Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 18-10-2021, 06:12 AM
Knower
There Are Fake Psychic Out There

Not all psychics are frauds. I know this for a fact. I have met several psychics who will tell me of my past lives and will almost always point out the same ones. The ones I remember. That has happened far too often. Many times it points to them being real psychics when they do, so it makes whatever they tell me afterward more credible.

However, I have known fake psychics, too. There was one who worked the psychic circuits, shows, etc. I know he was fake because on the way to work one day, he was on my bus talking about how he works as a fake psychic. He didn't realize that we had met. I never had a reading with him but I remembered his name because it sounded like a stage name. It was. He said his stage name was fake on the bus ride. He still works as a psychic but I am never going to be a client of his and I steer people away from him.

PastPilot
Old 18-10-2021, 06:40 AM
Deactivated Account
re-phrasing

The title's question is one that can be answered with a single word and is deliberately provocative.

A fair question, although one that's impossible to answer, might be: "What percentage of the many claimed psychics and mediums might be frauds?"

A far better question would be: "What are the best ways to avoid being duped by a fake practitioner?"

blessings
Old 18-10-2021, 10:36 AM
Knower
Unfortunately the whole psychic and mediumship platform is seen as fraudulent due to the fake psychics and mediums who pop up everywhere and are quickly debunked.
People tend to think that everyone is the same. The way to find out is to develop your own psychic or mediumship powers and see how you get on.
As a developing medium I know what I see is genuine, or should I say I mostly know. There isn't a psychic in the world who hasn't questioned whether it's all in the mind and it's only right that they should do so. It's a necessary part of the development process.
Blind acceptance of everything is not helpful to anyone and neither is total non acceptance of anything. If you have a reading with a medium and they are genuine they will give you evidence that can't be Googled or found out in any other way.
They will only ask for yes or no answers and not probe for other answers or ask for information. Their guides will help to ask the person in spirit all the things they need to know.
Old 18-10-2021, 10:58 AM
Deactivated Account
Firstly we should remember this is the 'Mediumship' forum so it's they rather than psychics who ought to be the focus. Sadly it's often the case that folk don't know the differences between a psychic and a medium and that can lead to problems with expectations. The psychic field is vast and practitioners of all kinds are operating and it's a case of buyer-beware with them.

Mediums are psychic but being a psychic doesn't necessarily mean you're also a medium.......

A competent and experienced evidential medium will provide evidence about who the communicator is who is trying to reach out to the sitter. When that's been established the message should follow, one that helps and uplifts the recipient.

Mediums may also offer healing ie healing mediumship.
Old 18-10-2021, 01:56 PM
Knower
It's the little things that help to establish if the the sitter is the right person to receive a message.
Old 03-01-2022, 09:13 PM
Master
I have learnt if you go to your spiritualist church you will find the most genuine mediums you've ever met Ireland myself and a medium I learnt myself I am a medium photo by medium I should be up here I should be up there are doing what they're doing giving off like the because I'm Gifted without realising till now
Why should you go to the club or pub and pay £50 off $50 to see a medium and it got us to this church to go to a spiritualist church and only pay a pound or dollar or you €1
Plus you get better information off them then you to them want another charger I've met international maryam's but I've paid a lot less at my church and believe me they told me the Sims made him just told me I should be up there like them I should be higher than him without realising I am good like then
The commons the corn ones are not as good as the ones I've met in church there is a one but I live and the town centre I should say city centre model of a gypsy and everything she's told me is wrong I've not got a love life yet but still told me it's going to happen I just gotta wait
And her charms expensive and I've got the most bottle shop my Alex shop my spirit should I go into I can pay less for charging and then pick them there and mediums and gift it but there no I am stronger than them because they told me because they do Russia places work sharp classes
Because when they first opened up in there blossom things and I brought a letter through lady through before I went to my church and everything I said was spot on I love back now on earth did I do that
Then in 2018 I want my church I never left so what does that tell you about me me.and and friends the church is a family
There is a mediums in there it's got the Ashes in there are and real mediums like myself it's don't come people contact paper con paper god gave me this gift on here out of nothing my church I do for nothing maybe if I developed for the failed I failed Hatfield maybe I might charge but only certain churches and Peyton
I must some of the lads with feel at home funeral home do my mum and uncle send me dad's not medium no I am a medium plus some of the lads got the same church as me
But we'll all con artist close to me I'm what is wrong

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