Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 16-12-2021, 05:41 PM
Pathfinder

Unhappy Two specific numbers of when I am talking with my partner.

Lately (for the past week or so, whenever I talk to, or think of my partner, and I randomly take a look around, I see two numbers either 999 or 1010.

He is in a pretty rough patch right now and he is working away from home, which means that I see him every two weeks or so....

What could this possibly mean? I am being very supportive because I have experienced first hand him getting "backstabbed" by his associates in his work... I ache for him, we have been through so much together.... but lately he has also grown distant...

I love him with all my heart and I want to him to be happy... but the more I try to support him and be there for him, the more the circumstances in life (I can tell if he has been unfaithful, he is not) draw him away from me and from what I hoped our relationship would go to... Only one year we have been together, but it feels like 7... too much has happened I have been doing some research regarding those numbers but I see different explanations and I am getting confused...

I am open to suggestions... my heart is aching...

P.S. I am also going through a phase of spiritual awakening, and with all the synchronicities bombarding me everyday, this situation is not making things easier... I feel like I am part of the lava and burning....
Old 19-12-2021, 08:30 PM
Master
While spiritual awakening can feel like pressure in our life’s - it does get better- probably syncs with the numbers’so you will research- unless you have some particular importance for them regarding your partner—- may just be a quintessential… for you to listen: maybe your inner guide or some time passage da ja vo… awakening you to new horizons… the aching will get better- seek medical help if it corresponds to high medical interference—- could be your chakras opening or downloading and uploading information on the astral planes…

I’m sorry he has to work away.. maybe use this time alone to comfort your self and indulge a bit? Pampering? Movie night? New socks lol enjoy the time apart - could be helpful to take your mind of things? Sorry if it seems I’m projecting: it’s been nearly 20 years since I last saw my twin and I’ve been indulging through like winters… and come summers’ I’m busy with fitness and hobbies…

Sometimes it helps to take your mind of things…

What would you really like to do - is the question? What would make you feel better?

Only you have the answers for this- I can mainly project…

I hope everything works out for you!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 21-12-2021, 06:04 AM
Knower
I agree with lostsoul here. Only you can figure out what these numbers mean. When the time is right you'll randomly find an answer out of nowhere lol. 5 to 6 yrs ago I was bombarded with the number 11:11. It was everywhere and It was so frustrating because I didn't know what it meant...I even researched on the number 11:11 and came up with nothing. 5 to 6 yrs later, I randomly clicked on a youtube video from a psychic named josie grouse, and she said if ur seeing 11:11 it means everything is going to be OK. My lifes been a living hell for half a decade, so when I saw that video I automatically knew Angel's were telling me everything will be fine in the end and I'll find a solution to my problems. I just have to be patient lol.