Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spiritual Forums' Articles

Old 03-05-2022, 04:35 PM
Guide

Defect looking for a character.

I can remember clearly the madness of my drinking days and even with years of having DTS deliriun tremens this madness spoke sense to me but it took many years to act, like I had three unorthodox counsellors one was my alarm clock that uaes to speak to me and say things like you are sick and need help. the radiator also spoke to me in the same way, and even encountered a talking swan who swam up to me on the river and said i needed help;

I am also amazed at how the conscious mind can cause effects that would outshine any Hollywood film, I vividly remember walking through a park that had dozens of horse chestnut trees there growing and as I walked by them I began hearing these squelchy noises and was filled with fear I could see these tress uprooting themselves and heading towards me, well then I started running hell for leather to get out f this park and away from these chasing trees! I ran out of the park and straight into the arms of a passing policeman and told him I was being chased by a forest of horse chestnut trees!!!! The policeman looked at me very oddly ,and said go home to bed my son.

regards michael,
Old 06-05-2022, 02:49 PM
Guide

Meditation has revealed some interesting things to me over the last forty eight years I have been meditating, things like we all our absolute being undergoing a relative experience here upon the Earth plane.

The reason we are all undergoing this experience is because in essence we are all intangible being, and cannot experience tangible experience like touch taste smell, hear, see, etc all these things humans can do, spirit cannot do, that's why humanity came into existence to basically provide vehicles for spirit to use,

regards michael.
Old 06-05-2022, 07:17 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Excellent series of posts.
Old 06-05-2022, 10:24 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
Excellent series of posts.

Many thanks James for your feedback. These posts are really about me sharing my experiences over the last forty eight years of sobriety and meditation,

regards michael.
Old 07-05-2022, 06:55 AM
hazada guess

There you go Michael. If Bartholomew praises your post's, you must be talking sense.
Old 07-05-2022, 07:59 AM
Administrator
Hi Michael

Sharing your Experiences as you are doing gives Hope to many who are going through the same thing. well done I particularly like post 82 it stands out

Namaste
Old 07-05-2022, 10:11 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
There you go Michael. If Bartholomew praises your post's, you must be talking sense.

Thanks for your input here hazada guess it is most welcome bless you.

regards michael.
Old 07-05-2022, 10:15 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Hi Michael

Sharing your Experiences as you are doing gives Hope to many who are going through the same thing. well done I particularly like post 82 it stands out

Namaste
Bless you Native spirit sharing our experiences strengh and hope with each other is the way of accumulated wisdom, all I do is share what has been freely given to me over several decades.

regards michael.
Old 10-05-2022, 02:46 PM
Guide

One of the greatest things that has occurred in my life was when i took up mediation back in 1974 and soon after settling into the practice and beginning to enter into the inner silence and thereby letting go of all thoughts, when this happened, it brought me to the realization of my inner divine teacher which began as just being my intuition;

I quickly found that intuition was really my higher self communicating to me then after a short while I thought what is the nature of this higher self?
So as i enquired more deeply something wonderful occurred within me I then suddenly moved from being a believer in having a soul to actually KNOWING that i had a divine immortal soul within me. That was the point of my full self Realization that I indeed was an immortal divine soul. This realization happened to me in 1974 and I have been sharing this ever since, as this awakening into our soul realization is open to the whole of humanity if they want it.
regards michael.
Old 10-05-2022, 08:24 PM
Administrator
Thanks for sharing that it was very uplifting

Namaste