Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 20-06-2021, 04:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 I keep finding feathers

Hello everyone, I am unsure if what I am experiencing is a sign, synchronicity, or just my imagination grasping at straws. I have been getting into horoscopes, tarot, and synchronicity lately but I fear being delusional and acting on flighty patterns.

Background: Lately I have been feeling lost and unwilling to open up in the past 3-4 months. A relationship that I was invested in ended in a turbulent fashion and I have gone no contact with her since. I am also about to graduate from college and I am anxious because of pressure from my family and I do not have a plan after graduation. I work at a museum/nature area and the work is decent, I just needed the money as a student.

1st Occurrence: It was June 6th about 10:50 am and I was asked to come in early and help out so I came in about 1-2 hours before usual. After I finish up I went around to open the gates to the nature area and before I open the gate I notice a feather on the ground. A conspicuous feather, right in between the gates and in the middle of the brick-patterned walkway. I looked over my shoulder and looked around as if it were a trap and after a minute I unlocked the gates and picked up the feather. I didn't make much of it because there are birds in the nature area and around where I work in general, but a single feather behind the gates in the middle of the walkway. After looking at it I felt compelled to keep it with me. I was thinking about something but I couldn't remember what I was thinking about before I saw the feather, I just remember my mind going a little blank when I saw it. In hindsight, one side of the gate leads to open traffic so shouldn't it have blown away with the cars driving by? Or vise versa?

2nd Occurrence: It was June 15th at about 8:00 pm and I am at work again. I am driving the golf cart around in our 2nd nature area before we lock up. When you stay on the path there is this bridge-like structure that you cross and as I step out of the golf cart I notice 2 feathers. Somewhat stuck together, or at least one on top of the other. I had a similar experience to last time except I was more skeptical. Maybe I was just hangry, feeling negative, pessimistic, or just wanted to leave work, but I still felt compelled to take the feathers. "There are always birds in the nature area, they're just feathers," I thought to myself.

3rd Occurrence: This one is less specific because I did not document it right away or take a picture of this occurrence. It was late and I just remember having to go to the bathroom and once my mind started to focus I started to look around my small bathroom. My eyes pick out something and I do a double-take because I that it was just a knot of my hair but it was a feather. I am beyond skeptical at this occurrence because I don't own a feather duster or anything that could leave that behind. My roommate could have, but she cleaned and moved out over a month ago. It could have been one of the feathers I picked up before but this feather was smaller, misshapen, and I still had the ones from the 2nd Occurrence in my work pants.

Is there any meaning or information from these occurrences, or have I made a mountain out of a molehill? How do you interpret patterns and what they mean? have you ever had strange patterns occur in your life? How did you interpret it? How did everything turn out?
Old 20-06-2021, 09:35 PM
Administrator
To see feathers in and around you is Normal especially in your line of work.

It is said that white feathers are a sign from The Angels that they are around you.

But you could see other color feathers also.

Spirit hear you and are giving you a sign.

Namaste
Old 20-06-2021, 09:40 PM
Master
I had the same occurrence with the feather being left in my door way and no bird could of gotten in..from the main bedroom,lounge area... I have feathers show up at random times: I'm mostly thinking about my safety or my twin flame ... Couldn't believe my luck when I read your post..how bizarre...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 21-06-2021, 08:11 AM
Master
At first i thought it was a sign from my 'own' contacts.Seeing more people having the same signs,changed my view.(unless we share the same higher self or something).
Usually the feathers are acompanied by seeing number patterns as well,right?
Old 23-06-2021, 10:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
At first i thought it was a sign from my 'own' contacts.Seeing more people having the same signs,changed my view.(unless we share the same higher self or something).
Usually the feathers are acompanied by seeing number patterns as well,right?

Interesting, I've never heard of sharing the same higher self but after this thread I will definitely look into it. I find it interesting that so many people can share the same signs, maybe its the same for higher self. If the feathers are accompanied by number patterns I've been seeing a lot of 4's and 1's. Do number patterns effect the message?
Old 23-06-2021, 10:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
I had the same occurrence with the feather being left in my door way and no bird could of gotten in..from the main bedroom,lounge area... I have feathers show up at random times: I'm mostly thinking about my safety or my twin flame ... Couldn't believe my luck when I read your post..how bizarre...

It's mindboggling isn't it? I have been thinking about similar things before a feather shows up. I've been thinking about graduation, career, family, and my possible twin flame discussed earlier(sorry I'm not sure how to know if she is). I feel like I'm lacking direction in all matters but the feathers are kinda keeping my spirits up for some reason .
Old 24-06-2021, 05:28 AM
Master
The whole thing contains a pattern,and it's almost the same for a lot of individuals.Who's doing this,i'm not sure.
I was told that it's the god of humanity,the rational gods,the goddess,etc.

In any case,whatever that thing is,has access to our subconsious and subtle bodies.
Old 13-11-2021, 06:45 AM
Dude111

I was out walking one day and I looked down and there was a pretty black feather... Another time I took the laundry out of the washer and on the floor was a small black feather.......

I am needing severe help from the universe right now so I hope its sign which I think it is.. I googled it (Before I found this excellent site)