Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-01-2021, 03:29 PM
Master
Thats it thisguyscott you tell em - lol... only good ones allowed in 'my space' others be gone...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 01-02-2021, 11:16 AM
Master
I'l have another read later, i only read a bit, I been busy helping on MH forums - im not sure its you turning the lights on and off - what do others here think... theres a song i used to play over and over when I was worried about the vibes in my house - love is in air by Paul Young, play it over and over on decent speakers drive it out....raise the vibes in there... watch nice happy things on tv and get some pot plants for the house, plenty of them...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 01-02-2021, 02:22 PM
Master
I see reading it through you are not turning the lights off - but when you say you can feel electricity - I can, its feeling energy as in good and bad - energy vibes think of it that way, as it is - when someone has hurt you in the past remember this 'forgive'detach'move on' - this will 'release' any negative energy that's attached to you from the past... live in the now 'this moment' - and focus on that and not what ifs and what was - this way your energy vibes will increase...

Old 01-02-2021, 07:07 PM
Guide

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
There is definitely a difference between the astral sex and me just having fun. The energies and the fusion of those energies are just incredible. Like it is really wonderful feeling. But I guess my concern mostly is that who ever or what ever it is expresses itself as someone but I don't believe it is them. Or if it is them it is not a conscious projection. I mean it could be a succubus. but usually malevolent beings drain your energy and you feel tired afterword. This doesn't do this to me. I was thinking maybe I am just connecting to that persons subconscious and somehow it is responding but If that were the case you would think that I could just connect to anyone's subconscious and experience it. But like I said I wasn't the one initiating it. It comes to me. Maybe I am just feeling her enjoying herself like you had mentioned. I really don't know the reality of it. It isn't bothering me at least not at the moment. I don't know. I don't have a real life partner anyway and this is quite fulfilling for me I just have to be sure not to assume it is that person in real life because there is no evidence to support that.

Well, there you have it, if you FEEL IT IS NOT them, than just remember this.

Things can happen astrally, half in, half out, or in the mind only, & that can be painful. & if you are not feeling it is them, the person you are meaning to have some sort of attachment to, than yea, be careful. & even in the attachment, be careful.

I get thoughts of the other, and feel their pain, or their pleasure. & now I am learning that it is their attachment through me, that has made me feel these things. That has been helpful, in letting go. Letting go is a process.

& if you feel it is doing you no harm, all the power to you. lol

Just because people on here HAVEN'T experienced those things, does NOT mean it cannot happen, or be another's experience's. Or "their reality"
Old 01-02-2021, 08:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
Say now you tell me you're a dark one, when I was half way through and enjoying it - be gone! 'in a bit though' not quite finished yet....

Old 02-02-2021, 06:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
Well, there you have it, if you FEEL IT IS NOT them, than just remember this.

Things can happen astrally, half in, half out, or in the mind only, & that can be painful. & if you are not feeling it is them, the person you are meaning to have some sort of attachment to, than yea, be careful. & even in the attachment, be careful.

I get thoughts of the other, and feel their pain, or their pleasure. & now I am learning that it is their attachment through me, that has made me feel these things. That has been helpful, in letting go. Letting go is a process.

Just because people on here HAVEN'T experienced those things, does NOT mean it cannot happen, or be another's experience's. Or "their reality"

The only reason I don't think it is her is cause we don't talk in real life. I mean why would she bother me astrally if she doesn't want to talk to me. Other then I do have some good sexual fantasies. lol Who knows maybe she just want to kill me. IDK
Old 02-02-2021, 11:50 AM
Master
You will be SF's expert on this for sure, all the learning you're going through - it'll be in a book one day I think all this, or a film... the old song 'ghost busters' comes to mind with your knowledge - call asearcher 'ghost buster' - ask it if it likes music Paul Young love is in the air, bet it doesn't...

She knows quite a lot this lady on the link, but doesn't know everything as we don't either... I know 'this' its to do with 'energy vibrations' - as we know these lost/trapped spirits like places that are low in energy vibes - have you thought about using 'the power of your mind' to help relocate it to a barn somewhere...

To do this you would have to visit a dark big old building that would suit, take a snapshot of what it looks like 'in your mind' so you can visualise it in meditation, and visualise it being there, or trance teleporting there - with mind power, and no one here can say this wouldn't work, because this would be new territory, transporting a spirit elsewhere may/may not be possible - but the mind is powerful...

Best not to think of the whens and hows when this all started, but 'raise your vibes 'in you' and that of the property... lose any negative energy that's attached to you from the past with forgive'detach'move on...

This is such a difficult one to advise on, because really with what we've discussed a few months ago, it should have moved on by now... use your mind in meditation, see if you can communicate, find out why its here, and remind it how beautiful it is in the light, heaven is a beautiful place, we were all there before coming here on our journeys - we've just forgotten...

Keep us informed with what you do - It might be a good idea to create a new thread on another page or we'll be told we're going off topic - if you do, put link on the new one to here, and one from this so all interested can be updated with what's going on... good luck x

Last edited by one-light : 02-02-2021 at 12:30 PM.
Old 06-02-2021, 10:23 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Right now I think my problem is that I am too open. Out of my pain I am creating poltergeist activity. But too that there has been some type of paranormal happenings either by a ghost or by someone else still then alive (steps and so on, someone invisible sitting or sleeping in the bed, just a really long list of a different kind of activity, children seeing mist created out of nowhere, figures etc)

Fun times.
Old 06-02-2021, 10:24 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Right now I think my problem is that I am too open. Out of my pain I am creating poltergeist activity. But too that there has been some type of paranormal happenings either by a ghost or by someone else still then alive (steps and so on, someone invisible sitting or sleeping in the bed, just a really long list of a different kind of activity, children seeing mist created out of nowhere, figures etc)

Fun times. Thanks for sharing.
Old 06-02-2021, 05:06 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Say now you tell me you're a dark one, when I was half way through and enjoying it - be gone! 'in a bit though' not quite finished yet....

No idea, what you're going on about.