Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 22-03-2021, 09:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
If I felt good, I woulden't even have to try to stay awake, I would feel so good, that I'd even stay awake while falling asleep, wide awake and even extatically dreaming wide awake.

If I felt good, I would just be able to magically make any food I want to appear. And I would love every bite of it and I would be inspired to perfectly eat every perfect thing that would perfectly support my perfrect well-being.

Hhhh... What a great great great thing it is to feel good. To feel so good that you don't have a care in the world, you just float in extacy. And every single particle in the universe would benefit from pleasing you. And they would also feel better in return. ...What a great thing it is to feel good.

This is already the nature of the universe, it's pure bliss, it only appears that it is the opposite.

You are the Creator of your own life, everything you feel, it happens according to your will, even if you are not aware of this. All the human emotions happen within. Nothing from outside can shake the within unless the within wishes so.

Think about your memories, you say, they have shaped who I am, no, you have shaped who you are, this happened and happens within yourself.

This identification with thoughts, feelings, memories, experiences and so on causes the suffering. You had a bad dream and now for the rest of the day you feel low, but think about those times when you had a bad dream but the day was so good that you totally forgot about the bad dream. No, it was not that the day was good, it was your own choice to step outside of feeling low, to move aside the identification with that bad dream. Sometimes I have some bad thoughts and I look at them, I witness them and I see the space between me and them and I let them fade away.
Old 23-03-2021, 03:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This is already the nature of the universe, it's pure bliss, it only appears that it is the opposite.

You are the Creator of your own life, everything you feel, it happens according to your will, even if you are not aware of this. All the human emotions happen within. Nothing from outside can shake the within unless the within wishes so.

Think about your memories, you say, they have shaped who I am, no, you have shaped who you are, this happened and happens within yourself.

This identification with thoughts, feelings, memories, experiences and so on causes the suffering. You had a bad dream and now for the rest of the day you feel low, but think about those times when you had a bad dream but the day was so good that you totally forgot about the bad dream. No, it was not that the day was good, it was your own choice to step outside of feeling low, to move aside the identification with that bad dream. Sometimes I have some bad thoughts and I look at them, I witness them and I see the space between me and them and I let them fade away.
Yeah, the original state of human is bliss. But that doesn't mean we did not "fall from bliss" into well... we fell from grace? or the angel did and we just removed our own bliss? we contradicted ourselves. Whatever I did, I did something that got me here on this planet and in this life and in this consciousness and experience that is dense. and heavy and burdening. Including the limitations and inability to remember that bliss or original state of my being. so I have no way of knowing anything. and especially not bliss, atleast not right this red hot minute. maybe after I die? who knows. maybe u will tell me how. but words dont mean anything and they dont teach, so that's why I am not expecting much.
I tried every trick in the book, including I am meditations. I have no choice but keep trying things for the sake of not suffering. and I am told that this humble approach is good and leads to succes. so that is a solace.

but how are you even able to have acces to the internet if you have already died and ressurected and then entered paradise and then came back HERE to your previous life? Huh? What on earth is going on here!

Anyway, I am trying to focus on bliss, but I did manifest my realisation of your messages, which means that maybe I did something right. anyway, what you say, like its all fake, doesn't make it more blissful, cause I already knew that. But I dont KNOOOOooooOooOooOoOOOoooOOwW it like I know that existence exists or something exists but sometimes I dont even know that. And then I realise I don't know anything, but I do know that I dont know anything. Paradoxical. and confusing as hell!

anyway, may god bless you on your journey.
I wish god could speak directly to me. there always seems to be a middle man. it sucks.
I actually thought, maybe the whole world is buying phones because god is planning on calling everyone personally on their phones. Well, maybe, I hope! It would atleast make my phone good for something!