Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-03-2021, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Lol same. sometimes I erase it. or like those old crt tv's.
I had no idea what you meant...crt=cathode ray tubes, for others
that didn't know, either. Next, I'll post what VCR means! LOL!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-03-2021, 09:14 PM
Master
Quote:
I don't feel good.

But I don't wanna feel good.

I am angry with the happy things in life.

I HATE feeling good!

Wait a minute.... BUT I DON'T EVEN FEEL GOOD!
I hope things workout for you my friend. Feeling bad sucks. Loving ourselves really makes a difference in our lives. Love and light to you my friend. Amen
Old 16-03-2021, 05:22 AM
Master
Quote:
I don't feel good.

But I don't wanna feel good.

I am angry with the happy things in life.

I HATE feeling good!

Wait a minute.... BUT I DON'T EVEN FEEL GOOD!
https://www.google.com/search?q=some...MXKT4So,st: 0

....Ewwerrin, "sometimes love don't feel like it should....". Right?
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 16-03-2021 at 05:24 AM. Reason: clarify input
Old 16-03-2021, 05:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio

Hurt so good, come on baby make it hurt so good, sometime love don't feel like it should, you make it, hurt so good love it. Amen
Old 16-03-2021, 05:36 AM
Master
Duplicate post
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 16-03-2021 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Duplicate post
Old 22-03-2021, 08:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I hope things workout for you my friend. Feeling bad sucks. Loving ourselves really makes a difference in our lives. Love and light to you my friend. Amen
Yeah, if I felt good I would really appreciate every word you typed and all the effort you went through to share this loving and kind message.
If I felt good I woulden't even try to appreciate your message, I would really appreciate it.
I would be like... "Something good has happened." And I would know exactly all the things about it that are so good.
I woulden't even theorize what it would be like, I'd just be feeling good. Like guuuuwd.
Like gooddah! Yessah! YeyHah!
I would feel free to move, be do or have anything I want.
I would not only be able to do anything and everything, I would also even be able to know every singke thing that I can possibly do.
Woah, what a freedom... what a freedom!...
Free to be, ... do... or have... ANYTHING I can possibly want. AND ALSO BE ABLE TO KNOW ALL THE THINGS THAT I WANT? It doesn't get better than That.

I would be so free from any pain. So FREEEEEHHHhhhh... woaahhhh... Like if pain was a baloon, I would be able to pop it, and it'd be gone, just like that. With a tiny little push of a needle. Pop! And it's gone! It's GOWN! GOWN! ...Just like all the money in my bankaccount. Just kidding, it'd be completely free ofcourse. Because I would be freeeee from aaalll paaaain foreveeerrr..

I would be clapping my hands while riding a bicycle. That's how happy I would be!
And all the colors of life would feel wonderful to me. Every little sensation I'd have would be a miraculous word of God Almighty and a personal message of the most divine revelation that is infinitely uniquely adressed to the infinitely uniquely me.
Old 22-03-2021, 08:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio

Yeah, but I know one thing for sure. It would feel so good, like it should.
It would stretch my cheeks so wide, that my eyes would sparkle from extatic rejuvination.
Old 22-03-2021, 09:01 AM
Master

I tell you, my friend, from my own first hand experiences, I AM is Who You Are, you have never lost it, there was not even a moment in your earthly life that you were not I AM. There is nothing to be done to attain I AM, you are It every moment. A criminal is I AM in the very same way a hero is I AM. In your deepest pain, I AM is with you, in your greatest happiness, I AM is with you. I AM has never left you and has never forsaken you. It only appears so, that you are alone, forsaken and ignored.

The more you stay in I AM, the more you free yourself from the identification with I am this, I am that and so the greater the Peace and happiness.
Old 22-03-2021, 09:02 AM
Master
If I felt good, I woulden't even have to try to stay awake, I would feel so good, that I'd even stay awake while falling asleep, wide awake and even extatically dreaming wide awake.

If I felt good, I would just be able to magically make any food I want to appear. And I would love every bite of it and I would be inspired to perfectly eat every perfect thing that would perfectly support my perfrect well-being.

Hhhh... What a great great great thing it is to feel good. To feel so good that you don't have a care in the world, you just float in extacy. And every single particle in the universe would benefit from pleasing you. And they would also feel better in return. ...What a great thing it is to feel good.
Old 22-03-2021, 09:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I tell you, my friend, from my own first hand experiences, I AM is Who You Are, you have never lost it, there was not even a moment in your earthly life that you were not I AM. There is nothing to be done to attain I AM, you are It every moment. A criminal is I AM in the very same way a hero is I AM. In your deepest pain, I AM is with you, in your greatest happiness, I AM is with you. I AM has never left you and has never forsaken you. It only appears so, that you are alone, forsaken and ignored.

The more you stay in I AM, the more you free yourself from the identification with I am this, I am that and so the greater the Peace and happiness.
Yeah, if I was happy, I would be free from all pain forever, and in all directions of time simultaneously. ah, yeah! that feels so good and it sounds so perfect! I WOULD FEEL GOOD IN ALL DIRECTIONS OF TIME SIMULTANEOUSLY! POOH!