Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

View Poll Results: Has your attitude changed since covid-19 in life
Yes 9 40.91%
No 12 54.55%
Maybe 0 0%
Not sure 0 0%
I need to think about it 1 4.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15-07-2022, 07:46 PM
Master
NOTE:IN POLL...S90 is "NO" :)

has your attitude to life changed since covid-19
I'm not in 2020 like everybody else I drank and very much because I didn't think I would come out of her life I did not
Then 2021 I did about things My Life I turned my life around a little bit by going on a strict diet
Then lose my mum and friends and I know if family I love so much my attitude to life because the change I do things in my life
Like my mediumship that is definitely what to do and now I'm get the chance of doing it now
Even though I'm getting offered opportunities in life and I want to go for it and take it they both hands
Because I live life to the full before it's too late

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 15-07-2022, 08:22 PM
Administrator
My Attitude to life has not changed it has been the same since before during and after covid.
I know how short life is i have Lost to many people not to know.

My best friend had covid and was in hospital for 4 months because of it.
she has changed, it has frightened her so much she will no longer go to others peoples houses.

She is frightened of catching it again. which is sad

Namaste
Old 15-07-2022, 08:28 PM
Master
I know one of my friends has had a 3 times she has the first time wiped out sitting time I'm like a hangover the third time completely nectar it did
But I've lost quite a few friends to cover it 19 and 20 I'm in 2020 The Hobbit was hard bit was I was not allowed to say goodbye because we structions on funerals
But least this year I've said 6 goodbye to plait the funerals and people if you ml
I think I've spent more time to praetorium this year ear has not my time at the crematorium this year covid-19 changed me for the better I think I think about things a lot more opportunities I missed out over the years now I'm really like the fool and the opportunity of being given I'm going to go for breakfast and take it and take it being Green opportunity of a lifetime I'm I'm going to take it with both hands when I said that man again

Old 22-07-2022, 07:58 PM
Master
people like myself the attitude has changed because of lockdown in 2020 and 2021 because I Self they lost people they loved and can't get time back
The actual late-night shame for the best better because we want to do things over knives and as well people the actual changed for vs because they're just there doing nothing and get drunk or life my mediumship scholarship and go far and life and maybe be a funeral director one day but I changed I want to live life to the full
Plus prove them wrong told me I was not important when I was a kid because it had time for the pretty kids but now no I'm turning into a beautiful swan like I was told I end up in peoples one ace 11 and start of file for people is starting to fall for at last especially the Men from the funeral home and there the men I go for mostly because the joke in the family
But my actual has changed for the better I miss my loved ones angry and better I can't get time back with them when they were alive but the time I got was chapel of rest time I'm but I'll always be craving for to my dying day because no one else would do it but me and I've got more bottle and that lot of put me down
I like being out in the fresh air I like my skin I like connect to my third Eye more myself I check for more because I've left the and some other mediums church I got a special offer and they've got a shock what I become from that shy 40 I try 40 plus young person who was supposed to get the same photo and goes to where I am now and I'm off forward my life because the church turn my life around for the better and a turn me into a person at the day stronger and better and the prick the funeral home they are going to be common to because they believe in me

Old 22-07-2022, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
My Attitude to life has not changed it has been the same since before during and after covid.
Same here. (No).

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-07-2022, 11:34 PM
Bambo

Same here

Old 11-08-2022, 12:19 AM
Master
Mine has changed a lot. It made me stronger. My biggest change is I decided, I would rather die than live in fear.
Old 12-08-2022, 09:02 PM
Administrator
I have seen how it has changed people some are worse others are doing better.
As I said before my best friend, wont come to my house or anyone else's since getting covid she is really scared of getting it again,

I know others who had it and their attitude to life has changed to no longer worry about things that they have no control over. but to enjoy each day as it comes.

Namaste
Old 17-08-2022, 03:42 AM
Master
I lost many friends and family in the last two years, but, ironically, not to Covid.

The jobs that I had during lock down taught me that I was stronger and more resilient than I ever would have guessed. I heard some heart wrenching stories and I learned to hold space for people to let them express what they need to and ease the weight of their burden. It was a honor to be able to do this.

Having had Covid and come out the other side reasonably unscathed, lessened my personal worry about catching it. We are still careful.

There were so many lessons.

I would have to say yes. It changed me

I have seen how it changed others, not always for the better.
Old 19-08-2022, 04:40 PM
asearcher

I've had pl-memories of other illnesses to larger part of population so in some strange way it was not so strange to me. I was also very fortunate that nobody around me got seriously ill or past away because of it, but felt of course for everyone else who was less fortunate.

Last edited by asearcher : 19-08-2022 at 07:22 PM.