Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2021, 11:37 AM
Elfin

.... And then he's gonna wonder !!!
Does anyone reckon he wants to join the ""CHURCH of ELFIN ??"....
Probably not...
He be outnumbered...
But bet ... In fact put my life on it...
He'd learn more !!!!....
Old 01-03-2021, 12:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hallow please don't empathise with him.*deleted*
Who can condone all that torture to all of those beautiful Jewish people ?.....
And I'm not even Jewish
*deleted
Please believe me.
I am not empathizing with anyone. All of that torture hitler did was a product of hate. Hate is wrong, But it does exist. We can't let hate spread, or affect us. We have to be stronger than hate. All we can do is spread love as much as we can. I know I am not perfect on this topic but I know once I feel anger, hate is very close buy.
Old 01-03-2021, 12:06 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I am not empathizing with anyone. All of that torture hitler did was a product of hate. Hate is wrong, But it does exist. We can't let hate spread, or affect us. We have to be stronger than hate. All we can do is spread love as much as we can. I know I am not perfect on this topic but I know once I feel anger, hate is very close buy.
..... Darling .... And you know I love you.
But if you look at the start of the thread ( I believe 2nd post ... I told the *deleted there was NO such thing as hate ..!!!!!!! .... ) It's all there in black and white ...and on my screenshot.... He's a ****ing*delelted...

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 01-03-2021 at 03:31 PM. Reason: foul language , name calling
Old 01-03-2021, 12:08 PM
Elfin

But let's allow the ""vouyers ""to keep viewing LOL... The cowards that won't join the convo .....we all know who you are ...
Old 01-03-2021, 12:10 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
But let's allow the ""vouyers ""to keep viewing LOL... The cowards that won't join the convo .....we all know who you are ...

I'm staying quiet incase I get torn apart.
Old 01-03-2021, 12:15 PM
Elfin

No -one tells me .... And especially not on my deathbed .. that I'm not worthy of God.
NO-ONE.
And *deleted...
Like me and *deleted are meant to be some kind of kindred spirits .
I am not evil.
I don't need some stupid little boy... Some little ******* , some **** ... Some **** telling me I'm not worthy

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 01-03-2021 at 03:27 PM. Reason: no political names -ref to Rules
Old 01-03-2021, 12:20 PM
Elfin

...PureEvil 760....
Hope you can live with yourself after your comments to a dying woman.
I am only glad that my children cannot witness this...
I am so pleased I am not your mother
I pity your mother
I would NOT want to be her
I would never want any mother to know that their child was so callous towards others..
Are you also a murderer ?
A peodofile perhaps ?
You are not normal.
Old 01-03-2021, 12:22 PM
Elfin

...but come child.... You have gone quiet after all of that bravado ....ah bless
..Don't **** with me.
Old 01-03-2021, 12:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
If you think I'm just insane, which I am, just like you, you shouldn't be this fluffed up.

But I am a real prophet and everything I say is sincere. No one believes me so I've been through 1000 people just like you before, it doesn't matter what you think or what your opinions are.

God does not feel bad for you, but simply loves and waits for you to find him, truly.. Your issues are self inflicted.

Forgiveness over judgement.

Your approach towards others is reprehensible but I acknowledge you don't/won't - perhaps can't - care. Caring is what nice people do.
Old 01-03-2021, 12:31 PM
Elfin

...I would even go as far as to ask him to present himself to me...face to face .... In person....and then tell it to me ....
I think the idiot would find I'm not actually that much of a lady !!
Closed Thread