Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 05-04-2021, 06:01 PM
Knower
I want your opinion please on channeling and other things.

Hi, I have a question regarding the channeling of the elements,
normally when channeling elements Either I visualize to draw that elemental energy to me, or I call them can sometimes use conductors like wands and staff or gems,

but there is another way being near them, like if I want to channel fire (my favorite type of energy I love to busk in it as it energizes me in vitality and passion, or water to help make things flow and feel harmony or increase psychic awareness and powers),

I normally either summon the element or I light up a candle. I was told candles may not be as healthy nor incense,

if I want, summon air and earth, so I need you to please enlighten me and share your wisdom, please. What the benefits of summoning an elemental vs. using consumeables, anything that I may have missed?

I know the vibration probably, and I feel it no candle is like the vibration of the sun or the light of the moon, and no water or shower is like being near lake or sea, so anything else I may miss?, and what would you prefer consumable or summoning?,

the thing is, sometimes visualization requires certain mental energy,
sometimes I don't have that, so I tempt to use consumables,
what would you recommend I do to restore that mental energy besides going outside, any other way besides listening to youtube higher vibration and energy cleanse?,

I really appreciate any insight you can provide. Thank you in advance.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 06-04-2021, 05:56 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
Hi, I have a question regarding the channeling of the elements,
normally when channeling elements Either I visualize to draw that elemental energy to me, or I call them can sometimes use conductors like wands and staff or gems,

but there is another way being near them, like if I want to channel fire (my favorite type of energy I love to busk in it as it energizes me in vitality and passion, or water to help make things flow and feel harmony or increase psychic awareness and powers),

I normally either summon the element or I light up a candle. I was told candles may not be as healthy nor incense,

if I want, summon air and earth, so I need you to please enlighten me and share your wisdom, please. What the benefits of summoning an elemental vs. using consumeables, anything that I may have missed?

I know the vibration probably, and I feel it no candle is like the vibration of the sun or the light of the moon, and no water or shower is like being near lake or sea, so anything else I may miss?, and what would you prefer consumable or summoning?,

the thing is, sometimes visualization requires certain mental energy,
sometimes I don't have that, so I tempt to use consumables,
what would you recommend I do to restore that mental energy besides going outside, any other way besides listening to youtube higher vibration and energy cleanse?,

I really appreciate any insight you can provide. Thank you in advance.

Your truth is above all other truths. Whatever way you have found that best works for you should be the solution. What I have found that works best when working with the elemental forces is to go against the polarity that they represent.

For example, if I am playing with fire, I will hold a cup of coffee in my hand and practice resisting the heat. If I am unable to do this, then I am unable to work with elements at this moment in time. The best philosophy that I have found that works with this is the stoic philosophy. I recommend tapping into the lifetime where you were a Buddhist through one of the channels that you are open to currently.

Once I have achieved this, then I am able to move on to what I label as the next level. To transmute the coffee, I lock on the energy signal and will visualize ice within the energy. Natural law will make the coffee lose entropy. so a way to know that I am properly working with this element is to make the coffee begin to boil, or to make it cool much faster than what natural law of entropy dictates.

hope I helped.
Old 06-04-2021, 06:18 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Your truth is above all other truths. Whatever way you have found that best works for you should be the solution. What I have found that works best when working with the elemental forces is to go against the polarity that they represent.

For example, if I am playing with fire, I will hold a cup of coffee in my hand and practice resisting the heat. If I am unable to do this, then I am unable to work with elements at this moment in time. The best philosophy that I have found that works with this is the stoic philosophy. I recommend tapping into the lifetime where you were a Buddhist through one of the channels that you are open to currently.

Once I have achieved this, then I am able to move on to what I label as the next level. To transmute the coffee, I lock on the energy signal and will visualize ice within the energy. Natural law will make the coffee lose entropy. so a way to know that I am properly working with this element is to make the coffee begin to boil, or to make it cool much faster than what natural law of entropy dictates.

hope I helped.

I will try that out thank you.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 10-04-2021, 08:37 AM
Newbie ;)

This is my take. I believe thoughts create therefore what you believe is so for you. If you can’t work with the actual physical elements the just find a picture representing each that evokes the feelings each brings to you.
Old 10-04-2021, 11:26 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaliope
This is my take. I believe thoughts create therefore what you believe is so for you. If you can’t work with the actual physical elements the just find a picture representing each that evokes the feelings each brings to you.

I actually maybe was doing it with music when I do sport I have training or battle music music to summon fire element to empower myself and reignite that fire, or when I need Release emotions I would use sad music to encouraging crying if I felt there is blockage(the water), and other uses in music, thank you for your advice seems I did it unaware.
Old 19-04-2021, 06:11 PM
Knower
You might have a listen to some of the sounds on the site MyNoise. There are plenty of natural sounds, synthetic sounds, musical/singing/drone sounds, and some experimental sounds. The page for the sounds is rather large, but all links go to a separate page for that particular sound or noise (all sound is technically noise, and why the site is called that).

I have used the site for helping me connect to other realms, and you can customize the sounds on each page. You'll see that when you visit it. You might also want to look at the intro page if it seems too much to choose from at once.