Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 05-06-2012, 03:29 AM
silver_moon

Book1 Children of Light

I've researched this term over and over again. and while I'm provided with the right information that I need to know, can anyone tell me all what they can about " Children of light"? and if they have anything to do with a council of elders, or runes or even angels. I know it's a bit of a stretch and I'm being pretty vague but I've hit a wall in my research.
Old 05-06-2012, 09:03 AM
Serenity Bear

There is information on it on the web:

http://www.messengersofthelight.com/Childrenofthelight.html

Dorreen Virtue has also writen a book about them. Some of her information I've read has been informative but she does have a tendency to be a bit airy fairy about things.

PS As far as I know its just another term for lightworkers - those that are sent to bring on the human race in ascension.
Old 05-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Master
Were all children of the light, we only need to let it shine.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:39 AM
Serenity Bear

I am afriad we are not all children of the light, thats why they are here. There are many who do everything to hinder others, where as those who are of the light do everything to help others.

There is always a balance the ying and yang, and it is the same with the light and dark.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
I am afriad we are not all children of the light, thats why they are here. There are many who do everything to hinder others, where as those who are of the light do everything to help others.

There is always a balance the ying and yang, and it is the same with the light and dark.
As I said, they need to let it shine, that's all.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:30 AM
silver_moon

My sister was of dark and I of light. At least, that is what my guardian had told me. I just know that in my research, the term is very vague and the most I've found is an old mayan prophecy
Old 09-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver_moon
My sister was of dark and I of light. At least, that is what my guardian had told me. I just know that in my research, the term is very vague and the most I've found is an old mayan prophecy

Hi,

I have some audio channeled information on this subject.
http://kryon.com/cartprodimages/download_San%20Antonio_12.html

The transcribed written version is here.
http://www.kryon.com/k_channel11_San%20Antonio-12.html

I hope that this material will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-06-2012, 09:26 PM
Master

Check out the lightworkers section on this forum

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 20-08-2012, 03:07 PM
Quagmire

So I have been giving this a lot of thought and I do not think those described as the children of Light is about those beings incarnating in the Earth Humans for the first time in this age to help raise the frequence. Something in my head say that the Children of Light is the Children of Olympus, who have incarnated on Earth the last many thousands of year bringing change with them. Sometimes good, sometimes bad, as it is not always the best of intentions bring with it the best of outcomes. Plus I love this part which indicates they are not perfect and can get lost like everyone else.

Quote:
These are special individuals that in previous lifetimes have touched the heart, or have open the Heart Center of the Divine within their own frequency. This does not mean that they are sacred or holy people, but they can be. Although, they have transcended to higher frequencies, they have not completely ascended. In other words they are also learning how to be of service in order to help humanity, and at the same time, learning to overcome certain obstacles and frailties within their frequency of being.

But what these special individuals have is the same that everyone else have, they have just learned to use it on a higher frequency than some. We are all equal and have all the ability to be a child of light. Neither is these beings I talked about the only children of light that have been, is and will be. We all have it in us. The Children of Olympus was not all about light, it is just the way they ended up being percieved. Light can be quite judgemental in believing it is better than darkness and in that light brings no good with it. So a Child of Light should be there to bring balance, between the Yin Yang energies not exclude part of it IMO.
Old 20-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Master

:) and while Light creates darkness, darkness thus defines Light. They are one and together, also apart and two, many. Children of the Light aren't all Light, as darkness defines this, but they are both, as he says, similar to the Yin Yang.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 02:53 PM.