Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 30-12-2021, 01:53 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by abacustranslation
shapeshifting-Jesus-Christ-shape-shifter. To me, it seems very reasonable...

if the answer to ANY question isn't Bible based, then it's NOT a reliable source. this, "1,200-year-old ancient Coptic Egyptian texts from the manuscripts." has nothing to do with ant truth, and especially with Jesus. for that reason, it's NOT in the Bible, nor was it Jehovah God's words. as someone here said, it's NOT in the Bible. best believe, if Jesus did it, it would have been recorded.

also, why would Jehovah God even allow something from those who did NOT worship him. but worship MANY false gods. as well as went against him and his people? once again, satan will try to blind the minds of many anyway he can. peace
Old 30-12-2021, 02:06 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
I do not know if you are a Christian. Some Christian sects have beliefs about Jesus and they are not consistent with any of those of denominational Christian faiths.

ALL "Christians" should have or should have been taught the SAME beliefs. if they are true followers of Jesus. there's only ONE TRUE FAITH, (Ephesians 4:4-7). faith isn't just believing in Jesus. it refers to a Belief in a true teaching. it doesn't matter if it's a Christian organization or an individual. the beliefs or teachings MUST coincide with Jehovah God's words, which is the truth. peace
Old 30-12-2021, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
if the answer to ANY question isn't Bible based, then it's NOT a reliable source.
But, there is an issue with I could read just one sentence from John one way ...
and your understanding, interpretation could be slightly or completely different.
There's 'that'.

Also, at the last supper Jesus said there are so many things I want to tell you but you can not bear/grasp them now.
So, what exciting and new things can be experienced he never talked
even to his close disciples about that were with him for 3 yrs? I picture camping having late night intimate, revealing chats!

If you can't tell them after 3 years, 3 seeing you turn into light...what exciting and new things could there be?!
(Not at all in the Bible.)
A wonderful thought as we have progressed 2000 years later.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-12-2021, 09:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
if the answer to ANY question isn't Bible based, then it's NOT a reliable source

The Bible is as reliable as the Scribe who wrote the Scripture, and for that reason we do find discrepancies.

Matthew 17:1-2, it writes "After six days, Jesus took with him Peter and James and his brother John, and led them up a high mountain, by themselves. And he metamorphosed before them, and his face shone like the sun, and his clothes became dazzling white."

Luke 9:29, it writes, "And while he was praying, the appearance of his face changed, and his clothes became dazzling white."

Luke 4:29-30, it describes that Jesus made a miraculous escape, "They got up, drove him out of the town, and led him to the brow of the hill on which their town was built, so that they might hurl him off the cliff. But he passed through the midst of them and went on his way."

Yes according to the Bible Jesus did 'Shapeshift'

Mark 16:12. John 20:14. Acts of John 87-89.

For each one of us saw [Christ] as he was able, as he had power to see”. Christ reveals himself to some blind widows, appearing as an old man to some and a youth or child to others. Peter concludes that the Lord’s “variety of forms” demonstrates how little people are able to comprehend of God.
Acts of Peter.....

Last edited by sky : 31-12-2021 at 10:04 AM.
Old 08-01-2022, 01:01 AM
Pathfinder

Exactly! I will be writing more about it soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
The Bible is as reliable as the Scribe who wrote the Scripture, and for that reason we do find discrepancies.

Introducing the book that changed my life: Thiaoouba Prophecy
Old 08-01-2022, 06:45 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Luke 9:29, it writes, "And while he was praying, the appearance of his face changed, and his clothes became dazzling white."

And this is the report given by Peter and those that were with him.

KJV, Luke 9:32; But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw his glory, and the two men that stood with him.

GNB Catholic Study Edition, Luke, 9: 32-36? Peter and his companions were sound asleep, but they woke up and saw Jesus' glory and the two men who were standing with him. As the men were leaving Jesus, Peter said to him, “Master, how good it is that we are here! We will make three tents, one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.” (He did not really know what he was saying.)

While he was still speaking, a cloud appeared and covered them with its shadow; and the disciples were afraid as the cloud came over them. A voice said from the cloud, “This is my Son, whom I have ‘CHOSEN’ — listen to him!”

When the voice stopped, there was Jesus all alone. The disciples kept quiet about all this, and told no one at that time anything they had seen.

The fact that they were heavy with sleep and when the woke up, Peter began babbling, not knowing what he was saying, seems to suggest that the three disciples had a vision in their sleep.
Old 08-01-2022, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed
KJV, Luke 9:32; But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw his glory, and the two men that stood with him.
The fact that they were heavy with sleep and when the woke up, Peter began babbling, not knowing what he was saying, seems to suggest that the three disciples had a vision in their sleep.
Seems to suggest to you....it doesn't to me or many others.
It suggests to me that Jesus wanted to have most of this event without them,
and that it was in the 'wee hours' of the night.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-01-2022, 09:30 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Seems to suggest to you....it doesn't to me or many others.
It suggests to me that Jesus wanted to have most of this event without them,
and that it was in the 'wee hours' of the night.

Correct! It does appear to me that the disciples all had the same vision while they were in a state of heavy sleep, and why did you choose to add to the words of the Lord, that it was in the wee hours of the night, which is not to be found in the scriptures, are you suggesting that that the disciples only sleep at night? Well, to me, the scriptures do not suggest anywhere that it was in the wee hours of the night that the disciples were in a heavy state of sleep.
Old 08-01-2022, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed
... and why did you choose to add to the words of the Lord, that it was in the wee hours of the night, which is not to be found in the scriptures, are you suggesting that that the disciples only sleep at night?
Yes, I am 'suggesting' it was the wee hours, as I said..I did not 'add to the words'*.
When we doze off for just a nap in the day ---we/I am usually not 'heavy with sleep'.
But when we are in deep sleep after hours at night we are.
But that does not mean 100% it was at night....that is what it suggests to me.

* Do that again...it will be considered trolling.

Old 09-01-2022, 05:08 PM
Pathfinder
I would have to agree that much of the Bible would suggest Jesus could change his appearance. Even those most closest to him could not recognise him. This was not just people who couldn't really make him out through a crowd but even one on one meetings in the bright of day - like at the tomb! On the road to Emmaus two of his disciples spoke with him for some time and had no idea. When he appeared to his disciples off the boat during the storm, they had no idea! There are so many more we could spend many hours listing them.

Yes, there could be another explanation for how he achieved this, but no one can say it wasn't shapeshifting either. Truth is, the Bible doesn't clarify - and none of us (I'm sure) were there.
John 3:16