Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-12-2019, 11:00 PM
Pathfinder

Crystals sex drive

Do you guys know good crystals for lowering libido and sex drive ?

I have used dietary supplements and hop extract, they seem to make it higher instead of lower. I only tried falcon eye but i can't say it really helps .. maybe i need to wear more pieces and larger pieces.

I Think some combination is more appropriate
Old 21-12-2019, 10:18 AM
Master
You should get clear what the reason is and get a crystal for that.
Old 21-12-2019, 01:38 PM
Master

wearing more crystals could easily charge it up more and the more you think about it, the more you can be unintentionally charging it further up.

Have you had someone scan your chakras to really see if your sex chakra is overcharged or enlarged? It could be case of some of your other chakras needing more energy to bring things into balance better. (sexual energy can also be converted to other important uses). I'd be quite reluctant to tell someone how to decrease the energy of their sex chakra unless I knew for sure it was a real issue.

People with high energy often have very healthy sex drives.

I'll send you a pm of what may be a far better way to deal with it.
Old 21-12-2019, 11:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stug88
Do you guys know good crystals for lowering libido and sex drive ?

I have used dietary supplements and hop extract, they seem to make it higher instead of lower. I only tried falcon eye but i can't say it really helps .. maybe i need to wear more pieces and larger pieces.

I Think some combination is more appropriate
You might want to try some herbs such as Chasteberry or Mashu.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 22-12-2019, 10:13 AM
Pathfinder

Rhodocrosite only. In its rough, unpolished form, as large a piece as you can obtain/afford. It transmutes the subtle energies that go before the feelings of libido, carnal desires, sensuality etc into higher more refined feelings of human nature. Perfect for use with water to make an elixir (see earlier posts).
Old 22-12-2019, 04:53 PM
Master
It's a mind game.

This is about affirmations to yourself and it works like placebos. It is your beliefs and thoughts that make the connection, and not because there's something innate about a crystal that is connected with human beliefs, desires, etc. Your ''outcome'' rests on the power of mind, and very much in a psychological way. I've tested these sort of things many times and you'd be surprised how many times you get a miss instead of a hit. It's a biased mind that will remember only the hits. In that sense, you choosing a crystal is like a horoscope, numerology, or picking some cards.
Old 31-12-2019, 03:49 PM
Master
I bought a cheap garnet stone for a 2 or 4 dollars. It looks black, but when I shine a bright white light on it, inside it reflects an absolute pure deep bright magnificent red, that is about as pure a red I have ever seen.

And feeling that pure red color and knowing I always have acces to it and my appreciation for this small little gemstone. It brough so many wonderful clearings for me regarding my sexual desires. And I feel more comfortable about my sexual desires than ever. And I have been able to connect with other beings who are also very open and clear and satisfied in their sexuality.

For me it is all about feeling the purity of the good feeling energy that the pure red color represents. This cheap garnet stone helps me remind me what pure red feels like, I look at it one time every month, if I want to recall more clearly what it looks like and feels like, the pure red color. And the way it shines bright and vibrant and reflects. It is a very soothing experience for me. It causes me to feel very free and powerful, in my physical body. Free to move and enjoy all of my physical senses fully allowed to flow through me.

For me it is the purity of the color. I bought this because red color is hard to find naturally. But I was surprised how I co-created with it a powerful transformation and better feeling expansion of my own understanding of my own personal sexuality and that of those around me aswell.

As I released my resistance by using this pure red color, that this cheap small garnet stone can show me, by allowing myself to go deep into that pure red light frequency and vibration that I can feel also without the stone, by simply remembering/recalling how it looks, I immerse my mind into the focused experience of the pure red radiance of it, it seems to benefit me on so many levels and aspects of my being. Allot of fears go away, replaced by confidence.

Colors are an amazing thing to behold and are very grounded in our physical time space reality. That is allot of fun. But it's mostly me, that allows the energy to flow, by virtue of my focus and allowance and enjoyment of whatever. The thing itself or stone cannot do that for me. But to have one can be a powerful way of reminding oneself. Like a touch stone. Something physical to remind ourselves of what we truely do want and what truely matters and what really feels good and what really is meaningful for me. As I have had so many good feeling experiences with that color. That just thinking about this stone or its pure red color got me feeling appreciation and love. For all the amazing good feeling and powerfully loving sexual experience I seem to have been able to co-create with it effortlessly.

It reminds me of this purity of all the good feeling physical aspects being. So much so, that even running in the amazing fresh air in open nature, makes me feel very alife. And good and fully flowing love through me in these powerful and freely physicall expressive ways that feels very good.