Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 22-03-2021, 05:00 AM
Master

What You Can Learn From the African Hadza Tribe

The Hadza tribe are among the best still-living representations of the way humans have lived for tens of thousands of years. They’re nomadic hunter-gatherers whose diet is primarily meat-based
Chronic disease is rare among the Hadza, who remain vital well into old age
The Hadza primarily eat meat, including organ meats and connective tissue, tubers, berries, and fruit and honey from the baobab tree. As such it is relatively low to moderate in fiber
Raw honey contains nitric oxide metabolites that are converted back to nitric oxide when consumed. Research shows honey increases nitric oxide and total nitrite concentrations and improves endothelial function. Heating decreases the nitric oxide metabolites in the honey
There’s an intrinsic happiness that spontaneously arises when you engage in certain types of behaviors, and topping that list is the regular immersion in the natural world
Can read more about it:
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...rid=1112454237
and / or watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrHi6dFzl68

Timestamps:

0:03:19​ Paul's baboon brainy beard
0:06:33​ The "Why" behind the trip
0:11:24​ You can't believe everything you read
0:17:38​ Bush berries are no joke!
0:21:17​ Why do the Hadza hunt baboons | The government restrictions on the Hadza
0:33:23​ Tubers as Fallback Foods and Their Impact on Hadza Hunter-Gatherers
0:33:28​ The world's foremost meat enthusiasts
0:41:38​ What about prions?
0:44:04​ Are we westerners just pansies?
0:54:16​ The Hadza's secret to happiness
1:06:46​ Physical activity patterns and biomarkers of cardiovascular disease risk in hunter-gatherers
1:13:08​ Hunter-gatherers as models in public health
1:13:53​ It's not all about diet | The healing power of nature
1:23:42​ Gender roles and family life of the Hadza
1:30:22​ The immense contentment of the Hadza
1:33:34​ Why do the Hadza choose their way of life?
1:43:59​ The life expectancy of Hunter-gatherers | The Blue Zones are a myth!
1:53:24​ Chronic illness always comes back to seed oils
2:00:38​ Why did the Hadza have brown teeth?
2:01:40​ The effects of excessive fluoride intake
Paraphrasing ...

We really became human in the last 2 million years. Before that, there was Australopithecus and a divergence, a sort of a schism of the evolutionary tree with a species called Paranthropus boisei, and then Homo habilis and Homo erectus.

That branch point was super fascinating because that was a branch point between meat and plant. This is about 4 million years ago in human evolution, and Paranthropus boisei ate more plants. We can tell this based on stable isotopes, looking at the teeth.

Homo habilis and homo erectus ate more and more meat … The unique nutrients found in that meat and those organs allowed our brains to grow — nutrients like choline, carnitine, taurine, B12, K2, essential fatty acids [and carnosine]

The prevailing thinking now, which is quite compelling in my opinion, is that eating meat and organs made us human, and the species that chose to eat more plants went extinct … Many anthropologists believe the Hadza are some of the direct descendants of the original Homo sapiens who remained in the Rift Valley in Africa.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.