Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 08-05-2012, 08:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Dearest Sparrow,

Love & light greetings of the highest variety

Lovely dolphin/whale picture, one can feel their vibrational energy just looking at it.And thank you ( and thank you Justin for asking ) for the accompanying information on the dolphins and whales. Just curious... how would one connect with them, or speak with them ?

Quote:
With what you have allowed yourself to receive, with the eyes with which you have allowed yourself to see, do you truly wish to fully embrace this life, or continue with one foot in both worlds?

Sparrow, this is a very interesting question you have asked Justin. After he replies, and after your response to his reply... I have a question for you. I don't want to interrupt the flow of your conversation with him.

Wishing you a delightful afternoon/ evening !

love & blessings,
Dreamie xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 09-05-2012, 09:42 AM
Amethyst

Hi Sparrow

Thank you for sharing insight of whales and dolphins from their point of view.

They are such beautiful beings – have watched with great respect many documentaries and magickal film footage of them working together as a team – soooo intelligent. I think whales are majestic – how they can be chopped up into whale meat is beyond me. Sometimes I feel ashamed on behalf of man.

Human beings could learn so much - from them.

I was very blessed to see a dolphin-type being when nodding off to sleep one night. There was an open archway and a wall was shimmering with beautiful shades of blue and it was as though sunlight and water were reflecting on the wall – a bit like being under water/but not underwater – not easy to put into words! It was so peaceful and harmonious there. Then a dolphin-type being just appeared and kind of flew/swam past. Amazing.

Okay – now I’m having a guilt trip. I don’t eat meat, but very occasionally, I have eaten cod and tuna – not going to do that again – I’m sure they would have a few tales to tell too. Probably too would an ant – size doesn’t matter – ants work magnificently together.

Thank you, Sparrow, for once again bringing to my attention that all animals have a soul journey too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

Alas, their numbers on Earth are now dwindling significantly, and their journey of so many millions of years will come to an end, at the hands of mankind. Their ancient wisdom, their ancient songs, and their ancient healing power will be lost to legend.

-Sparrow

That would be a very, very sad day. What would cause that – water pollutants/fish depletion?

I love your image so much – have set it as a screensaver.

Much love to you Sparrow and the Asceleottyi, today and all days.
Amethyst xxx

Hi Justin

Just wanted to say thank you for asking Sparrow some super-interesting questions in this thread and others - have been enjoying the conversations.

Many blessings, Amethyst xxx

Last edited by Amethyst : 09-05-2012 at 01:10 PM.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:43 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Hi Sparrow

Thank you for sharing insight of whales and dolphins from their point of view.

They are such beautiful beings – have watched with great respect many documentaries and magickal film footage of them working together as a team – soooo intelligent. I think whales are majestic – how they can be chopped up into whale meat is beyond me. Sometimes I feel ashamed on behalf of man.

Human beings could learn so much - from them.

I was very blessed to see a dolphin-type being when nodding off to sleep one night. There was an open archway and a wall was shimmering with beautiful shades of blue and it was as though sunlight and water were reflecting on the walls – a bit like being under water/but not underwater – not easy to put into words! It was so peaceful and harmonious there. Then a dolphin-type being just appeared and kind of flew/swam past. Amazing.

Okay – now I’m having a guilt trip. I don’t eat meat, but very occasionaly, I have eaten cod and tuna – not going to do that again – I’m sure they would have a few tales to tell too. Thank you, Sparrow, for once again bringing to my attention that all animals have a soul journey too.

That would be a very, very sad day. What would cause that – water pollutants/fish depletion?

I love your image so much – have set it as a screensaver.

Much love to you Sparrow and the Asceleottyi, today and all days.
Amethyst xxx

Hi Justin

Just wanted to say thank you for asking Sparrow some super-interesting questions in this thread and others - have been enjoying the conversations.

Yes I agree!

3d
Old 09-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Guide

I'm glad you guys have been enjoying them, as I do. Hopefully, we'll never run out of interesting things to talk about here. And new people will keep coming with great things to share and ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Hi Justin

Old 09-05-2012, 06:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
I'm glad you guys have been enjoying them, as I do. Hopefully, we'll never run out of interesting things to talk about here. And new people will keep coming with great things to share and ask.

Justin, I have a feeling we won't have to worry about having questions to ask Sparrow. Your mind must work non stop and this is a good thing, as there are times when I can't think of any questions, so I just read yours and Sparrows answers. to you both !!

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 09-05-2012, 06:36 PM
Guide

Thank you for prompting me to search my soul. I had left the issue floating around me.

My health is somewhat better for now. Such that I am not suffering like I was when I wrote my message to you. My condition goes through periods of flare-up and remission, so there are a lot of ups and downs. Recently, we have been trying to make arrangements for me to go to a clinic in Cleveland which specializes in disorders of the ileal pouch, or J-Pouch, which was created in me at the age of 13 in 1999, after the removal of my large intestine. This is the only center of its kind in the country, and it gives me a lot of hope.

I still anticipate there will be tough times ahead, and I'm not sure how I will feel at those times. It may be that I have found new happiness, tenacity, and a little more purpose. Although I can't say that it's a solid decision, for now I feel like embracing what is here in front of me, as it is a unique, once-in-an-everlifetime opportunity. I feel I can make a positive difference in many lives, and I don't want to leave them without that. For my own self, though, it takes a lot of self-convincing to stay positive. The best I feel I can say for now is that I'll keep trying. Thanks so much for your support through this.

