Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 18-01-2022, 10:31 AM
Deactivated Account

Red face What has been your experience with the Gift of Tongues/Diverse Languages?

What has been your experience with the Gift of Tongues/Diverse Languages? It's one thing to have the Gift imparted into you, another to have an experience and another to have it activated and fully functional. I thought I might kick start this thread with my personal experiences. One night during prayer with my prayer partner, a Saint whose origins are from native America came through my prayer partner and started telling me that my being needs repair and God is interested in giving me an experience of this divine gift.

So he began to do his work for what seemed to be over an hour and all of a suddenly when I wanted to speak English, another language came out, lol! I knew what I wanted to say in English but it just came out as another language. I realised what was happening and I found that I could mention any language I wanted and the Holy Ghost would give me the ability to speak it. I spoke Angelic, Russian, Arabic and other languages I do not know. It was so amazing. And the weirdest part was that the language came with the accent... Kikikikiki. After that, the Saint left and my prayer partner was instructed to turn off the flow and I gradually returned to normal. This was really an amazing and unexpected experience and still think about it to this day. It was exhausting too!

Another experience was that a fallen angel was sent to take bind and take me wherever it is they wanted to take me. When I saw it, I realised that he was a fallen angel and was surprised & asked him how he managed to get here, coz I thought God had chained them somewhere - Jude 1:6.

I tried to return to my body and get it to wake up. Then the fallen angel said he has prevented me from entering my body and said its a fight til the death. I was disturbed and tried yo fight him back but there was no effect, until I prayed to God to have mercy upon me, then the Holy Spirit gave me a zap of the good ol' anointing (the power/energy of God's Divine Life) and I started speaking in some language against this angel from my spirit (Higher self to some) with the Cross exiting my spirit and dealing massive damage to this entity. He was clearly defeated and two gnome like beings came to pick up his body. I really wonder what Tongues those were. But the chained angels are able to project from they're chained bodies. Anyways, what have been your experiences with this, I am so excited to hear!
Old 18-01-2022, 11:26 AM
I was curious about these things ---being Slain in the Spirit, healings,
Speaking or Praying in Tongues, being Baptized in the Holy Spirit.
And then I found out when a friend dragged me to a Charismatic Church's 5 day 'thing' at 7 pm at night, (the last 2 nights of it),
that I found out alright!!
And maybe a couple weeks later found out how to Speak in Tongues!
That's all I will say publicly.
I've become reticent saying too many things about what others think are
weird or nuts.
Things that they judge because they haven't experienced them themselves.
These holy things don't deserve the skepticism and sometimes ignorant words said about them or the person.
SO...I will happily tell you in a pm about wonderfully unexpected things...a little later. Mine are just simple and sweet.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-01-2022, 08:46 PM
Master
I have had 'such experiences'.

From my perspective, there is much controversy in and outside of Christianity on this phenomena which probably is why it is not discussed very much.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 18-01-2022, 09:42 PM
Master
I was raised in the church- but native was Arabic- I spoke tongues at a Christian camp- after praying… it differed from Arabic but had the vowels of it-

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 19-01-2022, 02:32 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I was curious about these things ---being Slain in the Spirit, healings,
Speaking or Praying in Tongues, being Baptized in the Holy Spirit.
And then I found out when a friend dragged me to a Charismatic Church's 5 day 'thing' at 7 pm at night, (the last 2 nights of it),
that I found out alright!!
And maybe a couple weeks later found out how to Speak in Tongues!
That's all I will say publicly.
I've become reticent saying too many things about what others think are
weird or nuts.
Things that they judge because they haven't experienced them themselves.
These holy things don't deserve the skepticism and sometimes ignorant words said about them or the person.
SO...I will happily tell you in a pm about wonderfully unexpected things...a little later. Mine are just simple and sweet.
Wow, this must have been quit the experience! And I love how you put it; that you were curious as opposed to judgmental about the possibilities of these experiences. I really wish more people could have these experiences from a ground of non-judgement. I like to see for myself too. I must admit, I'm REALLY CURIOUS about your experiences and would be so grateful to hear them... a little later... Simple & sweet.