Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 28-03-2021, 03:44 PM
Guide

Is this Channeling?

I have no idea what it is called.

Lately, I have felt if through spirit, a guide has been speaking through me to send me messages. They have also spoken through another who was speaking to me as well. I have seen this one other time.

Is this what it is to be channeled? I am guessing it is not a one all be all.

Thanks.
Old 06-04-2021, 06:16 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
I have no idea what it is called.

Lately, I have felt if through spirit, a guide has been speaking through me to send me messages. They have also spoken through another who was speaking to me as well. I have seen this one other time.

Is this what it is to be channeled? I am guessing it is not a one all be all.

Thanks.

Yes. This is the general definition of what those in the spiritual community label as channeling.
Old 28-04-2021, 10:37 PM
Guide

yeah, def channeling

was it positive messages?
Old 20-06-2021, 04:00 AM
Knower

This is what people call channelling...I am slowly getting the lingo of the New Age.
If this is the case then I "channel"
Old 04-07-2021, 11:29 PM
Pathfinder
Hi everybody,
Sure you can be channeling, but some people receive messages in a state of communion, in communion with the spirit on the other side, and this is not just writing down as a channel. You just know what to write down.
Good luck.
Old 24-07-2021, 04:39 PM
Seeker
Sounds like channeling to me. I believe we are all being influenced by Divine forces. Becoming conscious of this makes it "channeling".
Old 10-03-2022, 09:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Is this what it means to be channelled? I think it's not a one-size-fits-all answer.
Old 26-03-2022, 12:59 AM
Ascender
I have trouble deciphering just getting remote viewing type of info. VS actual ate communication coming to me by a specific conscious entity.
If I delibrate attempt to channel I really can get either/or both that comes through.