Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 26-12-2017, 06:59 PM
Experiencer
What is prembhav?

What is prembhav?
Old 27-12-2017, 12:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianamadalina
What is prembhav?
Namaste.

From the literal translation of it, prembhav means to have a loving faith/attitude, or the attitude of loving devotion with regards to spiritual intent.

Prem = love
Bhava = spiritual faith/intention or 'attitude'.

I hope this helps out.

Om Namah Shivaya
Old 28-12-2017, 04:00 PM
Master

As Shivani Devi stated, it is the attitude of divine love.

It is the easiest way to effect concentration of the mind on the divine through the aid of emotion, enabling purification of the mind.

Good music, company of devotees, devotional literature all are aids to help one attain the attitude of divine love.

Adherence to yama-niyamas is also essential to ensure that any kundalini rises as a result of devotional love, is channeled properly without any issues.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 06-01-2018, 04:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay00
As Shivani Devi stated, it is the attitude of divine love.

It is the easiest way to effect concentration of the mind on the divine through the aid of emotion, enabling purification of the mind.
Good music, company of devotees, devotional literature all are aids to help one attain the attitude of divine love.
Adherence to yama-niyamas is also essential to ensure that any kundalini rises as a result of devotional love, is channeled properly without any issues.
Thanks but no thanks����
Old 06-01-2018, 04:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Namaste.
From the literal translation of it, prembhav means to have a loving faith/attitude, or the attitude of loving devotion with regards to spiritual intent.
Prem = love
Bhava = spiritual faith/intention or 'attitude'.
I hope this helps out.
Om Namah Shivaya
Probably is about understanding����
Old 07-01-2018, 01:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Probably is about understanding����
Only in the way that the heart understands and not the mind. However, just forget it because this path or word is not for you in this lifetime.

Om Namah Shivaya
Old 21-03-2021, 05:20 PM
Experiencer
Radha and Krishna not allowed to meet like it is said in hinduism marriage class
Old 29-03-2021, 10:03 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Radha and Krishna not allowed to meet like it is said in hinduism marriage class
That's the point, isn't it? Radha and Krishna represent an intense form of bhakti, one where God and devotee have such love for one another that they ignore the expectations of the world, and steal time together, as though in an extramarital affair.
Old 29-03-2021, 11:09 PM
Master

Maybe ...

प्रेम prema
प्रेम prema –˚ = preman: â, f. id.
प्रेमन् preman
प्रेमन् pre-mán [√prî] m. n. love, affection; tenderness, kindness, favour; predilection, fancy; fondness for (lc. or –˚); m. jest, fun, sport; N.
प्रेमबन्ध premabandha
प्रेमबन्ध prema-bandha m. bond of love, affection: -na, n. id.; -bhâva, m. affection; -râsî-bhû, become a heap of affection, become intense (love); -vat, a. (-î) loving, affectionate; -visvâsa-bhûmi, f. object of love and confidence.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-07-2021, 09:04 AM
madalina_diana

It is family