Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 21-04-2023, 10:56 AM
Master
The date on the last day of the year.

According to the American calendar the date on the last day of this year will be: 123123.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 23-04-2023, 05:59 PM
Administrator
Hello

What an interesting concept it opened me to this notion.

Looking at the end of the year number is interesting. 123123 December 31st, 2023. While I am not one that is huge into numerology as practice of study, I do at times find numbers interesting. Does it hold any significance well maybe we all have to wait for that date to come and pass.

What I do know of the numbers is that 1 is a combination of new beginnings and independence. I see it as a combination in Tarot of the “0” and the “1” cards. From the deck I use John Holland The Psychic Tarot that is New Beginnings and Awareness. Traditional Tarot that is the Fool and the Magician. That place of stepping into a new path thus into a new year and the magic of awareness that journey can take one on.

The number 2 is with The Psychic Tarot Intuition and that connection we have to the Universe, Higher Self or even the Divine. To me that is about the balance in both worlds we walk in and in finding that harmony with the process of the year unfolding. In traditional tarot that is the High Priestess, the most intuitive card in that deck. That partnership role card at times with a higher vibrational energy.

The number 3 with the Psychic Tarot is Fertility this represents personal growth, that inner joy of creativity and expansion of ourselves and the world energy around us. In traditional tarot is the Empress. She is that feminine connection to love and joy in ourselves and the world around us.

When I think on the number 3 I am taken back to Bible Study or Sunday School as it was called. The holy trinity Father Son and Holy Ghost.

How I use that number now is with the brain and getting the body into motion. 123 UP is something a Sports Medicine Dr told me to use when trying to get up from a seated position when the body has gone into that state of stiffening up. In saying 123 UP it tells the brain get the body ready to move! So I too see it as what happens when we enter into a new year at the end of the old one. We move the body into that place must almost prepare it for that year coming.

What we might know is that there could well be a new year coming. (given the World state that in our history has always been on that brink of extinction) so its always a pleasure to behold when it does come to pass I feel.

Lynn
Old 31-08-2023, 02:10 AM
Pathfinder

311223 for everyone else :) the 3’s protecting the 1’s and 2’s ��