Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 04-09-2020, 11:12 PM
Administrator
Numbers Line Up on a Day

Hello

There is a wonderful aspect at times to Facebook and "You Have Memories" that pops up for you to re post on your News Feed or see what happened to you over the years.

That was September 3rd for me. It was my Son's 22nd Birthday, it was 6 years ago that day my house I had with the EX sold, and I was free from him. I was 3 years ago that my hubby found a coin set for 2015 the year we got married.

Each number has a component of 3 to it. Son's Birthday on the 3rd. 6 years ago for the house sale (6 is 3 +3) and the coins 3 years ago.

Whom else has seen patterns like this with their Facebook Feed ?

Lynn
Old 05-09-2020, 09:00 AM
ant

I don't do facebook.

3 is prominent though when i exited the rat race.
Old 05-09-2020, 04:28 PM
Administrator
Hello

I decided to take a bit of a deeper look into the Number 3 as that seems to be the power number in that day.

Angel Meaning of 3

This is a sign that the Ascended Masters like Christ and Archangels are working on your behalf. Three is the number of Trinity and is an auspicious sign for everyone, especially Light Workers and those whom are involved in spiritual development.

Numerology 3 is one of nine very important symbols in Numerology.
The Numerology numbe3 3 is about creative expression. The essence of the energy of the number 3 represents is creative self-expression for other to observe and appreciate. It is especially adept with visual and authority artistic expression. The number 3 is social.

The Bible

The number 3 appears in the Bible 467 times, this is fewer than the number 7 but more than other symbolically important numbers.
Sometimes 3 is used as an emphatic-Semitic triplet to describe the intensity of something. Its not just the holy.

3 is not always something good, in Revelations (Revelations 12-13) we wee an evil trinity. Satan the Antichrist and the False Prophet.

However, typically, three means something complete and good. Satan does often like to take something good from God and corrupt it, much like the number three and the concept of the Trinity.

Typically in the Bible 3 means something good. Satan does like to take something good from God and corrupt it, much like the number 3 and the concept of the Holy Trinity.

Lynn
Old 06-09-2020, 04:15 AM
ant

Hello Lynn,

Thanks...can't say i believe in any of what you wrote,though 3 holds some significance on my timeline:

1982-My Father died.

1985-Left school mid year 10 and got a job.

1988-Started using heroin.

1991-Joined the methadone program.

1994-Met my ex,who was later murdered by her new boyfriend in 2015.

1997-Served 9mnths in jail.

2000-Stabbed,which in turn helped alienate me somewhat from the drug scene.

2003-Jumped off methadone and relocated to another state.

2006-Relapsed back onto heroin.

2009-Bought my first house.

2012-My Mother died.

2015-Finally gave up heroin/methadone plus spiritual awakening(lightning bolt).

2018-Put house on the market,sold and purchased another and relocated to the country.

The third house i've bought and house number is #3.

I'm also mortgage and debt free(3).

2021?

I'm banking on another life changing event next year.
Old 23-10-2021, 03:24 PM
Pathfinder
My life and destiny numbers are 3 as well