Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-02-2020, 01:16 PM
Elfin

Does God exist ???

Does God exist?... I wish you could have all witnessed what I am about to tell you. Even now I can't believe it happened. When my firstborn was just 2years and 3months old we were preparing to go to a christening. Terrified that my child would either be noisy/want to run around/or throw a tantrum I tried to explain that because we were going to church and it was God's house, we had to sit still and sit quietly. Thinking he wouldn't have a clue what I was talking about imagine my shock when he calmly announced that God talks to him! He never even looked up from his toy cars as he said this. I asked gentle questions and the answers were that God does not wear glasses and has long hair like mummy. God talks at night time and during the day he is up in the sky....... And then my little boy carried on playing and mummy had to sit down for a while to take it all in.