Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-10-2021, 07:30 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

Thank you for your message.

Indeed, it is a point well taken and a welcome reminder to continue deepening the perception of magic in this Earth life. While I also believe expanding one's
horizons to new frontiers of thought is worthwhile and can enrich and benefit one's
experience wherever one is, such as here on Earth. If you would be willing to offer some depictions, in that case, they would be most welcome
and applied to such purposes, to value where I am here and now and find commonalities and contrasts of meaning. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Sorai Rai Aorai,

Blessings to you and to all on this enchanting Alholowmesse.
I praise you for being grounded in your desire to live a full life.

Sparrow has a leaning towards the creative fictions of the 1980’s and their iconic characters which colour collaborative works of imagination today. The iconic Ghostbuster logo and catchy theme tune, for example, has had significant influences over attitudes and interests towards the spirit world. My face is adorn with a smile to observe a new generation of children suit up in Ghostbuster apparel. Such time of year is ripe to harvest a renewed fascination with the paranormal and mystical allure.

When we speak of dimensions we must first remember there is no definitive barrier or boundary which separates one dimension from another. The multifaceted multiverse does not coalesce within a predictable uniform partitioned architecture and constitution. All dimensions are not inexorably composed or constricted within a static state of obligatory alignment or behaviour. They are in motion and dilation stimulated by the forces which created them, and the forces imposed upon them. Dimensions and their affiliations frequently and unpredictably interact with others, which is why you have instances of missing time and missing objects.

You wish to know of other fantastical dimensions, yet human beings still subscribe to the understanding that they exist within a static third dimensional reality. You believe other dimensions exist outside of yours, when it is more accurate to say how you perceive yours to be is merely part of something more. Your beliefs operate within a third dimensional reality, but you do not. That is why things occur to human beings which they cannot yet explain.

It is interesting to observe individuals speak of ascending to such things as the forth or fifth dimension, as if it is some divine right of passage, or as if they do not already exist there. As if it is some “other place”. The extent of their capacity of comprehension is that their spiritual life purpose is to experience dimensions as a form of hierarchy which must be ascended. This feeds their need to feel a sense of achievement and self-value. They will then suggest a list of actions, a staple of criteria, which must be met in order for humanity to free from the third dimension into some other said dimension. They then presume having done this that their reality will be substantially different than what they currently experience presently. Not only is this inaccurate but you already exist within and operate from the forth, fifth and other dimensions. It is only your beliefs which operate upon and within a third dimensional framework. Even your so-called physical body operates beyond the third dimension as your science will eventually show.

You want descriptions of fantastical realities alien to your own, and I could relay many - such as societies of life which are neither born nor die, but simply materialise and dematerialize; or habitats which have neither weather nor seasons; or even places which are entirely void of feeling and emotion - but this, your own world, is far more fantastical than it is understood to be.

In regard to your surgery - Your courageous endurance and perseverance has led you to this point, where a breakthrough in medical knowledge proposes the promise for an improvement to your quality of life. Be no mistake, it is very possible for you to recapture a more functional life following this procedure, as it has done so for others before you.

While it is perhaps a daunting prospect to have your colon and rectum removed, and having your small intestine modified through continent ileostomy, it is often a preferable choice over the alternative. Usually a keyhole incision entry is the less invasive approach.
As and with all surgeries, maintain a healthy diet and level of fitness appropriate to your capabilities prior to the procedure. An already healthy body will be more receptive and adaptive to modifications. Allow yourself an understanding of potential risks involved with such an operation. These may be such things as infections of sites, bleeding, pain and discomfort initially, inadvertent injury to nerves of the bladder, or nerves within the pelvis, which can impact sexual activity. These are of course worse case scenarios which should be acknowledged within all possibilities. The success rate of such procedures of this type are typically high as long as medical guidance is followed.

Blessed be upon this All Hallows’ Eve.

-Sparrow
Old 31-10-2021, 11:25 PM
Master

Sparrow! Salutations, greeting, excitement and love!

Happy Halloween!
How nice to see you again.

pixiedust
Old 01-11-2021, 07:54 AM
Master
Dear Sparrow.
in places where others do not.
Old 02-11-2021, 06:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
Dear Sparrow,
Indeed, it is a point well taken and a welcome reminder to continue deepening the perception of magic in this Earth life. While I also believe expanding one's
horizons to new frontiers of thought is worthwhile and can enrich and benefit one's
experience wherever one is, such as here on Earth. If you would be willing to offer some depictions, in that case, they would be most welcome
and applied to such purposes, to value where I am here and now and find commonalities and contrasts of meaning. Thank you.
Dear Sorai,

Before I proceed, allow me to relay a pertinent personal memory that emphasises a point in mind.