And I still want to experience astral projection, if just to explore such experiences. I have tried other people's instructions on how to go out of body, but haven't been able to separate. Sometimes when entering into that vibration of intention, I get overwhelming sensations of energy that frighten me, and I jostle myself to avoid them. Is the key to reaching astral state that I embrace those feelings and let them take me? In any case, can you offer any specific guidance on how to go out of body? I think you would be the best guide on this for me. Thanks.

It is flattering to be called a friend of the Earth. I have always aspired to act as one. And ~be~ing one certainly feels wonderful. Below I have responded to your enlightening post about dolphins and whales.

Quote:
[color="RoyalBlue"]Good day to you, friend of the Earth, Justin.

With so many deep reaching coordinated questions you have thus far delivered upon us, I reciprocate a question of my own for your hearts admission.

With what you have allowed yourself to receive, with the eyes with which you have allowed yourself to see, do you truly wish to fully embrace this life, or continue with one foot in both worlds?

Despite that which you feel so bereft to overcome, and so taxing to endure, it is your core happiness, your core internal environment and your core sense of value which will give you the courage, the tenacity and purpose to go on. Only you can make the choice. You must deliver your own destiny to yourself.

Thank you for the beautiful image and response, and your effort in crafting them. I hope I and others with genuine intentions will be able to approach whales and share friendship and experiences, wisdom and more with them. Any ideas what might help them open up to us? I suspect that the genuine intentions themselves would be the biggest factor.

I am very interested in the voice of the Earth that you mentioned. I can imagine it would be sad about the devastation to the planet. What are the subjects and manifestations of its happy expressions?

Quote:

With that, I believe you asked about dolphins and whales.

Being inhabitants of the oceans of the Earth whales and dolphins have remained relatively protected from the many devastations caused by tectonic plate movement which has claimed so many other lives over millions of years. This is why many water based species have long outlived many land based species upon the Earth. Water is abundant to the Earth and always has been, and while land masses may fall and sink, the oceans continue to remain. This survival to present day has enabled whales and dolphins to evolve significantly to master their own oceanic habitat, as well as evolve spiritually and emotionally in harmony to mother Earth. This is to say whales and dolphins have evolved to become aware of their own spirit, as well as gain an understanding to their divine relationship to all other beings. This means, they actually think about the welfare of other living beings, and not just themselves. This also means they have learnt to hear the voice of the planet itself and sings their songs in response to celebrate their joy, as well as express their sorrow to its distress. Their emotional awareness will reveal them to have deeply loving bonds with their family group which last long beyond their physical lifetime.
Their spiritual affinity has allowed them to become very intuitive, compassionate and particularly very giving beings. In the spirit world such beings are revered for their ancient wisdom which predate long before the existence of planet Earth. To have a conversation with such a being as a whale, in spirit, can be compared to speaking with a revered grand master or spiritual guru. You will be left without words, unable to speak, and in a state of utter admiration and respect. Unfortunately perhaps, with some of their stories, you may also be left with a sense of tremendous sadness and sorrow at the deeds of other human beings. For every wicked deed done against these beings, over millions of years have been recorded in their consciousness memory which, if you have the right intention, they will share with you. Whales particularly will not tend to speak to human beings as they are often very reclusive and will simply observe your energy from a distance. Dolphins on the other hand can be more playful and inquisitive. They can be more inclined to exchange experiences with you from their time in physical state, particularly the ones who want to show you their interactions with other human beings that they had. Such as those who were in captivity.

Alas, their numbers on Earth are now dwindling significantly, and their journey of so many millions of years will come to an end, at the hands of mankind. Their ancient wisdom, their ancient songs, and their ancient healing power will be lost to legend.

-Sparrow
Old 09-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Guide
Quote:

Let me give you dear Sparrow and friends another view on the matter.

Humankind may make their bodies disappear, and therefore humankind will be lose their ancient attributes, but such attributes will remain forever, as they do not belong to the Earth. They have just had an expression on the Earth...but they truly belong to the Universe, and that wisdom and powers are nested in the spirit realm.

I know that such spiritual beautiful beings will flourish with other expressions/ personas, in other different worlds, where their nature can be better understood and received.

If they disappear from the Earth, it will be just one more opportunity lost, and the most affected by such loss will be the same who caused their harm and disappearance.

Said that, we should keep with us some hope: there are still many souls here trying to preserve their loving coexistence with humans, and the last word have not been said yet.

Much love,
TISS
Old 09-05-2012, 08:44 PM
Experiencer
Just a thought:

Wouldn't it be ironic if a whale reincarnated as a human into a whaling family? :P
Old 10-05-2012, 02:56 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Justin, I have a feeling we won't have to worry about having questions to ask Sparrow. Your mind must work non stop and this is a good thing, as there are times when I can't think of any questions, so I just read yours and Sparrows answers. to you both !!

Dream Angel xx

Yeah, my mind is very active, perhaps it does go non-stop. Sometimes when I want more of the wonderment of these threads, I try to get creative and come up with questions.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Sparrow I have a question that Ive been pondering for a while now to do with genetics. I am wondering if as you become more in touch with your spirit as you described in your recent post through loving intention if certain genes become 'activated'. And if there are other events you experience where genes turn on? I can recall certain moments in my life that have 'changed' me and I wonder if this is the cause.

I dont believe Ive seen you post anything on this matter but if you have just say and I will search out your older post, thanks as always Sparrow its really great to be able to reach out to someone such as yourself