Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-09-2022, 09:56 PM
Knower
Loved ones

How to connect with someone who died? :(

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English
Old 12-09-2022, 10:49 PM
Administrator
To connect with a passed Loved one you need a Medium you can have signs from them that they are around you .
They are only the other side of the Veil they can hear you if you speak to them.
they are still part of your lives,
Ask them to visit you in your dreams .

But to have a message from them that is where a medium comes in

Namaste
Old 12-09-2022, 11:08 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
To connect with a passed Loved one you need a Medium you can have signs from them that they are around you ..

How about creating your own communication mean? Like what my mother did for us. I guess it depends on what is your loved one doing at the moment. According to Helen Wambach, souls and spirits are the exact images of the physical body, so if someone dies violently, the spirit and the soul will be equally hurt; while they will not "die", they still need care and recovery.

I believe the Monroe instuitute (or were the rosecrosiers) states that a soul needs time to review its life and during this time it can't do anything else. I am not sure on this point as it would mean that, as soon as someone dies, there is no more connection to anyone living or dead.

In any case, I have read in several places that you can make concessions not only with those that have departed but also with spiritual guides and deities. Such as: "I need to know yes/no to this closed question, If I see someone not a child weraring a big bird sweater, I will undersdtand yes...."

Of course, we love to make things complicated because we will hesitate if we see someone wearin g a big bird sweater just like we will be if what we see are sweaters loosely depiciting a big bird or just wearing the puppet's colors.
Old 13-09-2022, 08:18 AM
Master
lamb1, It may be required for you to become empathic, that is sensitive enough to feel, sense,
and be aware of your loved ones vibrations. Otherwise, as Native Spirit has said, a Medium who
is empathic can communicate with those who have passed for you.

Anyone can develop psychic abilities, although lots of people are born with certain spiritual, or psychic,
abilities. On the path of consciousness raising lots of people acquire psychic abilities, but in my opinion,
they are but features, scenery, on the way to greater gifts.

I hold to the belief not to get attached to any spiritual experiences or psychic features one may acquire
on the path to liberation. Beings on the other side view us humans as ghosts, just like we view them as
ghosts. From the other side this physical human life appears as a dream state.

My best advice is to develop your own spiritual focus, refine your own spiritual vibration using whatever
tools you are attracted to, and come to experience that your soul, that which you truly are, is already
on the other side in the more refined spiritual world.

Come to realize and know that while you are in this physical world, you are not of this physical world. You,
and everyone else, including your loved ones who have passed, are all on a particular journey, and contacting
your loved ones may, or may not, be part of your journey. By getting in touch with your own soul you will come
to know the answer.