up every time you move from one place to another.. lol.

I now just do a lot of push ups at home, planks, and I have dumbbells. I walk 2h a day with my dog..

I don't miss the gym at all. Looking back at it now, the place just feels a bit soulless.. most people just doing their own thing.

before covid i was walking 2 hours a day, now i rarely leave my house
lots of neighbors have covid
its hard to exercise in a little rented condo

friends keep telling me it is not safe to walk outside
im not sure if it is safe or not
seems safe to me but they say what if you walk in a place
somebody with covid just walked so you breathe in their air

i still think its pretty safe but yea maybe possible to get covid
in the air outside no idea i heard some family walking by my
window this morning and one was coughing a lot
Old 06-02-2021, 01:28 PM
Seeker
I’m not exercising at all right now - unless essential walks to the nearest shop count!
During lockdown I’ve found exercise very difficult, because it wasn’t something I was regularly doing before, and obviously gyms - which is where I’d ideally like to go for exercise - have been closed for most of the last year, and my current flat isn’t really suitable for exercising in, as it’s only a fairly small bedsit. So it’s been a bit difficult this last year or so.

I’m kinda hoping that I can get vaccinated against this virus in the not-too-distant future, and then, one of the first things I’m planning to do is work on my fitness.
Old 06-02-2021, 03:02 PM
So much on my Total Gym that my friends are in shock ...and don't
wanna say here what they say about my butt!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-03-2021, 06:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Every day. It is Must Have point in your list. If you want to be healthy and strong.