Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 15-03-2011, 09:30 AM
7he4uthor

Are aliens more intelligent than man?

as usual what i post is my own poetry/thoughts research
beware it doesnt voice my opinion or belief just exploration.
heres an unedited article im working unedited in the rawest form sooooo ...

duck and cover !

Are aliens more intelligent than man?
Let’s ask some questions to examine this …
Can a child trick and adult? [yes]
Can an animal like a pet dog or cat trick its human master? [yes]
Just because someone can be tricked by an alien race doesn’t make the alien more intelligent. Saying it does would just be more trickery.
It would indicate than man was honest and not prepared for trickery
The Anu claim they created mankind through genetic engineering
But historical texts indicate that this alleged intelligence increase happened at a time
When mans life span was reduced dramatically.

If somebody is busy doing this and someone sneaks up behind then and does this to them, the person just got tricked, it doesn’t mean they are not as smart it just means they were engaged in something and not paying attention..

Legends state that the Anu destroyed their own planet [Mars?] before coming to Earth to mine resources needed for their survival … Is THAT smart ?
If you love and take care of your own planet/temple/body and happy with that, why search for something else? Is it smart to leave behind your beautiful home?

The bankers seem to be vengeful
Perhaps they wrote into the bible that god is vengeful to attribute their agenda
To him. To get people to hate god. Also some bankers claim to be Jewish but are in fact Turkish not Jews, So again is this the same trick of getting people to blame the good guy for what the bad guy did? Reverse psychology quite a tool of mind control and of deceit.

If humans had had information that aliens were arriving they would be prepared, if they were warned in advance that the aliens or their earth counterparts would try to trick mankind it may not have been possible.
We should ask ourselves if being unaware made the trick possible?
And why our spiritual leaders didn’t warn people back in the 1940s

If the aliens can trick man after he’s warned then let them run the earth
cause obviously they are smarter than man, but I suspect they have already been running the earth which is why no-one was warned.

There has been no valid test to see who is smarter.

If the Anu are the maker of man wouldn’t the father want his son to be the most he can be?

Did they create man or was man already a developed being
b4 they arrived with psychological warfare?

Can man surpass the angels as with men a man creates a son who may become bigger, better, smarter, than the father who created him?
In modern cultures it is a pride for a son to outdo his father, in others it is an embarrassment.

Is antichrist a method of forbidding a son of god from outdoing father and if so it is a valid question to ask how loving is a father who stifles his children?

If one challenges father’s authority he’s the enemy antichrist and yet in life this is normal part of the rite of maturing?

What if the bible story is the reverse of the truth?
Lucifer a light being in the garden and Adam and Eve [carnal beings] tempted HIM?

NOTES Lam in Is-Lam

Is Nibiru the moon ?
the 'dark star' which eclipses the sun ?
the home of 'the watchers' ?
who watch earth from the dark side, hence the term ''dark star''.?
An [interpretation of] ancient text says that there was a planet which came between earth and mars which had never been seen before, here we examine that this planet is the moon [Nibiru].

Has Nibiru been sitting right in front of everyone’s faces for several thousand years, invasions of earth having been launched from there?
… a 'safe' place from which to dominate earth, the untouchables.

0ne of the symbols for Nibiru is the same 16 point star the CIA uses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6QMxgWCtls&feature=player_embedded#at=45
note the lunar eclipse on 7.7.09
Is the moon Nibiru ?

Nibiru would have lost its original orbit long ago after the collision of Tiamat … Sitchin documented this he also TOLD David Icke that the moon is Nibiru Icke asked if it was and Sitchin agreed.

Note the sites on 'Allah the moon god'
http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=%27Allah+the+ moon+god%27&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&psj=1&bav=on.1,or.& fp=85c0b88c38550e4f

apollo/appolyon/abbadon/satan/The Titans, The Nephilim, The Giants, The Nibiru Moon-Monsters of Transnational Corporate Faceless Power-Lust, The Watchers in the depths of Space, cast out by 'Humanity' into outer darkness where there is grinding of teeth to distract from eternal condemnation for loss of the Kingdom of Paradise/Earth.

The greys in their silicon bodies who steal animal parts to create genetic
variants to engineer new hybrid bodies made to appear as men on earth.
The Banksters/Rothschilds/Schiffs/Warburgs/Bilderburgs, the Giants of the earth who stole your women
to make their kind on earth.

