Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-08-2022, 09:23 PM
Guide

Hello AnotherBob!

It's good to see you. How have you been spending your time?

Please send me a PM if you'd like to chat

And to expand on the quotation, yes all souls have free choice whether to come to a physical state existence, or to return there after a lifetime. Though there's been a lot written to the contrary, it is natural for a Soul and its Spirit to grow, to expand, to cultivate itself in any number (infinite) of settings and realities. Also, the Spirit World itself is the natural home and harbor of all Spirit and Soul. There is not a necessity for a temporary stay, it is more a matter of a soul's and a spirit's choices, interest, and desires. The Spirit always occupies its frequency in the Spirit World's even as it extends itself to accompany you on your journeys

Last edited by Sorai Rai Aorai : 16-08-2022 at 10:55 PM.
Old 20-08-2022, 07:15 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
Hello AnotherBob!
It's good to see you. How have you been spending your time?
Cordial Greetings to you, Sorai Rai Aorai! I play in the fields of the timeless, a child in the arms of Emptiness Mother, a voyager journeying through the vast unknown of my own cosmic being, like a flash of lightening in a dark night sky, or a bubble on a stream, a passing phantom, so am I, a fleeting dream.
Old 20-08-2022, 08:19 PM
Guide

Bob, thank you for that poetic self-description, it's beautiful.
Old 15-10-2022, 02:50 AM
Guide

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Halloween and the Holiday Season are coming! Hope you will join us for a round of fanfare! It would mean so much to have your presence expressed here on the Forum once again! And I'm having a 1-day-early birthday party on the evening of Dec. 3. Hope you will join us in Spirit.

What is your guidance to us at this time?

Do send greetings to my lovely kitten Nausicaa. I trust you will recognize her namesake. She lights up my life with delight and love and play. She's an avid cuddler and wakes me up in the morning with nuzzles. I'm having difficulty getting photos onto spiritual forums, but she's got lovely white fur with a grey-black Mohawk blotch over the middle of her head; and pink "eye shadow" I'm volunteering at the shelter where I adopted her. She's got all the best gadgets, like a auto feeder and water fountain, but her auto-litter box was kind of a bust. It's easier to do by hand, lol. She plays with her cat-dancer/wand toy and some ping pong balls, whatever cardboard comes along. The most important way to care for her is that I love her to the moon and back.

I treat her very positively but my home health aide likes to play a little rough with her. It seems like he kind of over-stimulates her with the cat dancer. I'm not sure if it's ok to get her riled up. I'm shy about asking him not to. What would you say to me?

Last edited by Sorai Rai Aorai : 15-10-2022 at 05:22 AM.
Old 15-10-2022, 05:23 AM
Master

Cats are quite delightful, Sorai Rai Aorai.
Old 15-10-2022, 05:32 AM
Guide

I perk up whenever I see one!
Old 15-10-2022, 07:07 AM
Master

Quote:
I perk up whenever I see one!
May you see many more then!

What else perks you up?
Old 15-10-2022, 08:05 AM
Guide

Nature. Food. Sex. Talks with friends. Exploration into the unknown. How about you? Perhaps you'd like to respond with a PM so we don't bring the thread too far off
topic
Old 15-10-2022, 09:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Nature. Food. Sex. Talks with friends. Exploration into the unknown.
What do you mean by exploration into the unknown?

I love nature too. And food
Old 15-10-2022, 09:35 PM
Guide

For example, this thread about the afterlife! Big ways to expand horizons in every direction. Thinking about and feeling things in new ways, going to new places and meeting new people, talking in new ways