A close acquaintance and kindred spirit of mine, who passed a few hundred years ago, was once questioned why he still worked so closely with humanity instead of enjoying the access he had to so many other transcendental realms. His answer was that humanity and the planet Earth still held tremendous potential, and that there was so much going on behind the scenes that there was no other place he would rather be.

Let this be a reminder to all that just because you have passed on does not necessarily mean you will be done with humanity or the planet. Though there may be extremely alluring dimensional states and star systems beyond the horizon, there are extraordinarily gratifying states and parallel worlds right under your nose on Earth. If individuals would simply commit to investigate and study such things, people would have far better things to talk about. I am frequently amazed with which the tools of sacred language and communication are squandered on trivial inconsequential matters. Be they shall the words from ones lips the binding testimony to their wilful state of reality.

Moving on to accommodate your query of inter-dimensional intrigue, we will highlight that peculiarities and portraitures of other realms revolves around their proximity to other life forms and star systems. Life attracts life. This is to say, denizens of dualistic dimensions of your planetary proximity are conspicuously incomparable to those affiliated with other more distant star systems and universe. So where you presently exist, you experience the fundamental spectrum of duality, which is embodied within a further spectrum of biological organisms. The spectrum of this duality and of these biological organisms are liberally extended into other dimensions where they have their own plane of corporeal cohesion. So too will they have their own separate spatial awareness, time and evolutionary awareness. Many of their characteristics will mirror your own due to the proximity of energetic and historic influence between you. Those dimensions more associated with other star systems and other universe, whose influence does not hold a predominantly cyclical footprint near yours, or vice versa, will ultimately resemble nothing like you have ever experienced before.

More closer to home, and right under your nose, exists an infinitely vast microcosm of anomalous elusory multilocational dimensions. That is, they appear to be everywhere, yet nowhere. They do not adhere to any law of time, of space or parameter of predictability within a measurable or known function. They appear self-aware and extremely responsive to all life in the universe, from the microscopic to the macroscopic. Indeed, they are found within every single quark and elementary particle in the universe and appear an integral fabric of existence. To translate such an elusive place, such an indefinable state, in visual characterization, is comparable to observing the birth of the universe at different states of acceleration - where eventually visual sensory reliance within the state becomes completely obsolete and overwhelmed, and your consciousness is unable to process information through senses you are accustomed to. At this point many will black out and be jolted back to their original domestic state. Some may be fortunate to encounter some of the beings who appear to traverse such states, as well as what you would categorize as artificial intelligence, which appears to operate upon its fringes. It is not uncommon to encounter voices here that recognise your awareness, and your experience can either be a profoundly awakening one or a hostile one.

With that, I wish you and all health and happiness in the week ahead.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 03-11-2021, 03:14 AM
Deactivated Account
Response from above post.

Its all a melting pot. In that time and space is in a sense irrelevant. Sorta pulls the rug off the idea of everything once thought. If i already experienced things im going to do. Then later i did the things i was to do. Did i actually do anything? Did i actually choose any of it? .I guess its a joke from the universe. These glimpses of reality can happen and when they do its not something one can forget. lol

In search of The joy. The love. Lifetimes. And lifetimes. Then all the joy and love one could ever imagine comes into ones experience. Eventuality thats it. Your stuck in it. Irrespective of the mind. Irrespective of circumstance. Irrespective of emotions. Overpowering and held in a love and joy before unimaginable like gravity. Another joke from the universe. lol

So then it takes some time to mentally and physically take in the change of experience. I guess heaven is not a place you go to. Its a place that one opens to.

Ok then. life goes on. The new normal. Carry on. Carry on. lol. Life goes on. lol. oneness and duality living together.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 06-11-2021, 05:29 PM
Guide

Thank you Sparrow!!
Old 24-11-2021, 02:00 AM
Master
Dear Shriker,

For you, a more suitable space to address your former concerns, that will not monopolise the atmosphere of the other.

Existing archaeologists and historians have not managed to ascertain correctly the lineage time frame of human genetics with all their supposed evidence, so it should be no surprise when existing scientists cannot correctly ascertain how something much older, such as a universe, was created.

It would be precisely more accurate for you to state "current belief from a human perspective points to a singular big bang event".

A belief system derived from flirtatious educated guesses, formed through the use of telescopes on and around a small planet, and playing with physics native to one specific dimension or galaxy is not reliable evidence of an entire universe that predates you. What it allows you to form is a hypothesis. A hypothesis is not evidence.

