Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-07-2022, 09:34 PM
Master
As someone as a gift and as a training medium getting train into do it late now at times I get paid about it time to get it wrong
If my open so I've got the temperature to somebody Dr was put on but it was an hour later I said 530 the outside of 6:30 but just shows her class I was right on that one
Then I got another one I'm a date of the first I got this on on and then the sounds corny and silly 1.1.11 time of death 11:11 a.m. M&S it was like a scene of Casualty and the cast of Casualty the time I'm but I came it off my open circle and part of it was talk
Then night my dad died I can feel him passing away in my head and it was not a pleasant experience for me or not but now I know why because it has not realise I was spiritually gifted I was put the pain of my dad passing away from a certain time to about 2 to 20 a.m. in the morning 2 a.m. to 20 a.m. Mr in the morning ashamed I've gone off in the house so why cannot be there to see in passive a but I would have been ok the same as my mum I would have been ok because I promised I'd be there for my mum the handle of the funeral home team because the reason why now I know why because I can do Funeral Home Care better than living care and especially friends who care for my family
Passing I've got a turbo I've got a time of his passing telepathically to my great niece is only 4 400 only 4 years old and this kid is a bomb medium she is is because I say myself in this kid but I want the kid to have a better life and childhood and I got and I think she will

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 17-07-2022, 09:39 PM
Master
I forgot to say this my mum must have passed away about 11:30 but I know before that I heard bells in the background in in the state of being and shaming but a 12 fun of mine isn't medium and and it's part of my mediumship I've got that I heard it because maybe in a medium and getting turned into be a bit and made him doing it late it's heard it
I did then I did before my mum passed she was in my bed for my photograph looking Bell and you and happy and I was always saying goodbye to me because I was not allowed to say goodbye with her or hand of the funeral home team instructions because of covid-19 rose I just hope she was I would so much I said because I would have one asked to go by because I was at 1 it was quite a bit but I did even the man will let me see her with my family but I was just 11 and it was so interesting me now we are friends for life
My uncle give me instructions I could not a prime minister before current like being Rose but things happen for a reason and I think no is telling me to cut into Funeral Home Care because I can do it because I can do it and I want to do it long time ago but then goes ladies will not let her do that kind of thing but I can't no
Because I've got more bottle of tummy but time of death and a lot of it and I died when my auntie dot died she dead at 10 in the morning a.m. And every electrical item and that house went off that day it did then went back on 10 minutes later has the nurses said your mum's passed to my cousin Liz is my cousin Liz is your shamed your mum's got no answer phone the funeral people and I give her a good home paint with the Hughes and they are friends with them till late I did for this their life but funny thing was I know my Auntie dog was going to die the same as my auntie flowey and the same as my nana and the princess died I just seem to get a dash of a feeling somebody's going to die church my girlfriend k I'm not the name because we all loved her to bits and at church everybody loves her even it goes to love to evening ghost loved at a b such a lovely lady you can tell because there was so many people it if you could tell him if the crematorium and it's me because everybody likes me but I don't like them Mr but I can save that the parcel stay in the bus that's not my fault because I give people respect and dignity in love and loyalty

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-07-2022, 09:55 AM
Guide

My mum died at 2.30 in the afternoon. She was in a Nursing home for her final day's, she clung on for 2 days waiting for me to get there. I couldn't get there due to work commitment's.
When I got there, she passed with me by her side.
Old 18-07-2022, 12:01 PM
Administrator
I have heard and seen this so often she hung on for you

Namaste
Old 22-07-2022, 04:21 PM
Guide
Thank you everyone, Im overwhelmed with the responses. I am definitely reading them and I appreciate your insight and kind words.