Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 20-05-2020, 10:54 AM
Master

Give to your heart what your heart desires, but know that nothing from what it desires will ever help find me. Your heart searches for me, but it searches me in the things of this world because the heart is of this world. The spirit searches for me in the things of the spirit, because the spirit is not of this world.

Father, how can I be in spirit and in the world at the same time? Give to your heart what is of its own and give to your spirit what is of the spirit. If you only give to your heart, you are not in spirit, and if you only give to your spirit, you are not in the world.

When you are in spirit but you still follow your heart, the spirit grows sad. When you are in the flesh but you follow the spirit, the flesh grows sad.
Old 21-05-2020, 04:13 PM
Master

If you want to know me, set aside all the things that you think you know about me, then set aside all the things about yourself, all your judgements, all your ideas about yourself, leave everything aside, your daily life, your family, your entire universe, leave everything aside, now, know me.

I am what remains when all the noise fades away, I was always there and I am always there. If there's one thing that you hold yourself on, this one thing will not let you know me, you must leave everything aside, leave all your clothes aside, all your masks aside, even your own idea of who you are, leave them all aside.
Old 21-05-2020, 05:39 PM
Master

You know me and I know you, yet you choose to not know me. You ask yourself where I am. I am right here, can't you hear me? I am right here, can't you see me. I am with you, I really am, every moment of your life, I am with you. Here I am, come, see me, hear me, touch me, smell me, feel me. Be still and know that I am within. Don't look after me to your right, don't look after me to your left, don't look after me above you, don't look after me below you, don't look after me in front of you, don't look after me behind you, look after me within you. How can I not be with you when you all live in me. I am the ocean and you are the drops. I am in you and you are in me. Come running towards me and I will come running towards you, I will welcome you even before you welcome me, I am already there, I am already here. I am found. I am known. I am seen. I am heard. I am the part and the whole. I am peace. I am joy. I am stillness. I am the great and the small, the rich and the poor, I am the deaf and the blind, all that you see is me though nothing that you see is truly me. I am the great unseen though I am seen. I am the great unheard, though I am heard. I AM!

I AM YOU I AM.
Old 21-05-2020, 05:50 PM
Master

Come to me, ohh, my blessed, come to me, come... I am right here, right now, in this very moment, I am, I really am. Ohh the joy... Ohhh the love... Ohhh... the peace... Come to me, come.. You are my most loved, my most adored, my most special, my most cherished. All the love that I have is all for you. All the peace that I have is all for you. I am the true peace! I am the true love! I am, I really am.
Old 21-05-2020, 06:16 PM
Master

When you realize that I AM, YOU ARE I AM.
Old 21-05-2020, 06:30 PM
Master

Don't be afraid of me, you know me better than you know yourself. You have always known me and you will always know me. You came from me, in me you live and in me you will return. What was once the WHOLE is now the PART and will be once again the WHOLE.
Old 21-05-2020, 06:48 PM
Master

Your mind is like a garden. In this garden you plant seeds. Some bring good fruit and some bring bad fruit. Cut down those who bring bad fruit and let them return from where they came. Careful what seeds you plant and careful what seeds you care for, some may bring you peace and happiness and some may devour you.

I am the dreamer and you are my dreams. I am the mind and you are my thoughts. I am the beginning and the end. From me you came and in me you return. I was there when one became two and I will be there when two will become one.
Old 23-05-2020, 05:23 AM
Master
Quote:
I was there when one became two and I will be there when two will become one

Old 24-05-2020, 10:42 AM
Master

Father, people come to me in order for you to help them, what should I do? Why they don't come to me? Why they need you to talk with me when they can talk with me directly? Don't they know that they are already talking with me, don't they know that I am within them. When you are sad, you don't come to me, when you are happy, you don't come to me, why? Do you think that the sadness you feel is too much for me? Do you think that the happiness you feel is greater than me? Truly I tell you, I am within and with you every moment, in your deepest pain, I am there, in your greatest happiness, I am there. I am the true peace and the true happiness. All the help you could ever need, is already given, all your problems are already solved, don't you know the power you have within yourself? Life is not as if you are on a boat and this boat is moved in all directions by the waves of the ocean, you are the ocean and the boat!

Truly I tell you, all that you experience, you experience because you wish so, it's your own desire to experience what you exeprience every moment, happiness or sorrow, it's you who decides this. You have the power to laugh in the face of death, yet you tremble of fear, as if death is greater than me, don't you know that I AM? That there is no one above me, I am the true one, in me all things live, I am the giver and the taker, all things come from me, good and bad, though I am none of them. I gave you the same power I have, you use it as you see fit. Come to me and you will exprience my power flowing through you, you will see great and marvelous things, your greatest problems will melt away, there's nothing too hard for me, nothing too great for me.

Still your mind and you will hear my voice. Still your mind and you will see me. I am what remains when all the noise fades away, the noise is not letting you come to me, the noise is pushing you away from me. When you pray to me, you ask yourself if I am going to help you, and because you ask this, you don't receive the help you need, don't ask yourself, this, believe, even before asking me, I know what you need, I am preparing my help for you, way before you ask it from me. So why doubt? Believe, don't you know that you are already receiving what you wish for? You are talking with me every moment and I am talking with you every moment, it's you who choses to think otherwise.

I was pointed to this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfhW2ZigdxU for you to listen, God is talking to you through it, in order to help you hear him, because you can't hear his voice within you...
Old 24-05-2020, 11:28 AM
Master
Love the song ThatMan.