Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 14-11-2021, 06:10 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
like a witness observing the mind-body combine. We become centred, tranquil, calm.

It is easy to observe the body, observing mind is also possible, but what about energy? Is it possible to observe energy and be separate from it? Is not energy flowing out from consciousness?
Old 14-11-2021, 07:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1
It is easy to observe the body, observing mind is also possible, but what about energy? Is it possible to observe energy and be separate from it? Is not energy flowing out from consciousness?

Yes, it is. However, when we resist the energy, our fears, our prejudices, our conditioning becomes a blockage. This is why, I never advocate any forced technique to awaken the kundalini.

Keeping the aim simply as God-connectivity, becoming cognisant of our own divinity within, we should rest mind games of this vs that, the chakras, nadis and whatnot. Keep it simple. The head is one instrument (ego, identity, doership). The heart is the seat of our soul and spirit. Love unconditional. Once we surrender … head melds with heart. Then what remains, save essence of presence, centred on the void? Go there, rest there, in bliss animated astonishment and childlike wonderment.

All the energy movement will then take care of itself. Watch, embrace, imbibe, assimilate but do not interfere.
Old 14-11-2021, 01:47 PM
Knower
I read that one does not need to interfere with energy process of the body because the body has its own intelligence that takes care of the physical body and the energy body, so

why do people use different energy related practices like chakra, tai chi, reiki, etc? Do we need to support the intelligence for it to function properly?
Old 14-11-2021, 03:02 PM
Master
@ thespiritual1 … why else except that we are in a hurry to ascend? The paradox being that we are not the mind-body but merely in occupation of this vessel for earth life experience. We are so accustomed to striving & struggling that we find it difficult to simply let go and be still!

The energy follows our orientation, not the other way around. So, aligning thought, word and deed with love, the voice of conscience, we are in but not of the world. A detached hermit, even in the midst of activity. How many are ready to adopt this shift in consciousness, to embrace this way of living?

It is utterly foolish to expect an apparition to manifest like a genie and grant us awesome powers. Moreover, even if it happens, as in case of those who obtain Siddhis, it throws us off track.

That’s the way it is. We can’t have the cake and eat it too. However, if we wish to indulge in materialism awhile, there is no hurry. Why then adopt double standards? At least we must be honest with ourselves.

Take any path … we need to surrender ego (identity) to the Absolute (God), whose energy is LOVE. All else is an illusion, manifest by misaligned desire of heart hijacked by ego. We spend endless lives trying to attain eternal happiness (bliss), when it is right here, within, attainable by doing nothing. Problem is, we don’t want to relinquish doership of lower mind.

Perhaps it is difficult because it is too easy!
Old 14-11-2021, 03:44 PM
Knower

Quote:
I read that one does not need to interfere with energy process of the body because the body has its own intelligence that takes care of the physical body and the energy body, so

why do people use different energy related practices like chakra, tai chi, reiki, etc? Do we need to support the intelligence for it to function properly?

Energy has strong connection with the mind, to be more specific, with the emotions, joy, anger, sad, love, etc. Emotions interacts with energy. Negative emotions stop the proper functioning of the intelligence of the energy itself, or even consume the energy, and those energy related practices were trying to make an effort to be back to normal.
Old 14-11-2021, 05:15 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by LYACMT
Hi, thespiritual1

As you described, "It is not a medical problem. It is an excess of energy in my head", "it feels like i am wearing an invisible helmet over my head." Yes it is, you already figured out the root cause of your headache.
Hope the above could be of help to you.
liuyiacmt
LYACMT, there is no acupuncture clinic where i live. Can u suggest me something i can do by myself to solve this problem?

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 26-12-2021 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 14-11-2021, 05:16 PM
Knower
LYACMT, there is no acupuncture clinic where i live. Can u suggest me something i can do by myself to solve this problem?
Old 14-11-2021, 06:02 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by LYACMT
As you described, "It is not a medical problem. It is an excess of energy in my head", "it feels like i am wearing an invisible helmet over my head." Yes it is, you already figured out the root cause of your headache.

The Energy you mentioned that gathered in your head is what we called Qi in China.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 26-12-2021 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 14-11-2021, 06:12 PM
Knower
Sorry i posted the same message thrice. An error appeared that server is too busy so i tried again and again, and this is what happened. Maybe the moderator will fix this. Is there anyway to delete our messages?
Old 14-11-2021, 08:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Stop Meditating for a few weeks and see how you feel, if the Headaches persist then you should seek Medical help.... I hope you get it sorted, headaches are not nice at all