Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-02-2021, 08:33 PM
Master
The bliss and nightmare of kundalini awakening (video)

The following video from Craig Holliday came up on my Youtube recommendations just now and I found it very insightful, so I just wanted to share for anyone else who may be going through a kundalini awakening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqUF...ist=WL&index=3

(It's labelled as 'part 2' - I searched for part 1 but couldn't find it.)

Last edited by A human Being : 11-02-2021 at 04:03 PM.
Old 11-02-2021, 12:59 AM
I loved this guy's talk! Thanks, ahb. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-02-2021, 07:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
The following video from Craig Holliday came up on my Youtube recommendations just now and I found it very insightful, so I just wanted to share for anyone else who may be going through a kundalini awakening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqUF...ist=WL&index=3

(It's labelled as 'part 2' - I searched for part 1 but couldn't find it.)
Thanks For the share.
Old 11-02-2021, 08:32 AM
Master
You're welcome guys

Last edited by A human Being : 11-02-2021 at 12:28 PM.
Old 11-02-2021, 06:17 PM
Master

This kundalini thing is really dangerous in the sense that it can cause a lot of body problems but it seems that not for all people.

It's true what people say, aside from the "bad" things, you experience a huge boost of creativity and some incredible experiences, sometimes I feel connected with the whole world... these moments are so powerful that I always find myself crying and praying to God and feel again like a children that searches for his father. I can draw, I can actually draw, I suddenly found that I have talent at drawing, something that I never had before and I tried so many times... I simply could not draw, now I am getting better and better.

The Ego is going to melt within yourself and this process, I think, causes the most pain, you may experience pain all over your body form nowhere. Your mental state may become very chaotic, for exmaple, I had a month or so where I could not control myself and go mad over simple things, something that never happened before. I started to swear and to curse and to go mad over small things but now I am doing much better, it seems that it is a process. I notice that the more I let go of my Ego, the easier the process gets. You may find yourself face to face with all the dark things you hid within yourself, to face them, it seems that everything comes to surface, every single thing.

Learning to let go seems to help a lot, in special letting go of the programming we have "inherited" and acquired through our lives. I am really serious, the more you let go, the easier it gets, it seems that no matter what, you will be humbled.

In my latest experiences I keep finding myself in strange dimensions, can't explain what's there and feeling very hot in some parts of my body and cold in other parts of my body. I also feel connected with the whole world from time to time, it's something really great and a huge happiness comes over me from feeling the whole world and seeing the greatness of life. It's like you can feel the heart beats of the world.
Old 11-02-2021, 08:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This kundalini thing is really dangerous in the sense that it can cause a lot of body problems but it seems that not for all people.
True enough, there's no one way that the process will unfold - it depends on the particular issues each person has. I know for me personally it's been hugely challenging, because I had a lot of trauma stored in my body as well as what Eckhart Tolle would term a 'heavy pain-body', and all of that created some very stubborn patterns of resistance in various part of my anatomy (my heart and solar plexus were particular problem areas), all of which really inhibits the flow of energy.
Quote:
It's true what people say, aside from the "bad" things, you experience a huge boost of creativity and some incredible experiences, sometimes I feel connected with the whole world... these moments are so powerful that I always find myself crying and praying to God and feel again like a children that searches for his father. I can draw, I can actually draw, I suddenly found that I have talent at drawing, something that I never had before and I tried so many times... I simply could not draw, now I am getting better and better.
That's so wonderful, TM I know for me personally I've actually gone in the opposite direction, I used to play guitar and write songs quite often but I just haven't felt the desire to do so for a good few years now (my guitars are purely ornamental these days ). It's been a very difficult few years though, so it isn't really surprising.
Quote:
The Ego is going to melt within yourself and this process, I think, causes the most pain, you may experience pain all over your body form nowhere. Your mental state may become very chaotic, for example, I had a month or so where I could not control myself and go mad over simple things, something that never happened before. I started to swear and to curse and to go mad over small things but now I am doing much better, it seems that it is a process. I notice that the more I let go of my Ego, the easier the process gets. You may find yourself face to face with all the dark things you hid within yourself, to face them, it seems that everything comes to surface, every single thing.

Learning to let go seems to help a lot, in special letting go of the programming we have "inherited" and acquired through our lives. I am really serious, the more you let go, the easier it gets, it seems that no matter what, you will be humbled.
That's the key to it all I'd say, yeah - not something that's come to me naturally if I'm being honest, my meditation practice has become all about learning how to let go.

I can very much relate to what you said about all the anger coming up, I became aware a few years back of an anger inside me that felt incredibly destructive, and again, it's taken a lot of inner work to work through that. I've found that cultivating self-acceptance and self-compassion have been so important for me, because telling myself that I shouldn't be feeling the way I'm feeling only represses the anger, as well as all the grief and sorrow that underlies so much of our surface negativity (anger, resentment, bitterness, etc.). Spiritual awakening definitely isn't for the faint-hearted.
Quote:
In my latest experiences I keep finding myself in strange dimensions, can't explain what's there and feeling very hot in some parts of my body and cold in other parts of my body. I also feel connected with the whole world from time to time, it's something really great and a huge happiness comes over me from feeling the whole world and seeing the greatness of life. It's like you can feel the heart beats of the world.
Wow, sounds like you're making great progress - all the best on your journey, my friend