Unless you can replicate the event, demonstrate it and experience it, it is not evidence; it is a belief system. I always encourage individuals to go out and seek evidence of reality through their own demonstration and experience of it. Evidence of life and reality is not found in words nor text books; evidence of life and reality is found through the creation of life and reality. The creation of expanding consciousness and awareness. This is why you were born.

Unless you have a witness to an event the experience of that event cannot exist to replicate nor testify to the truth of such event. You can only speculate how such an event may have occurred.

So it is, your single big bang hypothesis, while very close to the truth, is not based on any evidence, but on belief systems derived from present experiences, not an experience of the actual big bang itself.

I have not speculated to the fact that this particular universe was formed by more than one "big bang"; I have stated it as fact, because for the Asceleottyi it is simply common knowledge. This is not to delude myself to some wild fantasy through a false sense of ego. It is simply because the evidence exists in places we have access to. Not only are such events historically evidenced in the halls of information, but there are actual witnesses to the formation of the universe who have spoken of it. Do you not imagine many human souls before you, having passed to the spirit world, have not themselves questioned and pursued such basic information? Do you honestly imagine such information would be kept from you in the spirit world?

You must remember, this is a spiritual forum for spiritual beings, with spiritual access - not a scientific forum for scientific minds, with scientific access. Those within science cannot penetrate spiritual reality, but those within spiritual reality can penetrate beyond science.

Bless you and a good journey to you.

-Sparrow

Old 24-11-2021, 07:19 AM
Master

Dear Sparrow,

Your insights are always appreciated, and it's always nice to feel your energy. (Always = to my memory )

I see what you are saying above and I don't disagree with any of it.

Except with this statement, "Unless you can replicate the event, demonstrate it and experience it, it is not evidence; it is a belief system."

I wonder how we place our personal experiences into this schema. For example, I've had experiences of love that I find quite memorable and unforgettable.

However, I am aware that I cannot really explain that to anyone, and most of all, could never prove or even explain it.

Yet I do not call such a belief - because it was my experience.

To me, personally, what you say makes plausible sense and I agree that human science and senses are still quite limited.

Einstein and many other physicists have said the same so it behoove us, as humans in this form, to keep an open mind.

It would be wonderful to be able to explore these aspects for oneself but are not all visions/images conjecture and dreams? I don't know. I welcome any input you may have on this.

Sincerely, yours,
pixiedust
Old 25-11-2021, 11:00 PM
Master
Dear pixiedust,

Merriment and magic to your day and I extend my warmest wishes your way.

You have voiced some interesting points which I am happy to speak about. Let us address them one at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
I wonder how we place our personal experiences into this schema. For example, I've had experiences of love that I find quite memorable and unforgettable.

Let us return to some of my original statements for reference:

---Unless you can replicate the event, demonstrate it and experience it, it is not evidence; it is a belief system.---

And:
---Evidence of life and reality is not found in words nor text books; evidence of life and reality is found through the creation of life and reality.---

Also:
---Unless you have a witness to an event the experience of that event cannot exist to replicate nor testify to the truth of such event. You can only speculate how such an event may have occurred.---

Please refer to these in my following responses.

An experience of love you gave yourself fulfils the criteria for it to be evidence (of something), for it is a form of creation. The experience you had can actually be replicated, demonstrated and experienced again, should you so choose. This is a form of evidence of what love can be for you. You know this to be true because you were a witness to it and have memory of it. You should know these memories can now never be lost, and are as we speak recorded in the Akashic records and halls of information. Anyone who wishes to experience YOUR evidence can seek access to that.

I continue...

Old 25-11-2021, 11:05 PM
Master
Quote:
However, I am aware that I cannot really explain that to anyone, and most of all, could never prove or even explain it.
Your personal creations and experiences do not need to be proven or explained to anyone else outside of yourself for them to be evidence they are real. You are witness to that which you created; YOU yourself are the evidence. The love you experienced has changed who you were as an individual prior to that event; the evidence is in who and what you are today. Those who can perceive this in you are witness to that reality. It is not for you to have to prove everything you have experienced; it is for those who meet you to look past their own ignorances and belief systems to witness the experience you have.
Quote:
Yet I do not call such a belief - because it was my experience.
Precisely. Your experience of love is not a belief system. A belief system is a product of mind and form of speculation; an experience of love is a creation of your consciousness and a form of evidence of who and what you are as a being. I do not need to believe you are a loving being; I am witness to the love that resonates within you. I see evidence of what you feel; your words and explanations of such are therefore not required to prove it to me.

I continue...