They are Apollo/Appolyon
They are the ones with the saucers to go to the moon and return as "gods"
They are the enemy God warned you of.

For 6000 years they ruled earth from right next door
the moon/Nibiru they hid their lair from sight while right in plain sight
Lucifer ... the shining one who has no light of his own.
Darkness, the dark side of the moon.

The chasm, the void, the shadow of the moon, the dark side where THEY wish to hide from solar cataclysm, the bankers who robbed your money with lies and cheat.
Who stole Tesla’s light, and Einstein’s right?
JP Morgan was just a puppet of the Rothschilds.

Have I found Nibiru ?
Located the enemy ?
Are these gods? They [mkultra] who drugged and stupefied you, poisoned your children, created wars and problems to sell you their solutions ?

Old 15-03-2011, 11:13 AM
Knower

I didnt read your entire post, but to answer your question "Are aliens more intelligent than men"?

The simple fact they have created the technology to be able to be here whilst we cannot even prove their existence would tell me that YES they are more intelligent than us
Old 15-03-2011, 06:44 PM
7he4uthor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favourite Son
I didnt read your entire post, but to answer your question

is replying to information you say you havent read a sign of inelligent conversation ?
also
the tech you refer to has been known on earth for several thousand years
tesla publicized it around 1900 [saucers/antigravity/subatomic]
apparently you dont read.
Old 15-03-2011, 06:59 PM
Master
i read it all....an interesting concept that i became aware of when i was 12, according to a book i found in the library entitled "Somebody Else Is On The Moon" by George H. Leonard...an interesting concept i had never connected with the international banking families...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 15-03-2011, 10:35 PM
7he4uthor

so if aliens were smarter than humans perhaps tghey wouldnt have destroyed their own planet [this one being next] and it would not be necessary to move here ...

they say 'necessity is the mother of invention'

the point being that the so called space repitiles (David Yikes) [see reptilian brain it is a medical term] or space insects [bill coopers words] are lyers, yet when we examine the spiritual/psychological applications of honesty and deception it becomes clear that honesty is ay least as much a survival tool as deception.

so deception [used as an invasion technique] isnt a sign of higher intelligence
neither is technology ... as tech has a high price on nature [a planet killer] and if you take care of the planet you have [a sign of HIGHER intelligence] you have no need to go anywhere, as you are happy where you are are at [another sign of HIGHER intelligence]

so you see the idea/model/theory that ETs are more intelligence is actually just a model presented as another tool of mind-control ... which many people have fallen for.
Old 22-07-2011, 12:25 PM
Student4Life1975

"intelligence" is a very subjective term. just because they have space travel as part of their arsenal, doesnt mean they're necessarily as advanced in other areas. they probably are, but its not a guarantee. maybe the genetic makeup of their brains allow them to excel at certain things, but not so well at others. i can say im more intelligent than you at certain things, and you can say the same thing about others. my point is, maybe they are very intelligent, but intelligence may have little bearing on their ability to be a formidable adversary against us in a war. we're very violent, stubborn, and fighting is in our blood, we've been trained in war for as long as we've been on earth, and it just might be enough to offset our technological shortcomings.
Old 23-07-2011, 06:11 PM
Seperate_Reality

I don't really have time to read long posts and even try to make my answers as short as possible and still retain enough info for someone else to understand. To answer the question, I think some Alien societies are more advanced in their "technologies", but still have most or all of the same social problems found here on Earth, wars, etc, and maybe even on a larger scale.
Old 14-06-2021, 04:19 AM
Master
In my Opinion I think Extraterritals's intellect differs from another depending on the race. Intelligence is subjective anyway.
Old 23-06-2021, 09:54 AM
Master
Humans aren't as intelligent as we want to think we are. As a matter of fact we're quite dumb. But like girlsearching said, intelligence is subjective. Our creativity, foresight and problem solving skills are the 3 things that separate us from the rest of the animal kingdom. Since the dawn of the information age we're loosing all of those skills.
Old 03-12-2021, 02:19 PM
Ascender

The Universe is a very big and very abundant place, and planet Earth is a mere speck amidst it all. Out there, we will probably find many millions of other races and intelligent life forms, so it stands to reason that some will be more intelligent, and some won’t.