Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 29-02-2020, 07:52 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Well so far you haven't responded in the same manner, because I haven't detected a single hint of sarcasm and lightheartedness in your replies. So perhaps you might consider trying that again.
....Hmmm like I said darling.. twitter... That's your best bet! There... Is that sarcastic and funny enough... Xxxxxxx
Old 29-02-2020, 08:00 PM
Master
I say again Masters should be graded depending on the view of the forum staff who behaves, and who gives good advice for the benefit of all... We don't need aggression on here, just watch East***ders on TV in my country - plenty of negative vibrational energy on your butties everyone watching that - apologies to all fans who like it - just my opinion....

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 29-02-2020, 08:03 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I say again Masters should be graded depending on the view of the forum staff who behaves, who gives good advice for the benefit of all... We don't need aggression on here, just watch Eastenders on TV in my country - plenty of negative vibrational energy on your butties everyone watching that - apologizes to all fans who like it - just my opinion....
You see I could easily watch EastEnders but I can't cope with all the shouting ...my central nervous system goes into overdrive !!!
Old 29-02-2020, 08:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
So why are you on a spiritual forum, dig deep why??

Because my beliefs have shifted throughout the years? Came here looking for answers, literally found zero. But I guess this forum is just like an old car wreck you can't help but keep staring at in total awe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
....Hmmm like I said darling.. twitter... That's your best bet! There... Is that sarcastic and funny enough... Xxxxxxx

Eh, if I may offer some constructive criticism, I think you might need to work on it a little bit... But on the positive side, regarding your age, you're never too old to learn.
Old 29-02-2020, 08:05 PM
Master
I just blotted East...ders out to East***ders in case I got told off, two slow lol

i'm doing by 'bit' here in my country and worldwide to raise the energy vibrations, and that TV program is lowering it, and doing a job of it.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 29-02-2020, 08:08 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Because my beliefs have shifted throughout the years? Came here looking for answers, literally found zero. But I guess this forum is just like an old car wreck you can't help but keep staring at in total awe.

Eh, if I may offer some constructive criticism, I think you might need to work on it a little bit... But on the positive side, regarding your age, you're never too old to learn.
Ah petal... I thought you'd gone to bed... Must be way past your bedtime... Bless.
Old 29-02-2020, 08:12 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Ah petal... I thought you'd gone to bed... Must be way past your bedtime... Bless.
.. and believe it or not... Probably not I do not wish you any harm or malice!
Old 29-02-2020, 08:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I say again Masters should be graded depending on the view of the forum staff who behaves, and who gives good advice for the benefit of all... We don't need aggression on here, just watch East***ders on TV in my country - plenty of negative vibrational energy on your butties everyone watching that - apologies to all fans who like it - just my opinion....

But it doesn't say what we are a master of, and that's the funny thing about your statement. How about this: you are the master of peace, love, wisdom, (or whatever floats your boat) while I'm the master of scepticism and logic. Sounds reasonable?
Old 29-02-2020, 08:46 PM
Master
you must make your own choices here Slayer, take it from one who knows and just stop, try and make amends if that's possible on your journey because one day you'll remember one-light in guiding words, once said to me don't take chances with something you don't understand - because you won't need your phone or computer in the lower astral realms, no use for it there, just think before you continue!! from someone who knows..... I can't say more than that to you, its like I'm trying to catch a whale with a hand held fishing net.

Old 29-02-2020, 08:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
you must make your own choices here Slayer, take it from one who knows and just stop, try and make amends if that's possible on your journey because one day you'll remember one-light in guiding words, once said to me don't take chances with something you don't understand - because you won't need your phone or computer in the lower astral realms, no use for it there, just think before you continue!! from someone who knows..... I can't say more than that to you, its like I'm trying to catch a whale with a hand held fishing net.

For your information, I've done many things in my life which I haven't forgiven myself for even today. Things that make whatever villainous acts I may have done according to you on the forum look like nothing. So let me get you one thing straight: I have no regrets here. If I'm going to hell over some things that I've said on an online website instead of the actual stuff I've done in life, then your god is a total asshat. And you too might have a few screws loose if you expect me to apologize over such trivial matter. So stop threatening me with your doom and gloom garbage if I don't change my way because I'm not really buying it.