Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 05-01-2021, 07:24 PM
Guide
Imminent UFO disclosure, monoliths + Covid

I had a random, speculative thought today linking the calling for UFO disclosure, the recent phenomenon of monoliths appearing and the Covid pandemic.

'As part of the newly passed COVID-19 relief legislation, lawmakers are demanding answers from U.S. intelligence agencies and the Defense Department on the potential existence of UFOs and other unidentified aerial phenomena.' 4 Jan 2021
Deleted* Links didn't work

On the monoliths appearing not just here, on earth...
*Deleted links didn't work

And regarding the more speculative thought I had on the introduction of the Covid virus, i.e. could it have been from an ET source? Why? The timing....since the world's population is largely now in various stages of lockdown, wouldn't that be a good time for the US to disclose their evidence on UFO's?; mass hysteria being rendered less likely if we're all at home?

What do you think?
Old 07-01-2021, 08:42 PM
Guide
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
I had a random, speculative thought today linking the calling for UFO disclosure, the recent phenomenon of monoliths appearing and the Covid pandemic.

'As part of the newly passed COVID-19 relief legislation, lawmakers are demanding answers from U.S. intelligence agencies and the Defense Department on the potential existence of UFOs and other unidentified aerial phenomena.' 4 Jan 2021 Edit: See new link in post below this one
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...bout-ufos.html

On the monoliths appearing not just here, on earth... Edit: See new link in post below this one
https://www.smobserved.com/story/202...obos/5086.html

And regarding the more speculative thought I had on the introduction of the Covid virus, i.e. could it have been from an ET source? Why? The timing....since the world's population is largely now in various stages of lockdown, wouldn't that be a good time for the US to disclose their evidence on UFO's?; mass hysteria being rendered less likely if we're all at home?

What do you think?
The links I gave above now don't work on this forum - say 'forbidden' (they work on other forums!) so I found some new ones

'No longer in the shadows, Pentagon's UFO Unit will make some findings public'
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/23/u...reid-navy.html

'There is a huge monolith on Phobos, one of Mars's moons'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/earth/story/201...of-marss-moons
Old 08-01-2021, 12:00 AM
Master
I had to change my IP address to a different country to access those linkes
Old 08-01-2021, 01:37 AM
PureEvil760

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-pKKM6CXr0
Old 08-01-2021, 10:30 AM
Guide
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
Yes there are many hoaxes, just as there are with crop circles. This doesn't disprove their authentic existence though e.g. do you know about the huge monolith on Phobos, Mars's moon, reported on the UK's BBC news? I gave the link in my previous post here. (Also the authentic crop circles have VERY intricate designs!!!)
Old 08-01-2021, 10:31 AM
Guide
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I had to change my IP address to a different country to access those linkes
Wow! Sorry you felt you had to do that - I didn't know it was even possible! What I learnt is that it's illegal to give this false info online so hope you changed it back again.

Anyway, any thoughts as to what you read?
Old 08-01-2021, 12:44 PM
ketzer

[quote=ameliorate][color="Green"] What I learnt is that it's illegal to give this false info online...

[/QUOTE

Illegal? Sometimes, it is hard not to believe that it is illegal to NOT give false info online.

Where did you see that giving false info online is illegal?
..what country....which government?
Old 08-01-2021, 12:58 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Yes there are many hoaxes, just as there are with crop circles. This doesn't disprove their authentic existence though e.g. do you know about the huge monolith on Phobos, Mars's moon, reported on the UK's BBC news? I gave the link in my previous post here. (Also the authentic crop circles have VERY intricate designs!!!)
I can see why people have been putting up those silver monoliths. It is rather entertaining to see the reaction and press coverage they get with them. One of them was not the best made though, you could see the screws or rivets in the pictures so ....well, it did not exactly have that '2001: A Space Odyssey' effect that they are shooting for. It is hard to imagine an advance alien race out there with a pop rivet gun. On the other hand, maybe it is a bunch of extraterrestrial practical jokers. LOL

I looked up those mars monoliths, the shadow from the one on mars looks cool in the pic, but I was not impressed by the one on Phobos. I found out in my googling that "Phobos was the god and personification of fear and panic (cf. phobia). " Kind of ironic, don't ya think?

BTW: How does one define an "authentic" crop circle as opposed to one that is not "authentic"?
Old 08-01-2021, 04:09 PM
Guide
Question

Quote:
What I learnt is that it's illegal to give this false info online...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Illegal? Sometimes, it is hard not to believe that it is illegal to NOT give false info online.

Where did you see that giving false info online is illegal?
..what country....which government?
'While masking your IP address is perfectly legal, changing it and falsely advertising what your IP is online is illegal. This also falls under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.20 Sept 2013.'

https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/...ternet-things/

So....still no response re. thoughts on what you read on those links....
Old 08-01-2021, 04:25 PM
ketzer

Quote:
'While masking your IP address is perfectly legal, changing it and falsely advertising what your IP is online is illegal. This also falls under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.20 Sept 2013.'

https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/...ternet-things/

So....still no response re. thoughts on what you read on those links....
Interesting article, but I am not so sure I would be looking at it too hard for legal advice. They do say "probably illegal", but they don't try to quantify that probability. I suggest many of those 15 are highly improbable to end up being illegal...that said, it does depend on what else you may do when doing them. And of course, which country you may be in while you do them.