Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-12-2020, 11:38 AM
Master
Dear Sparrow i was interested in your thoughts on energy vampires i have seen people and afterwards feel my energy has been drained and the next day feel depressed.
in places where others do not.
Old 10-01-2021, 04:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
Dear Spiritual Forums Community,

At the advisement of Sparrow and in conciliation with my own heart wisdom, I withdraw this offer to act as a voice for Sparrow and the Asceleottyi, but instead will continue to participate as I am, Sorai of the soul group Kokonosthono. You may see Common Questions about the Afterlife, page 35, to see Sparrow’s message.

Kokonosthono means “A seed of heart’s pure vibration.” I happy to answer any questions asked as best I can from my heart, soul, and Spirit wisdom, seeking to open doors for others to greater clarity, peace, love, and happiness.
Sorai,

Will you ever be in chat.
Old 11-01-2021, 12:11 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Sorai,

Will you ever be in chat.

Dear Lemex,

Hello. : )

I am not a frequent visitor of the Spiritualforums chat rooms. To chat with me in a live format, you can find me on Facebook under the same name.

Best wishes for your new year,
Sorai
Old 14-01-2021, 12:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Dear Sparrow i was interested in your thoughts on energy vampires i have seen people and afterwards feel my energy has been drained and the next day feel depressed.

Dear Pagendell,

Salutations of love and light; may it guide you day and night.

All beings in the physical domain, that feed off other life forms, can be categorized as energy vampires. As an example, human beings who eat the blood and flesh of other animals are in fact energy vampires. This is not to impose judgement or form opposition to one food source over another, it is merely a universal fact. Meat eaters consume the energy of other life forms. In fact, all physical beings who ingest the energy of other life are energy vampires. Yet, despite this, there are many loving beings on the planet who you would happily keep in your company. So the pertinent question is not who is an energy vampire, but what a specific person is feeding on, and what effect it has on you.

Your energy becomes drained and/or repressed because you have been in the proximity and company of another that wants something that you have. The individual exists in a state of doing which is in conflict with their core state of being, and thusly requires others to continue to sustain the act of doing it.

Such individuals have an inherent need to control the situation in their favour, at their level, and in a way that justifies themselves in their understanding. It allows them to perpetuate their own perspective of doing something, usually at the disempowerment of others. The individual will monopolise the energy exchange between you by forcing the parameters of the conversation. They will physically dominate the space between you and exert gestures and language that attract attention. They will repel any challenge as unjustified and adopt defensive behaviour to protect their views, unwilling or unable to concede error or fault.

When faced with such individuals, simply smile and gently illuminate to them what you see them doing. Do so in a way which changes the conversation entirely and severs their control. If you can exercise a grain of gentle humour, it becomes more palatable for people to receive criticism. Retake your control of your energy by changing the parameters of the conversation, of the space between you, and the manner and pace through which you interact.

Do not engage such people with your own inflated ego or need to be right - the less you have to defend, the less you have to lose.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 14-01-2021, 12:35 AM
Guide

So good to see you, Sparrow. My father said, “Oh, he flew in~”
Old 16-01-2021, 12:14 AM
Master

Dearest Sparrow.

May the spirit of nature's words continue to whisper into your ears.
The words you share that take away are doubts and are fears.

You help bring light upon my darkest day.
Allowing me to go back to the nature spirits and play.

Reminding me the day has just begun.
And that we are all here as one.

You talk about love that gives me such inspiration.
And helps me see the very meaning of creation.

Last edited by Pagandell : 16-01-2021 at 10:26 AM.
Old 16-01-2021, 05:51 PM
janielee

Dear Sparrow,

I experienced something disheartening and challenging last year. For most of it, I felt fine as I stayed on a ‘high’. I tried to do what I felt was the right thing to do, to lay some groundwork down for my dream. But as I did so, I found it harder than expected and as I researched more I realized how unlikely it would even succeed, and yes, I do want it to. So I gave up my high but ignored the thing to do and now I have lost a chunk of time and feel even more stressed. So Now I feel lost and wonder if I should go back to being happy, if I do, I wonder if this is just running away from the problems and being unrealistic, given how hard it is to manifest the reality I desire. I’m worried about the reality of dreams long held. Thanks for any input or advice you might share. Thank you so much. Best wishes, Jl
Old 18-01-2021, 03:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Pagendell,

Salutations of love and light; may it guide you day and night.

All beings in the physical domain, that feed off other life forms, can be categorized as energy vampires. As an example, human beings who eat the blood and flesh of other animals are in fact energy vampires. This is not to impose judgement or form opposition to one food source over another, it is merely a universal fact. Meat eaters consume the energy of other life forms. In fact, all physical beings who ingest the energy of other life are energy vampires. Yet, despite this, there are many loving beings on the planet who you would happily keep in your company. So the pertinent question is not who is an energy vampire, but what a specific person is feeding on, and what effect it has on you.

Your energy becomes drained and/or repressed because you have been in the proximity and company of another that wants something that you have. The individual exists in a state of doing which is in conflict with their core state of being, and thusly requires others to continue to sustain the act of doing it.

Such individuals have an inherent need to control the situation in their favour, at their level, and in a way that justifies themselves in their understanding. It allows them to perpetuate their own perspective of doing something, usually at the disempowerment of others. The individual will monopolise the energy exchange between you by forcing the parameters of the conversation. They will physically dominate the space between you and exert gestures and language that attract attention. They will repel any challenge as unjustified and adopt defensive behaviour to protect their views, unwilling or unable to concede error or fault.

When faced with such individuals, simply smile and gently illuminate to them what you see them doing. Do so in a way which changes the conversation entirely and severs their control. If you can exercise a grain of gentle humour, it becomes more palatable for people to receive criticism. Retake your control of your energy by changing the parameters of the conversation, of the space between you, and the manner and pace through which you interact.

Do not engage such people with your own inflated ego or need to be right - the less you have to defend, the less you have to lose.

-Sparrow
Dear Sparrow.

Thank you so much for your reply
i always get a lot when reading
your words.
And i will do what you have suggested.
Old 21-01-2021, 09:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Dear Sparrow,

I experienced something disheartening and challenging last year. For most of it, I felt fine as I stayed on a ‘high’. I tried to do what I felt was the right thing to do, to lay some groundwork down for my dream. But as I did so, I found it harder than expected and as I researched more I realized how unlikely it would even succeed, and yes, I do want it to. So I gave up my high but ignored the thing to do and now I have lost a chunk of time and feel even more stressed. So Now I feel lost and wonder if I should go back to being happy, if I do, I wonder if this is just running away from the problems and being unrealistic, given how hard it is to manifest the reality I desire. I’m worried about the reality of dreams long held. Thanks for any input or advice you might share. Thank you so much. Best wishes, Jl

Dear Janielee,

Perhaps it would be more pertinent to express exactly what it is you desire for yourself, for a more appropriate response.

-Sparrow

Old 21-01-2021, 09:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell

Dearest Sparrow.

May the spirit of nature's words continue to whisper into your ears.
The words you share that take away are doubts and are fears.

You help bring light upon my darkest day.
Allowing me to go back to the nature spirits and play.

Reminding me the day has just begun.
And that we are all here as one.

You talk about love that gives me such inspiration.
And helps me see the very meaning of creation.

Dear Pagandell,

You speak from the heart, and your words form the flora that furbish my field of energy.

May my own words continue to seed the flowers of new thought that open to the embrace of each new day.
May your thoughts continue to waltz in synchronicity with your heart.

-Sparrow